Cum Bucket Night Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RobynG
RobynG
375 Followers

I wiped my forehead then got my bra and shirt presentable as Zach pulled up his pants. He proudly led me downstairs to the awaiting room of guys. Looking around, it dawned on me. I had sucked off a bunch of them and, looking around, couldn't remember all of them. What a slut!

Bradley stood on a chair and made the announcement. "Ladies, you were outstanding. You received great comments and scores, and we all appreciate your efforts! Tonight's champion, by a 7 to 6 score, is Courtney! Let's hear it for her!"

There was a lot of cheering and Tiffany gave me a hug. "You bitch," she joked. "I couldn't get that last guy to cum. You had drained him." I wondered who was the guy I had drained, but then I started thinking about the $2,500 and how good it would feel in my bank account.

It was quiet weird being in a roomful of guys, many of which I'd blown that night. But it was also very hot and exciting. I was so happy we weren't treated like whores, but almost like visitors. Quite frankly, looking around, there were several guys I'd love to go out with. And heck, they might even get a blow job. So getting paid was a nice bonus.

Bradley came up and led me by the hand toward a hallway.

"So, Courtney, was that okay for you? Nobody was too demanding or anything?" I told him it was quiet exciting and everything was cool.

"Uh, so, do you want to make another $500 bucks?"

What did he mean? More blow jobs?

I must have had a strange look on my face.

"No, no, no more blow jobs," he said as if reading my mind. "I guess Tiffany didn't tell you. We offer the winner the opportunity to make another $1000 for 15 minutes of work, and you don't have to have sex with anyone."

"What do you mean?"

Bradley told of how half of the guys in the room hadn't had the opportunity to cum that night, and that we'd satisfied a bunch of guys and the others were quite randy. So in the past they came up with a little way to get them off while getting some cash for the girls.

"It's simple, the two of you go into a room and, well take your tops off and kneel down. The guys come in and, well, whack off and cum on you. You don't have to do anything but take it, and you won't have to swallow any or do anything to help them. You just have to kneel there while they jerk off."

"You've got to be kidding!"

"No, I'm not. I have $1,000, and Tiffany has already agreed. She actually likes doing it. She gets the full amount, but as champion, you can do it all by yourself and get the thousand. Or, the two of you can do it together and split it down the middle. Your call."

Well, Tiffany had already agreed, and I could use the money, so I agreed to 15 more minutes of degradation for a nice hunk of cash. And I didn't have to suck anything. Good deal.

Bradley was thrilled and he called Tiffany into the room. "Hey, the guys are really going to love this. You two are beautiful. Ready to go?

The prez led us into a back room near the steps we had come up from earlier. It had a big set of sheets on the floor with a couple of pillows. There was also a, well, horseshoe-shaped plastic thing with little flowers drawn on it and the word Champion written around the top. "Oh, forgot to tell you, you have to wear this," said the guy, laughing. "You are the champion, you know."

Hey, why not, it was quite cute.

All set, Bradley called the guys into the room. They knew the drill, because they all came in without their pants and with hard cocks jutting out.

Ready, set, go.

Tiffany and I watched as the guys started jerking their cocks. There was no lovemaking going on, merely jerking off. It wasn't long before one moved over and let go a series of shots of cum over Tiffany's face, followed shortly by another guy doing the same to me.

At first I was watching the guys, but soon realized that was fruitless as one never knew where the next "shooter" would be coming from. Some were in front of my, others behind me, just a wall of guys with hot, horny cocks. I did notice Stephen, my first conquest, staring at me and working his dick.

He moved over toward me, but not before a big lineman of a guy let loose a volley of man sauce all over my face. Stephen jerked his dick off and added his load to the others right before Bradley called an end to the festivities after ensuring all the guys had shot their wads.

With that the guys started exiting the room as Bradley came over and snapped a couple shots of me with a face full of cum. "It's for our Wall of Champions," said the guy. Tiffany added that I had a way to go to catch her, and pointed to the corner where it seems a couple shots of her covered face graced the wall.

Bradley led us to the basement and pointed to a door. "There's a shower in their, Courtney, you can get freshened up first, being the winner."

Never had a shower sound so good to me, and I made a beeline for it. Turning on the water, I soaked in the warm water for a while, scrubbing the cum and scum from my body. The wig was shot, and I had to figure out whether to wear it out of the bathroom or just go natural. Brushing my teeth (thank goodness we brought little bags of clothing and brushes with us) I figured natural would work.

In any event, I made quick order of the body rework as I knew Tiffany must have been tapping her foot waiting. Little did I know.

I opened the door and there she was, but she was busy blowing Bradley, finishing him off as I entered. He smiled at me as my eyes widened. "Ah, the loser has to do the president," said the guy. "It's a nice incentive to win."

With that, Tiffany rose to her feet and wiped her lips. "Hey girl, hope you left me with some hot water."

Later the ride back to our cars was uneventful. With payment and tips I had more than $4,000 in my pocket. Quite the night's work.

Tiffany and I spoke of the night on the ride home. She was chauffer, because I had won. She explained the last guy was one I had blown earlier in the evening, and there was nothing she could do to get him to cum.

"I sucked him off like no tomorrow, I played with his ass. I licked his balls. Nothing could get him off."

Ah, the luck of the Irish!

RobynG
RobynG
375 Followers
12