Cum Vamp Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jasliz
jasliz
3,536 Followers

"You fucking bastards give me your cum I need your spunk," Roxy screamed at them and they all just laughed.

"Oh you can have all you want. All you have to do is swear allegiance to Brody and we'll cover you in hot warm cum," the leader of the five said.

"Fuck you I'll never do that!" Roxy screamed back. "Just give me it, give me your cock in my mouth," she continued.

"You can have my cock, bitch, just not where you want it," one said.

He knelt down in front of her and shoved his member in her dripping pussy. She went crazy and started convulsing on his cock and her pussy spurted juice out the side while he pushed in and out.

"Oh shit guys I think she likes it," he laughed seeing the cum squish out.

She was climaxing hard, his cock felt so good and just increased her lust for his cum. Which was the whole idea. Thoughts flashed through her mind of giving in and how easy it would be to say what they wanted and be rewarded. She shook her head in frustrating and screamed at the guy right in her face fucking her. He just laughed and grabbed her left nipple and squeezed it sending her head back in pleasure.

"Don't give in... Don't you fucking give in Roxy," Sam yelled from across the room watching the guy fuck Roxy hard and fast.

Roxy heard her encouragement and spit in the guys face. But he just wiped it into his mouth and drove his cock deeper. It was so good, Roxy was in the throngs of rapture and her body was hot sweaty perfection. He gave it to her hard and fast and she smelled him getting close.

"Guys I need a container, she's milking my cock and I can't hold it," he said.

One of his buddies brought over a glass and as he took it he pulled out of Roxy's soaked pussy and stood up stroking his cock into the glass. Roxy watched with lust as his cock exploded into the glass and the hot cum hit the side and ran down with spurt after spurt of smelly jizz. She begged him to give it to her and after he was done he put the glass under her nose to tempt her more. It was too much and she wanted to give in.

"Just say it and I'll pour this down your throat bitch, all this cum just for you."

Her body rocked back and forth and her eyes stared at the white cum mocking her thirst. She hesitated and he took it away walking across the room to Deb.

"What about you? Do you want this?" he said.

He let Deb smell it close up as well and she fought her restraints trying to get to the glass of hot cum. The guys in the room laughed and played with their cocks and the one with the glass of cum walked over and transferred it into storage.

"You fuckers why are you doing this? And to your own kind!" Sam yelled at them. She had smelled the cum and her thirst was increasing as well.

Her nipples were hardening as well as her clit and it was just a matter of time before they saw her in the grip of her urges dripping wet. She fought it as much as she could but knew it was hopeless.

"Where are those guys, they can't be dead they have to save us," she screamed in her mind.

*****

Bobby was weakening and would be dead within the hour and that's exactly what Brody expected and wanted. Even if she gave in and submitted he wouldn't give her anything. She had been too much trouble almost as long as he had known her and was looking forward to taking all that she had and being rid of her.

He was biting her nipples again while his cock settled down a little. His balls ached for release and he knew he was milking everything he could from Bobby's vagina.

"Any last words Bobby? I think I'll fuck you on your way out for the last time," he said with a wicked smile.

She opened her eyes and watched him finish eating her. Her body was numb and all but spent. She moaned one final time as he shoved his large cock into her pussy and began to fuck her slow and deep. His cock pushed out the last of her cum and it made a sound as it hit the surface of the liquid collected below her. She had filled up the container, a staggering amount of cum and soon to be all that would remain of her.

Pleasure washed over Brody's face as his cock drove deep into Bobby's splendid body. He remembered how good she had been a long time ago before she had betrayed him. How she milked his cock for it's cum and returned the favor letting him eat her till he was full. Her perfect tits swayed as he pressed in and out over and over. Pleasure flooded his loins as his balls rose for their release.

*****

Cum was dripping down Sam's leg and her thirst was a fire within her. The five cocks around the room mocked her and she felt her hardening nipples press against the wood desk under her.

"Dude check out spunky there, I do believe she is primed and ready," a guys said seeing Sam's leg glistening with her cum.

"Oh she is all mine boys," the leader said and he left the group around Deb and walked over to Sam with his huge cock hard and ready.

He was hot and Sam couldn't resist lusting for his large cock bouncing as he walked over to her. He got right behind her and pressed his hard cock up against her ass and leaned over to whisper in her ear.

"What do you say sweet ass, why don't you just submit to Brody and you and I can go have a real nice time together without all these chains," he said and kissed her cheek.

His cock felt so good on her ass and she almost said yes to him. But she knew it was just the thirst making her want him so bad. But damn he was good looking and his cock was in the same realm as TJ's and the boys. She felt it throbbing in-between her cheeks and some pre-cum dripped on her back driving her wild.

"Fuck you asshole!" she forced herself to say and turned her head away from his lips.

"Have it your way, but I still think you are going to enjoy this," he chuckled as he pulled away from her and he saw her body react to his cock as it left her flesh. "Oh ya you want it and you know it sweetness...want my big cock don't you?"

"AHHHHH, shut up shut up!" she screamed pulling on the chains. His voice made her thirst worse and the teasing made her wetter.

He rubbed his hand up her sexy spread leg and wiped her cum onto his fingers and let it drip into his mouth.

"Oh fuck that is so good miss spunky you are delicious," he said swallowing her juice and licking his fingers. "I'm just going to have to eat you up."

He got down on his knees and as he was putting his mouth to her pushed out lips, she moved her ass back and forth trying to stop him but as soon as he came in contact with her wet pussy she melted and moaned in delight as he licked her lips and nuzzled her clit with his chin.

"Oh fuck! Damn it..... Shit you bastard! ohhhhhh fuck!" she moaned.

Her pussy tightened up and she came all over his face and mouth and he drank and drank her nectar. She couldn't control herself and she squirted cum in a stream into his hungry mouth. He kept feeding off her and she quivered under her climax and her legs began to shake.

The man that had cum in the glass made his way back over to Roxy and joined the other guy standing above her yanking his cock while she watched and struggled to get to it. The other two guys with Deb were equally teasing her as well. One guy was feeding on her wet pussy and had a finger in her ass while the other one sat right in front of her playing with his cock just out of reach of her mouth. She strained her neck trying to lick his pre-cum off the head but her tongue wouldn't reach.

Deb moaned loud enough for all to hear as the guy behind her stuck another finger into her tight ass. He was drinking the cum he was producing from the anal play as it dripped out of her twat and she could smell his pre-cum drip to the floor as he ate her.

"Dude her ass is crazy hot and tugging on my fingers you got to see this," he said.

The one in front of her got up and walked around to see the show. And sure enough he could see her ass clenching and releasing on his fingers.

"Fuck that is hot shit I've got to try that ass, look out man my turn down here."

The guy took his fingers out of her bum and stood up out of the way for his partner to get to Deb's wanting ass. Deb just moaned and weakly pulled at her restraints she was getting weaker and the thirst had fully engulfed her. She heard them talking of course and she wanted his cock in her ass, she wanted the other guys cock in her mouth and then she wanted them both to cum down her throat and forget everything.

Well she got the cock in the ass but that was it. First he rubbed her wet pussy and wiped her cum all over her puckered hole. Then positioning his head he pushed it in to her ass easily and she opened right up for him with another loud moan.

"Ohhhhhhhh shit you fucker!! Fuck my ass, give me your cock!" she yelled not in control anymore.

He buried his length into her and held his balls down against her pussy and enjoyed her clenching ass muscles milk his cock.

"Damn dude it's incredible you've got to try this," he said to his friend that had sat down in front now stroking his cock for her to watch.

"Oh I will don't worry, just give her what she wants," he laughed.

His friend smiled back and pulled his cock completely out of Deb's tight ass and slammed it back in before it closed. Over and over he did this and Deb's cum dripped on the floor as he continued his anal assault.

Roxy's eyes went back and forth between Deb getting pounded from behind and the two guys standing in front of her jacking off. The smell was intoxicating in the room and she was at her limit and knew if one of the guys came again she would give in just to get a taste. The guy that had already fucked her had his cock hard already again but he was a way off from cumming twice. His friend next to him, on the other hand, was rather close and she could smell it boiling inside his body ready for release.

He saw her look at his cock and he knew what she was thinking, "You know I'm close...don't you girl... you want my spunk all over in your mouth?" he teased her.

She just nodded and looked at him begging for what he offered. He dropped to his knees and ate her new juice running out of her twat and licked her little asshole, pressing his tongue in. She squealed and pressed down on his face wanting more. He rose up and smiled at her and pressed his engorged head past her tight anal muscles and continued further into her bowels. Roxy's head fell back in ecstasy and she screamed in passion as the big cock slid easily into her.

"That's it dude you got her now, fuck her ass good and she's ours," his friend said watching the hot action.

Roxy knew it was true and she was going to give in as soon as his cock started squirting.

Sam's guy finished eating her and she looked back at him breathing hard, he had made her cum twice already and she was dieing for his cock. He stood up behind her and grabbed his incredible tool and with one smooth motion forced it into her snatch all the way to his balls.

"Fuuuuuuuuuuck, oohhhh shit oooooooooooohhhhhhh fuck!" Sam screamed.

"Oh you like that do ya? Well good, take it all then," the guy said shoving it in hard over and over.

He was slamming her against the desk with his thrusts like an animal and she unfortunately loved it. Her breast rubbed the wood desk as he pounded her and the sensation was incredible. Cum ran down her leg and made a puddle on the floor after a few minutes and he pulled all the way out and forced his huge cock into her ass, then back out into her pussy and ass again alternating between her two holes.

This sent her into spasms and her whole body convulsed as she came and came. He fucked her like that from behind taking a few thrusts in her pussy and then a few in her tight ass pressing his enormous cock as far as he could in her petite smokin hot body.

The three guys around the room fucking the girls were all really close to cumming and the three women knew it. Their asses and bodies where so hot the guys couldn't take it much longer and Roxy was done for.

*****

TJ, Mike and Zack hid the truck about a mile away from Brody's complex and loading their weapons headed off into the dark. They could see everything with their heightened sight and they ran faster then wolves through the trees following the road. All three jumped the fence with razor wire and were in the outer yard with no trouble. They knew they had them by surprise and would never expect an attack.

Mike disabled the security cameras and TJ counted to three and they burst into the main entrance guns trained on anything moving. The room was empty; the three guys looked at each other and they all knew they had them completely by surprise. Slowly they made their way deeper into the collection of rooms, and halls trying to locate the girls. Checking each room Zack motioned for the other two that he had found something.

The room Zack had found didn't have any of their girls in it, what it did have were human's, male and female strapped to special beds designed for the purpose of extracting cum. It looked like they were keeping them sedated slightly and three of Brody's woman were doing the extracting. Two were working on men and the other one was doing a female.

Both the woman with men were stroking and sucking the human's cocks trying to get the humans to cum. They knew of course when they were going to by the smell and had containers to collect the specimen upon ejaculation. The last woman was squeezing a human woman's clit and shoving a rubber dildo in and out of her pussy with a container under her to collect the secretions produced.

TJ and the other two backed away from the door to talk.

"Shit we just can't let them do this. They fucking kidnapped those people and are using them for cum production. I'm sure they end up killing them as well," Zack whispered.

"I recognize some of them from our club," Mike said.

"First things first we need to rescue Bobby and the others and if we can we'll save the humans," TJ told him.

"I agree with TJ, and we need to hurry," Mike concurred.

They all could smell the woman in the next room and from further down the complex they could smell more women and they assumed it was Bobby and the other three.

As they approached the smell got intense and they knew for sure who it was now. All four of their friends were producing extreme amounts of cum and they knew they were all in dire need of feeding. They also knew they were in two separate rooms and the divided up accordingly with Zack and Mike taking the room with three woman and TJ taking Bobby's room.

*****

Brody was in the act of pulling his large cock out of Bobby and shooting his load on her pale lifeless body when TJ burst through the door and shot him with a short assault shotgun in the back. The blast took him completely by surprise and knocked him off the table onto the floor in a shower of blood and cum. He started to heal immediately and TJ ran around the table and emptied his weapon into his naked chest and face spraying him with round after round of shells. Brody was a bloody heap of flesh and unmoving, but even after TJ finished his body began to heal with all the cum he had fed off of Bobby.

TJ quickly uncapped a vile of cum they brought and poured it into Bobby's mouth hoping he wasn't too late. He heard Mike and Zack in the other room shooting up the place.

Mike and Zack had busted through the door in to a crazy scene. They saw Roxy, Deb and Sam all tied up and being fucked hard by three guys with two others playing with their cocks. No one had clothes on and they didn't even have any weapons in the room either. When the men saw them they stared in disbelief.

"Weren't expecting us were ya?" Mike said and walked up to the guy that was doing Sam in the ass. He pulled his cock out of her and backed away.

"How the fuck are you guys still alive?" he yelled.

"You'll never know," Zack said moving around the room to get a better line on the others.

Mike smiled at the leader lowered his shotgun and slapped the trigger. The mans large cock disappeared in a spray of dark bloody flesh and he screamed in agony and fell to the floor. Zack started unloading his weapon as well as the guys tried to get out of the way. It was a blood bath and all five naked men laid spread out on the floor after Zack and Mike were done. They reloaded twice and continued pumping the bodies with shells.

"Well it's about fucking time!" Sam screamed with the shooting ceased.

Mike laughed and uncapped a vile of cum and she opened her mouth hungrily for it. He poured the sweet fluid into her mouth and she swallowed, feeling the strength return to her body. Zack was feeding Roxy as well and both her and Sam broke their restraints. Roxy stood up, with her leg healed now, and grabbed Zack's shotgun and pumped five more rounds into the two guys that had been torturing her. Mike finally got to Deb and gave her the last vile of cum and she as well broke her bonds and stood up.

"Thanks guys, I guess you found Lana?" Deb asked.

"Yes thanks to her we all survived. And we need to hurry there are still more of Brody's group in this complex," Mike explained.

The three women found their clothing and quickly redressed. Out in the hall the five of them rushed into the room where Bobby and TJ were. Bobby was still strapped to the table and unmoving and TJ was trying to get her to wake up. He turned and looked at the others.

"I think we were too late," TJ said.

"No! She can't be dead!" Sam screamed and ran to Bobby's side.

She shook her shoulders screaming for her to wake up but Bobby's head just fell to the side and the cum TJ had poured there ran out onto the table. Mike finally had to pull Sam away and the three girls were crying for the loss of their 'mother'.

All at once the three men's heads turned to the door.

"The others are on the way," TJ warned.

TJ took one more look at Bobby's body and finally noticed the hole in the table. Looking under he saw the container of her cum and went to retrieve it. Securing it he led the group out into the hall with the three armed men in front followed by the women. They headed towards the room with the humans but before they got there Brody's three women, now armed, ambushed them shooting wildly with machine guns. TJ, Mike and Zack all took hits to the chest but with the bullet proof vests on weren't hurt and they returned fire knocking down one of the woman with a chest shot. They backed the other two up and they ran towards the entrance probably looking for an escape. The woman that was down was still conscious and Sam took a pistol from her and popped her between the eyes.

"We'll keep watch out here; you three release the humans inside. The women ran into the room and began unhooking the IV's and straps on the humans and freed a total of 5 men and 6 women but they were too drugged to stand on their own. They weren't drugged to deeply and slowly the effects started to ware off as the guys kept watch down both halls expecting anything.

The humans started to freak out when they came around, they were all naked and scared. Sam tried to calm them down and explain they were there to help them get away. They wrapped bedding around themselves and finally began to follow the armed men out of the complex.

*****

It was almost dawn and I had stayed up all night waiting for any sign of the guys to return. I found that I didn't need sleep anymore either. I finally heard the door to the club open and I grabbed the gun I had taken from the arsenal just in case it wasn't my friends. But I heard TJ yell for me and I hurried out of the office and downstairs. They had rescued everyone but Bobby and told me all about what had happened. We started cleaning up the club and I helped comfort the women after the loss of Bobby. The guys acted fine but I knew they were having a difficult time with it as well. I finally told them I had to leave because people were going to be wondering about me soon, but I said I'd be back to help later and we could figure out what to do without Bobby.

jasliz
jasliz
3,536 Followers