Cum Vamp Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jasliz
jasliz
3,535 Followers

The limo driver had the door open and Mike got in first and TJ tossed Mandy to him inside and pinned her arms behind her back and sat down with her on his lap. The girls and I got in last and the driver slammed the door, ran around and sped off.

TJ's back was a bloody mess and he needed some cum to heal properly. Mandy was putting out a staggering amount all over Mike's legs and TJ went right for it. Sam and I held Roxy's legs open and TJ fed on her succulent engorged pussy and nibbled on her rock hard clit to get more. She screamed and came on his face over and over until he was fully satisfied and healed. She still wasn't getting weaker though and yelled and cursed at us to let her go and to give her cock.

"Shit she's wearing me out just holding her," Mike said.

TJ came up for air and fell back in the seat across from us, his face was covered in Mandy's juices and he looked energized.

"Here toss her to me," he said.

Mike did just that and took over eating her out while TJ held her.

"If we keep this up we should be able to wear her down to a manageable condition," TJ said looking over Mandy's shoulder at Mike munching on her wet snatch.

TJ held her arms behind her back and looked across at us and said, "You guys can help, play with her tits and get her to cum as many times as you can so she gets weaker."

We understood and all three of us began fondling and sucking on Mandy's new perfect breasts, driving her crazy. With us playing with her tits and Mike eating her pussy she came hard and spasms racked her body over and over. I was really enjoying sucking on her left nipple, it was warm and rock hard in my mouth as I nibbled and licked it. The only problem was I was getting turned on and the stimulation was going to make me thirsty rather quickly.

With Mandy on his lap and squirming like she was, TJ's cock began to engorge and grow under her. All the woman smelled it, but Mandy was the most vocal.

"Oh fuck I feel and smell that thing growing, please just fuck me and cum in my mouth!" she screamed at TJ.

A smile crossed his face and we all knew the best way to weaken her was to fuck her silly but not give her any cum. Once he was fully hard he picked her up easily and set her down right on his raging hardon. He went into her wet pussy like knife through butter and she screamed with pleasure. His hot cock found her drenched depths and she came almost immediately as she bottomed out on him. We continued to play with her tits and Mike had sat back down on the other side of the limo to watch, now full after eating a plentiful amount of Mandy.

The more she came the weaker she got and the plan was working. TJ pushed his ass into the soft leather seat over and over and rammed his large cock in and out of her making her scream and beg for his cum. He got her to orgasm multiple times and by the time he couldn't hold it anymore she was weak enough to be able to ease his grip on her arms. Her tits looked fabulous pressed out with her arms tight behind her back and her nipples fully erect and the areolas tight and small.

Deb, Sam and I were all beginning to get thirsty and we watched with dripping pussy's and excited nipples TJ's magnificent cock continue its drive in and out of Mandy. We not only played with her but began caressing each other and fingering our pussy's as we rubbed or growing nubs. We all smelled TJ ready to burst and moved out of the way as he picked up Mandy off of his soaked cock and handed her to Mike. We all gathered around him, hungry for his load and he stroked himself off into each or our mouths as Mandy screamed and begged for just a taste. We each received two or three long ropes of delicious cum and then sucked his cock in turn, tasting Mandy's pussy juice covering it. He satisfied us pretty well and collapsed back into the seat. Mandy was fighting as well as she could now with Mike but she didn't have much strength left.

We arrived shortly after at a mountain side Villa, home to HIM, the oldest one of our kind we knew of. If he couldn't help Mandy then no one could. We all got out of the limo and Mike carried Mandy behind us as we walked naked up to the main door. The Villa was enormous, old but well maintained. The butler answering the door wasn't surprised to see six naked people on the door step and recognized everyone but Mandy and I. He welcomed us inside and left to get the Master as he called him.

A few moments later a very distinguished gentleman dressed in a silk robe approached us. He looked older then any of us but still young, very handsome and from the bulge in his robe was well endowed. Bobby's memories told me it was HIM and he welcomed all of us and introduced himself to me as Fabian.

He noticed Mike fighting with Mandy and said, "Another one? I'm amazed this is extremely rare. She's insatiable even more so then normal, right?"

"Yes and she has changed much earlier then normal," TJ said.

"Of course, bring her this way I may be able to help her," the robed man said.

We all followed him to a stairway leading down. It continued and I knew we had to be underground now the farther we went. At the bottom we walked down a hallway lit by soft white lights on the walls, spaced far apart, making it quite dim for a human but we saw everything.

The hall ended in a large room with no door. The room was empty other then a lone chair sitting in the middle next to a table and chest. As we approached it I saw that the chair was bolted to the ground and had arm and leg restraints. A large hole was in the center of the seat and a glass bowl was under the chair. I knew exactly what it was and how it was used.

"Place her here, and strap her in," Fabian said.

Mike set Mandy down and she weakly struggled as TJ and he strapped her arms down. When they spread her legs a large drop of cum dripped from her pussy and landed in the bowl below. She was completely stimulated and thirsty, and we began to hear drips of juice hit the bowl in regular succession. Fabian opened the chest and retrieved a small vile of semen from the smell of it.

"What you are about to witness is an ancient secret and the only way to satisfy 'The Ravished' as we call one like her," Fabian said.

As he dropped his robe and swallowed the small vile of cum we all looked at each other knowing we had discovered the lost secret on our own just a few days ago. We turned back to Fabian and watched his cock quickly grow faster then possible to its full splendor and magnificence. He was huge, unbelievably huge, and looked out of proportion next to his giant cock sticking out from his body. Mandy fought her bonds and begged for his cock and cum. The drops of her juice sped up in the bowl and she salivated as his cock reached a heightened smell.

"Yes my dear, you shall have it, all that you desire," Fabian said approaching Mandy.

She hungrily opened her mouth and Fabian fed his cock to her. He was so long and wide she was barley able to get his head and two inches in her mouth, but with the cum he had ingested it was all he needed. His cock jumped and exploded in her mouth with the familiar geyser of white and continued for 30 seconds as Mandy gulped it down. She was instantly revived and Fabian moaned in pleasure as his cock sprayed her open mouth. What she missed dribbled down her chin and tits and her pussy flooded with a new gush of cum.

We all expected her to return to normal but she still didn't, and fought her restraints with new vigor trying to get at Max's throbbing cock. He rested for a few seconds and moved forward again. Mandy opened her mouth and sucked his head hard to get what she wanted. Again Fabian exploded and Mandy drank and drank. Fabian shook in ecstasy as his cock emptied into Mandy's hungry mouth. It was unreal how much cum she was drinking but still she fought for more.

As Fabian pulled back to rest again, TJ asked, "Once she's satisfied will she become normal like the rest of us?"

"It can go either way, I'm afraid. If this doesn't work we have no choice but to let her die. I've seen both, I've saved about half of those I've helped," Fabian said breathing hard from his last orgasm.

His cock was dripping cum and throbbing with each heartbeat but he was ready to try again. Mandy's chin was covered with is cum and more had found her tits again.

"How will you know if it worked?" I asked.

Before he fed is cock to her again he answered, "she will eventually be satisfied and if it worked, the next time she is thirsty she'll be like us but if it didn't then she will be truly insatiable and unable to be helped no matter how much cum she drinks. She will have to be quarantined and killed."

We all looked at each other worried. We all really like Mandy and didn't want her to have to be destroyed. As Fabian moved forward and gave her his cock one more time I looked down at the bowl of juice under Mandy. She had produced a staggering amount of cum and more was streaming into it as Fabian exploded again. He screamed with pleasure and his legs began to shake, as Mandy swallowed the fountain of cum.

It took three more times and finally Mandy's nipples went flat and her pussy stopped dripping. She had almost filled the bowl and once she was quenched Fabian fell to his knees and drank. He was totally spent and I didn't think he could do it another time. He was revived quickly and stood back up placing the rest of the juice and bowl on the table. Mandy had cum all over her face and body by then and started crying. She had heard everything we had discussed since this all happened but the thirst had made her crazy and oblivious. But now she realized the danger she was in and broke down.

"She will have to remain here with me until she thirsts again. Only then will we know if she is whole," Fabian explained.

"How long does it take normally," I asked.

"Because of her accelerated change, not long. You are welcome to wait and we can release her now and return to the main house. We'll need to watch her closely and one of you can try and feed her when the time comes," Fabian said motioning to TJ or Mike.

Sam and I licked Max's cum off of Mandy's chest and legs and undid the restraints on her wrists and ankles and the marks disappeared quickly. She was frightened and embraced me like a child and sobbed on my naked breasts. I held her for a while and then we all walked back down the hall and up the stairs.

"Why did this happen? I changed her like I've done hundreds of times........well at least Bobby's done hundreds of times," I said still holding Mandy next to me as we walked.

"It was nothing you did wrong my dear. From what we can tell it only happens to females, and special females that have male tendencies. Many of them are actually hermaphrodites but Mandy here seems completely female," Fabian explained.

"That's because my parents had it removed when I was born," Mandy spoke up under my arm.

We all stopped short and stared at her. "Let's sit down and talk about this in a more comfortable place," Fabian suggested.

We stayed quiet until Fabian ushered us into a sitting room off the back of the villa with open windows and an incredible view of the Austrian mountains. His servants brought us drinks and snacks and we sat down and waited for Mandy to talk again.

"I was born with both a cock and a pussy, since my parents had a son already they decided to remove the penis surgically. When I matured my breasts never fully developed and that's why I had the implants," Mandy explained.

"I thought something like that had to be the case my dear," Fabian began. "You see since you were born with both when you were changed you body didn't know which secretion to crave so when you swallowed male cum it made you more insatiable because of your male half. Since we continued feeding you semen your body then adapted to the female half and if all goes well you will remain completely female now. If not you body will fight itself and no matter how much cum of either sex you ingest nothing will work."

We all just sat there dumfounded listening to Fabian's explanation. He had left his robe in the basement and his huge cock fell over his leg in its softened state.

"So do you know why some survive and others don't?" I asked.

"Not really but like I said most that I've seen have both parts still attached and if they do survive the cock falls off once it's complete," Fabian said.

"Wait I just thought of something? If they had both a cock and clit when they were changed maybe it matters which organ the changer used. Stay with me here.....if the changer used the clit then they survive but if he or she used the cock they don't survive," I suggested.

"That makes sense, actually. The body would tend to go with what organ was used in the changing to determine the sex. So if you are right Lana, Mandy should be just fine because she didn't have a cock to choose from," TJ chimed in.

Mandy seemed pleased with this and came out of her depression a little bit. Fabian sat there stunned thinking about something until I asked him what.

"I can't believe it, Lana I think you are exactly right!" he said standing up and rushing out of the room.

We were taken aback and rushed after him. He was heading for the main foyer and as we passed through the butler was answering the door. I stopped short when I saw Roxy and Zack had caught up to us and I rushed over to them.

"Don't say a thing, just follow us and we'll explain later," I said to them.

They were both dressed and felt a little odd with everyone else naked but quickly followed us after Max. He was heading back downstairs but at the hallway he turned a different direction and we rushed after him. The hall ended again into a similar room but this time the chair wasn't there but the chest and table were.

In the chairs place though was a naked woman chained to the ground on her hands and knees with her legs spread apart. She was in a perfect position to be fucked from behind or to suck a man's cock from the front, or both at the same time with two men. When we got closer though I smelled a cock oozing in the room that wasn't one of the men. We all noticed about the same time she had a penis as well and it was hard and oozing. She was fully engulfed by the thirst and we realized she was one of us but one of 'The Ravished' who never fully changed and Fabian was keeping alive to either study or pleasure himself with.

We watched him carefully and he was almost oblivious to our presence. He went to the chest and opened it up rummaging through. The woman chained up began to thrash and scream for cum with the four men in the room. She was more woman than man because her breasts were large and well formed like us in the room and she was very beautiful. Fabian had found what he was looking for and pulled out a large knife and set it on the table. He looked at the woman and I saw love in his eyes and I started to understand.

"I'm sorry for the rush, let me introduce my wife, Venus, as you can see she's like the ones I was speaking of but haven't found the heart to destroy her so I've kept her alive for innumerable years by keeping her like this and feeding her the best I can. But now I think I can finally help her with what Lana discovered. You see when I changed her I used her cock instead of her clit and that's why I think she is still ravished. But now with all of your help I think we can fully change her to a woman. We need her body to only recognize her female side for a sustained period of time and remove the male half," Fabian explained motioning to the knife.

I couldn't believe this he had changed this woman he loved thousands of years ago and since she had the penis as well never fully changed properly and he has kept her nourished with his cum up until now chained for life. Not willing to end her life because of his love for her.

We looked at each other hesitantly and finally I spoke up, "Okay Fabian we'll try and help, just tell us what to do."

Okay we need to focus only on her mouth, breast, clit, pussy and ass, no one touch her cock, if we can get her to absolute elation through her female side we can try and remove her penis like Mandy's. I've tried to remove it before but it only grows back so she will need to be stimulated and satisfied womanly for this to work.

Venus struggled anew and the smell of the cocks in the room had her pussy wet and oozing down her leg and dripping on the floor. Roxy and Zack took off their clothes and Fabian started direction us in what to do.

"Okay TJ and Mike start on her mouth, she'll get you good and hard in no time and then one of you come back here and begin fucking her pussy while she continues to suck the other. Zack start eating her ass and pussy but be careful not to touch her cock when you're down there. Girls your job is to play with her tits since you know best what will make them ring with pleasure. Any questions?"

No one had any so we all went to our places and Venus quickly went to work on TJ and Mike's cocks sucking like no tomorrow and wanting their cum. She squealed in delight when Zack began licking her wet engorged pussy and then her ass. He plunged his tongue in as deep as he could and her ass squeezed it tightly. Mandy was too freaked out still to help so she watched the action while sitting on the edge of the table. Deb, Sam, Roxy and I went to work on Venus's very nice breasts groping, pinching and licking every inch of her tits.

Fabian stood by and watched, directing us, with the large knife in his hands. As I was nibbling on her left nipple I watched the effect we were having on her hardened cock. I thought it might be working because it didn't look as hard as before but I could still smell her cock intensely. We had a long way to go.

She had TJ and Mike fully hard and I could smell both of their large cocks throbbing and oozing as Venus took turns sucking them. Neither of them moved to go behind her and from the smell or them they were enjoying the exceptional blowjob.

"Okay TJ that's enough come back her and stick that tool into her pussy and fuck her like you mean it," Fabian said.

TJ obeyed as soon as Venus switched to Mike's cock. He walked back to her and Zack moved out of the way, pulling his tongue off of her clit. TJ squatted, bent his cock horizontal and shoved his large hard cock into Max's wife's hot wet pussy. Venus screamed with delight from the sensation and I felt her nipple harden even further in my mouth. TJ went right to work and grabbed her hips and began fucking her hard and fast. I opened my eyes and glimpsed down at her cock now and was confident it was working. It was noticeably smaller now and was beginning to soften and her smell was decreasing.

I had such a desire to suck it though and had to focus and concentrate on her tits. While TJ fucked her Zack was reaching under her and playing with her engorged clit with one hand and sticking his finger in her ass as well. Venus was moaning and beginning to quiver and I knew she was going to orgasm soon.

"Okay now Mike I don't want you cumming in her mouth yet, if you do her cock will harden again like ours does with semen so you need to pull away if she gets you close," Fabian said because of the look of ecstasy on Mike's face.

He was close already from the smell of his oozing cock and I watched as he reluctantly pulled way from Venus and let his cock settle down. She thrashed and struggled to get to his cock because she knew she almost had him as well and so wanted his cum.

"Hey Mike trade me places," Zack said.

Mike liked the idea and switched with Zack whose cock was semi hard from playing with Venus. She went right to work on Zack and he hardened quickly. TJ took the opportunity once Zack was gone to take his wet member out of her pussy and ease it into her ass, which cause an incredible reaction. Her body convulsed and shook and she began to climax. Her cock drooped even more and a puddle was forming under her pussy from the orgasm and pleasure. Mike found her empty pussy and began to finger bang her while TJ rammed his cock from above into her ass.

jasliz
jasliz
3,535 Followers