Cum Vamp Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jasliz
jasliz
3,535 Followers

"Good good, keep it up you almost have her!" Fabian yelled.

Her ass must have been amazing because TJ's smell peaked and I thought for sure he was going to burst inside of her. Instead he pulled out and squeezed the head of his cock and backed away. Mike moved right in without being told and shoved his cock into her gapping ass and buried his long wide shaft into her bowels. Zack was enjoying his blowjob and the girls and I were still working on her tits. Venus's smell was almost gone now and her cock was flaccid and small and I could see her engorged clit underneath the shaft of her penis. It was really odd to see both sex organs and I thought about how fun it could be to play with both.

I had to resist the temptation to leave her tits and start sucking on that cock and fingering her open pussy. I caught Sam looking as well and thinking the same thing. Mike began hammering into Venus's ass and it wasn't long before he needed to pull out and switch back with TJ. Venus began to orgasm, her body tightened up and it seemed like she had been building this climax for years.

"Okay she's peaking, now keep her there and as soon as I cut her penis off she'll need fresh cum and lots of it," Fabian said.

I watched him go to the chest and remove three vials of man cum and gave them to the three guys.

"Okay Zack since you're the closest to her mouth you go first and drink the cum as soon as I cut her cock off and cum in her mouth. Then Mike you do the same as soon as Zack is finished with his first load. TJ when Mike comes to her mouth I need you to continue to fuck her ass and keep her climax going or her cock will just grow back. You ladies keep up the good work on her tits and keep her orgasm strong," Fabian explained.

I watched Fabian reach under his wife and grab her flaccid cock and pull it away from her body. He placed the sharp knife under it and sliced it off with one quick motion. She jerked a little bit but her orgasm covered the pain, blood spurted everywhere.

"Now Zack," I screamed.

Zack swallowed the cum and yelled in pleasure as his cock erupted into Venus's open mouth. Her orgasm continued to roll over her as Mike continued to fuck her ass hard and fast. I looked back at her open wound and it began to heal with smooth skin over where her cock used to be. Venus was swallowing everything Zack gave her and I knew she was going to need more. Mike watched Zack's cock stop finally and drank his vile and pulled out of her ass and quickly rushed to her head as Zack moved away. TJ was right on his job and shoved his large cock back into her empty ass and kept the pressure on her causing her to scream with pleasure right before Mike's cock sprayed her in the face. She gulped down all he had and Zack had walked back to take over for TJ when he drank his vile of semen. They were all prepared to continue making a circle around this woman and please her with orgasms and cum.

TJ let Mike finish and then it was his turn, he drank, pulled out and fed his load to Venus like the others. Zack began fucking Venus's ass and Sam had gone back to work on her pussy and clit while her ass got fucked and she drank quarts of cum. I kept looking back at Venus's pussy and watching to see if her cock would grow back but it never did. The boys took turns fucking her ass and cumming in her mouth multiple times and all the while Venus orgasm continued.I knew if she was able to be quenched then Max's plan had worked and she was fully changed and a woman of our kind.

It took longer then I thought and the guys were really getting weak from all the orgasms and fucking but finally Venus's nipples softened and her pussy and clit relaxed. Sam, Roxy and I fell over on the ground and the three guys went right for our wet pussy's and drank as much as they could so their cocks would finally relax.

Fabian was overjoyed and began unchaining his wife who he finally had back. She stood up and the two of them embraced.

"All of the years and finally I have my Venus back," Fabian sobbed.

She was coherent and hugged him, and then she stepped away and looked down at herself. She rubbed the smooth skin where her cock once was and said, "I think I'll grow to not miss it, but it will take awhile. How long have I been in this room?"

We all looked at each other stunned. In her ravished state she had no idea how much time had passed. Fabian wrapped his arm around her and began to walk her to the exit.

"We'll talk about that later dear," he said. "But thanks to Lana here you are whole finally."

The guys were still recuperating as he left with Venus and we suddenly knew we had a problem. Deb, Sam and I were all thirsty and as we looked around we saw that Mandy's nipples were hard and she had made a puddle on the table she was sitting on. The thirst had already come upon her as well. Roxy was still content with the large load Zack had apparently given her. Our three men were all tapped out so we needed to find another source of cum and quick.

Chapter 15

TJ, Mike and Zack threw their hands in the air and apologized but none of them could help us out, so all four of us girls rushed out of the room in search of fresh cock. Roxy stayed with the guys not needing any cum. I knew we needed to get Mandy some because she was still going through the odd change and we needed to make sure she was going to pull through. We figured since it was such a large Villa Fabian would have many servants and they would be accustomed to our kind. But what we found was something much better.

Apparently Fabian had arranged for his wife to be fed by many men other than himself, I guess even he couldn't keep up with her in her recent ravished state. And since she was now cured the men were available to us. Eight of them to be exact, so that gave us two per girl.

When we made it back to the Villa from underground Fabian saw the state we were in and introduced us to the waiting room where the men were. He explained the situation and when the men saw all four of us butt naked and horny they had no complaints. Fabian left us to it and we joined the men in the large room with four leather sofas arranged in a square facing the center of the room. We quickly got into 4 threesomes and the girls and I even quicker had their cocks out and their clothes off. I ended up with two ordinary guys and as I started sucking their cocks I sized them up. One was larger then the other but only by an inch, and they both tasted delicious. All the men were human and had normal ordinary cocks, none over 7 inches and a few under 5.

While I was sucking I made sure Mandy was being taken care of as well and turned my face towards her couch. She was on her knees sucking a cock and stroking the other guy like I was doing and I knew she would be fine. I turned back to my cocks and engulfed the smaller guy with ease and tongued his ball sack as my throat squeezed his head. He moaned loud and thrust his cock deeper into my mouth. The smell in the room from the 8 cocks was phenomenal and I basked in the aroma.

Taking the cock out of my mouth I looked at the other man and said, "Fuck me now, I'm so wet and want you cock deep inside me."

He jumped up with no more encouragement and disappeared behind me as I swallowed the cock in my hands. A second later I felt a hard cock brush my pussy up and down and then enter me slow and deliberate until his balls and hips pressed against my ass. He grabbed my tits from behind and thrust again deep causing me to moan on his friends cock. It felt great to have his cock in my pussy and the throbbing one in my mouth and from the smell I knew the others were working on their pair as well.

With each thrust I pushed back on his cock and he squeezed my nipples hard between his thumb and fingers. I stayed like this for about five minutes just enjoying the cock in my pussy and the smaller one in my mouth. I then decided on a change and wanted to see better what the others were up to. So I stood up, turned around and sat down on the other guys cock facing away from him. This way I could see everyone in the room and still get cocks where I wanted them. The man that was fucking me jumped on the couch and fed is juice coated cock to me which I gladly started to suck and began riding the smaller guy under me.

Looking around the room I saw that Sam had wasted no time and was already being double fucked by her two guys. She was straddling a white guy with his cock in her pussy and a black man was pounding away at her tight ass. She was screaming for it to be harder and the black man was already sweating heavily. Deb was keeling in front of her couch with a cock in her mouth and one in her ass from behind. The guy in her ass was really small and she had probably told him to put it there so she could feel it. Mandy had discovered the pleasures of anal sex as one of us. She was screaming in pleasure with a large dark cock in her ass and one in her hand next to her. Then the guys switched places and she took a smaller white guy up the ass and sucked the dark guy as deep as she could.

Seeing all the anal sex drove me to the next level of thirst and I rose up high enough that the guy's cock fell out of my pussy. I took the one from my mouth and told the guy under me to fuck my ass. He grabbed his dick and positioned it under my tight hole and I eased down on him. It entered easily and I sat fully on his hard cock taking all of him as far as he could go. I rose up and down on him for a few minutes and then told the guy standing on the couch to get down and fuck my pussy. I leaned back on the guy under me and moved forward so the other could get his cock inside of me. The sensation was fabulous as his cock slide into my tighter pussy and over his friends cock. They both started to move inside of me and the one standing began to grab and fondle my perky tits, commenting on how perfect they were.

With him right in front of me I lost sight of Deb but could still see Sam and Mandy. Mandy had managed to get into a position where she was now taking both cocks in her two holes and Sam was still getting her double fun as well. Then I smelled it, one of the men in the room was about to loose his load. It was one of Mandy's guys, the one in her tight ass. She didn't need to tell him where she wanted it because these guys knew better then not feed us since that's what they were suppose to do for Venus. I watched him pull out and quickly move around to Mandy's face and she opened to receive her reward. He sprayed right into her mouth and the first couple of spurts were okay but he soon tapered off to just a dribble and she began sucking him and swallowing everything he had.

The man finished up and didn't bother waiting around and got dressed and left like his job was done. Mandy licked her lips and got off the guy in her pussy and told him to fuck her ass and cum in her mouth again. He didn't waste time and shoved his fat short cock into her perfect bum and began to thrust out and in. She was bent over one of the arms of her sofa and had her head down on the cushions.

The two cocks inside my body were widening and I knew I was going to get my loads very soon as well. The one in my ass felt so good I started to cum about the same time Mandy got her first load. After my orgasm I had covered both cocks with a good amount of juice and the guy in my pussy wanted to have a go at my ass so he asked his buddy if they could switch. I didn't wait for a reply and pushed the guy away and got off the one in my ass and flipped over. I put the guy sitting on the couch in my pussy now and pushed my ass back at his friend who go the hint and shoved his cock roughly into my opened ass.

"Fuck ya!! Fuck my ass!" I screamed wanting him deep as possible.

Soon after Mandy's other guy was quickly pulling out and feeding her his load as well. He did better then the guy before and gave her a surprising large load for a human and she swallowed it all with no problem. I watched with eagerness to see if she would be quenched and be like us. As I was cumming again I saw her nipples soften and I knew it had worked and she was one of us finally. Her other guy dressed and left and she sat on the couch happy as a lark and watched the rest of us get fucked.

I still couldn't see Deb but I sure could hear her screaming and then she started gulping down quite a load of cum, that I learned afterwards was from both of her men, she had managed to get them to cum in her mouth together and I was kind of sorry I missed it.

My ass clenched and grabbed the new guys cock and I smelled him peak and he pulled out and jumped up on the couch. I turned my head towards his cock and he had his hand tight around the shaft holding his load in so I didn't miss any. Once my mouth was open and near his head he released his grip and a shot of hot cum splattered off my tongue and down my throat. Instant energy surged through me and I basked in the warm sensation and thrill of his load. He spurted five more times and I swallowed and sucked him dry. He disappeared soon after and I slammed down on the cock in my pussy a couple of time and then hopped off the guy and knelt on the couch next to him with my butt pushed out. He got up and rubbed the head of his hard cock up and down my snatch and ass and slowly forced his lubed head back into my upper hole for the finale.

Sam's men were holding out extremely well, neither of them had cum yet but they had switched places and she now had the white guy in her ass and she was screaming for their cum. The guy behind me in my ass was working up to his climax rapidly and really working his cock out and in. I reached my hand under me and rubbed my erect nub with my fingers and climaxed one more time before he pulled out and fed me his mediocre load. He tasted great for what he gave me but it was only a couple of spurts and then the rest just slowly left his hole as I sucked it out.

Deb, Mandy, and I now finished watching Sam get pounded by two cocks. She lucked out and had the biggest pair in the room and they were lasting the longest causing her to climax over and over. Her small body was pinned between the two men and her tits were smashed against the guy under her. She was cumming again and her contractions caused the guy in her ass to finally loose it and pull his vein covered orgasmic filled cock out of her ass and hurry around to her face. He didn't make it quick enough and the first shot splashed off her cheek. She made sure the next and rest made it in her mouth by taking his erupting head between her lips and we watched her swallow as his cock constricted and he bucked and squirmed as she sucked.

After he left we walked closer to the couple still fucking on the sofa and watched the big thick black cock slide effortlessly in and out of Sam's slick wet pussy. The big man rose up and lifter her off the sofa and stood with her in his arms; he held her with ease and moved her up and down while standing for a couple of minutes. Then he spun around and laid he do on the sofa and lifted her legs over her head. She held her legs herself and he took his wet shiny black cock out of her well fucked pussy and pressed his head into her ass and shoved in hard causing Sam to scream with joy. Over and over he thrust hard and fast into her butt making her tits giggle and her to scream with each inward motion.

We gathered around and started playing with Sam's tits and Deb had her hand on the big guys balls, rolling them in her palms. The tit play and the hard cock got Sam off one last time and the guy couldn't hold it any longer and stepped back holding his cock level. Sam moved forward onto her knees and opened her mouth wide. White hot spunk sprayed out of his big fat black cock and went everywhere, covering Sam's face and dribbling down onto her tits. She got closer as the man stroked his remaining load into her mouth and she swallowed all he had left. She kept sucking and working his cock long after he finished cumming until he had to pull away from the intense sensations.

He dressed and left as well and the three of us cleaned off Sam's tits and face and we were all content and satisfied. We welcomed Mandy to our world and sat on the sofa's until the guys and Roxy came and found us. She was ecstatic and went on and on how good it felt now and what the cum did to her when she swallowed it. She couldn't get over how much better anal was and couldn't wait to be thirsty again. We all laughed and listened to her excitement.

More than half the day was over and since all of our apparent problems were solved we decided to head back to the hotel, clean up and get ready for the Coronation. As we were leaving we thanked Fabian and said good bye to him and Venus. She looked great and had recuperated rapidly and seemed just as normal as the rest of us. Fabian was very appreciative to us and told us if we needed anything at all to let him know.

The limo driver had waited for us to return and all eight of us got back in and he headed to the hotel. Zack and Roxy were the only ones with clothes on, since they had brought some with them. When we got to the hotel I made Zack run up to our rooms and get the rest of us robes so we wouldn't make another scene.

When he returned with them he was laughing and said, "Here you go but I don't think you will need them." We all looked at him curious and he continued, "Just you wait and see."

We put them on anyway and as we walked up to the front doors we all smelled it before we entered the hotel. Smiling, we walked in and followed our noses into the indoor pool. What we saw was the biggest orgy I as Lana had ever seen. The pool was filled with naked bodies doing it as well as almost every pool chair was occupied with fucking people. Vinny was in the middle of it all with two woman sharing his cock and sucking it in turn as he laid on a lounge chair. The four girls from last night were there as well and others of our kind all gathered.

It wasn't just our kind either, bellhops, maids, and most of the hotel staff had joined in the group sex fest. All of our kind were in some state or another of the thirst and one couple in particular was going at it hard. The guy had her doggy style with his cock in her ass and pulling her hair hard as he rammed his steel cock in deep. Both he and she were the closest to orgasm and gave off the most potent smell. She needed his cum soon and he was about to give it to her. We all made our way in the sex scented humid room and I walked right up to the couple, wanting to see his cock up close in her ass. The woman was screaming as her ass was being destroyed by this guys cock and her pussy was wide open and dripping with every lunge.

When I got closer I notice a container, used for ice, under the lounge chair collecting her cum. It had a pretty good amount in it and I deduced that they had been going like this for quite some time. She had good tits and they swung back and forth as he drove his cock in deep with every thrust. The woman began to scream for his load and to shake from her own orgasm rushing through her stimulated body. I smelled the guy peak and he pulled out grabbing the shaft of his cock hard and quickly walked around to the woman's head. Once in place he released his grip and let loose a giant spurt of hot cum into her open mouth.

The man moaned and screamed obscenities as he stroked his ejaculating cock into the woman's mouth and face. I just watched with a large smile. As he was finishing up his legs began to shake and I knew he was weak from the orgasm and thirst. He sat down on the chair and the woman retrieved the container and fed him his reward. He drank the whole thing in one gulp.

"Lana! Lana! "I heard a voice call over the sex noises and screaming.

I looked up and saw TJ trying to get my attention over by Vinny and the two women sucking his cock. I smiled at the couple I had been watching and made my way through a maze of bodies in all sorts of positions including double penetration, 69, two girls to one guy, and vise versa. It was crazy and the smell of oozing cocks in the room over powered everything else.

jasliz
jasliz
3,535 Followers