CuckQuean - Anita, the Insufficient

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
QueanLeah
QueanLeah
293 Followers

The flight home was quiet, and when we arrived at our house, I knew that something had to be said. The elephant in the room was in danger of blowing out the walls.

"Love me?" I asked.

"More than anything," he said nervously.

"Show me?"

He smiled and lifted me in his arms, and took me to our bed. I got the loving, not the crazy, out of control, animal sex that Jessica was inundated with. I got the real thing. He wrested orgasm after orgasm from my trembling body, and filled me three times.

I laid there holding him. "I like her."

He chuckled. "I never expected that outcome."

"She loves you, you know."

"I know. I can't help that."

"Are you happy, my love?" I asked.

"Only if you are," he said. I knew it was true. My happiness was all important to him.

"You were naughty, you know. Closing deals?"

He blushed. It was precious to see. "You have no idea how difficult that can be. God, sometimes I hate that part."

I ran my hand down his chest, kissing his broad shoulder. "You do it for us, I understand, but no more secrets, alright?"

"None. It was killing me."

I kissed my man's lips, tasting myself on his face. "I'm happy," I said. "And I'm gonna make you proud. I'll be a better wife."

"I don't know how," he whispered.

"That's alright. I do. Now go to sleep, my wonderful man. You and your little hussy have worn me out."

He chuckled. "Surprised the hell out of me."

"Me too."

"You don't want to do more of that, do you?"

"Not at home."

He smiled. "On travel?"

"Maybe. Let's see."

- ( . Y . ) -

I'm still not a trophy wife, but my husband insists I look better than the day he met me. Jessica works with me, as does LuAnne, out of L.A. I have a team of professionals that get the most out of what I was blessed with.

My husband stands tall, and I know he's proud to be seen with me. I rarely deny him anything anymore, and surprisingly, he's less demanding, understanding my limitations. Jessica was right about the lube.

It still takes a hell of a lot of work and preparation for me to handle him, back there. It's a very occasional thing. Birthdays, Valentine's day, promotions. It seems to be enough for him.

I've met most of his girls. We get along well. Jessica, LuAnne and Bethany down in Houston, I consider friends. I travel with him less than a third of the time, but he calls me now, and keeps me involved over speaker-phone. It drives me a little crazy, and when he returns, I do my best to wear him out.

Now that I'm three months pregnant, the poor bastard's more smitten than ever. I'll be traveling a lot less, but he's promised to bring a few of the girls home, so I can watch him in action. I'm looking forward to it.

He asked me once, if I didn't feel a need to get even. I had to laugh in his face, and I think it made him a little angry.

"David, dear, you give me more than I can handle. If I had the energy or capacity for more, why the HELL would I look for less than I have at home?"

I'm not sure he accepted my explanation, but I gave Jessica a call, and pleaded with her to make him understand. New York is now his strongest territory, and he sees her at last once every three trips. She's confessed he's wearing her out. But she came through for me, and once he returned from that trip, he never asked me if I needed another man again.

Some of you probably think I'm less than a woman, allowing my man to see other women, and deriving enjoyment from watching him. All I can say is I'm deliriously happy, and so is my husband. I know he loves me with all his heart and soul.

Seriously, how much more can a woman ask for?

THE END 8=====D ~~~~

QueanLeah
QueanLeah
293 Followers