Cum Vamp Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jasliz
jasliz
3,514 Followers

I made it over to TJ, only pausing a few times to watch some crazy shit and found myself next to the pool and in the middle of the fuck fest.

"Good to see you again Lana," Vinny said looking up at me with his cock in a maids mouth.

"You too Vinny. Was this your idea?" I asked him.

"Well more or less, I came down here to relax and found Heather and Anne on my way. I persuaded them to join me and we seemed too attract more and more," he said laughing.

Vinny's hard long cock looked delicious and the two maids were treating him to quite an oral treat. That's not all they were doing, I realized, as Vinny started to moan and smile. I looked between his legs and he had some sort of toy up his ass the girls were playing with and causing him to moan. I watched closer and as they worked the toy a small glob of cum would appear out of his cock hole. They were milking his prostate and taking turns apparently eating the treat they forced out. I remembered how much Vinny loved this and would let Bobby do it to him for hours at a time and slowly eat his load one little glob at a time.

His cock was rock hard and the two women stroked and sucked him as they played with the toy. When Vinny felt a little weak he would grab one of them and munch on their wet pussy's just enough to keep himself energized and his cock hard.

"How long did it take them to learn this fun little game, Vinny?" I asked smiling down at him.

"Oh they picked it up rather quickly, habits are hard to break my dear Lana, you know Bobby loved to do this for hours,"

"Yes Love, I remember," I snickered at him.

Every time a new globule of cum would appear the scent was overwhelming and I knew exactly how he had attracted all the others. There were some remarkably hot people getting done in the large room and as I looked around I saw that all of my friends had joined in, in one form or another. Of course the hottest people were like us and the normal looking where the humans. All of the groups had at least one of my kind controlling the action and instigating everything due to the thirst.

I looked around for a free cock, but everywhere I looked they were all being attended to either by mouth, pussy or ass. Finally I spotted a human man at the edge of the pool eating a familiar woman from Bobby's memories. His lower half was in the water and not being used. So I dropped my robe and dove into the pool and swam over to him under water. Another great thing about my new body was I could hold my breath for a very long time. I swam right between his legs and started sucking his erect cock before he even knew I was there. When my mouth wrapped around his head he flinched bad, but then relaxed seconds later as I took his human sized cock down my throat and treated him to an underwater blow. I thought I was sucking him nice and slow and taking my time, and since I was under water I couldn't smell him getting close either. So when his cock started spurting in my mouth, hot delicious cum, I was taken a back and wasn't expecting it at all.

I kept all his cum in my mouth and worried if I swallowed it I would be stealing from the woman he was eating out. I popped up out of the water and he had stopped his munching on her. She knew something was up and I could tell by her expression she was thirsty and going to be really pissed off if I had stolen her load. I sprang out of the pool and straddled her, grabbing her head. She realized what I was doing and opened her mouth, as I opened mine. His delicious cum dribbled out of my mouth into hers and she swallowed it with a big smile. The human in the water was shocked and swam away from us and I watched him get out of the pool, find a towel and leave the pool room

"I think we might have frightened him," I said laughing.

"I know we did," the woman said giggling. "I'm Tamara from Luxemburg. You must be Lana. I've heard much about you."

"Good to meet you Tamara, I know of you as well. You are the leader there and knew Bobby really well," I said knowing everything about her.

"Yes but if what they say about you is true then you are Bobby," she smiled.

I rolled off of her and said, "Right, of course, I don't know how many know that yet so I play it casual."

"Vinny filled me in this morning. Says you have to be cause' of the things you know. It is really quite exasperating," she explained.

"Yes it is, and quite confusing sometimes," I chuckled.

The noises of people fucking and screaming surrounded us and the aroma of men's cocks about to explode or exploding was outrageous. I knew I was going to need to find a cock of my own soon with all the scent in the room my thirst was returning rapidly.

"Well Tamara good to talk to you, I need to find some cum of my own now," I said standing up.

She said something as I walked away but I was too focused on my next meal to comprehend what it was. I looked around for a male of my kind with human females, knowing they probably wouldn't want to eat his cum anyway and I could have it all. The only small group that fit that description was Vinny and his two maids, still sucking his globules of cum from his cock. I watched them for a few seconds and rage overcame me when I saw the girls spitting out his cum into the pool? I couldn't believe I missed it earlier but they were wasting his precious juice. I jumped back in the pool and quickly swam back over to him. Once out of the pool I grabbed the both of them by the arms and pulled them away from him

"You ungrateful bitches better get out of my sight before I pummel you!" I screamed.

Their eyes got really big and fear set in. They scrambled out of the pool room and back to work. I walked back over to Vinny with a smile on my face and sat on the edge of the chair he was laying on. I gripped his cock and grabbed the toy and pressed hard on his prostate.

"Human twits! Don't know a good thing when they taste it!" I said and licked the glob of cum oozing out of his head.

He shuttered from the hard pressure on his G-spot and smiled up at me.

"Lana! Oh that's much better," he said and grabbed my hips.

He spun me around into 69 and began licking my clit and I took his hard cock into my mouth and sucked him deep while moving the toy in his ass. His clit play stimulated my whole body and I felt my nipples harden against him as I pressed another glob out of his cock. He tasted wonderful and he really knew how to work his mouth on my clit and pussy.

I continued milking his prostate and eating my little treats as he sucked and nibbled on my pussy. All around us people were screaming their orgasmic cries and I smelled cock after cock exploding with huge loads of cum that were swallowed up soon after by the females in the room. Vinny's small globs of cum kept the thirst from fully engulfing me but the small amount never satisfied, causing my heightened pleasure to continue longer then if I swallowed everything at once. Orgasms rolled over my body as Vinny pressed his tongue into my wet body, licked my clit, and fingered my ass. Shit it was good and I wanted to just forget everything and continue for hours enjoying the sweet orgasmic bliss.

Unfortunately I knew I had to attend the Coronation since I was the one being raised tonight so reluctantly I pulled away from Vinny's mouth and finger in my ass and crawled forward and upright on him. Facing away from him I eased my body down on his massive cock taking him directly into my ass with ease. He moaned loud as my tight ass squeezed his cock and coated him with hot velvet, all the way to his balls. With his cock fully in my ass I looked around the pool room and there were only a few groups left, with most everyone already gone.

I placed my hands behind me on his chest and lifted my feet onto his legs and began to rise up and down on his hard cock. Damn it felt good and brought back Bobby's memories of fucking this man in the past. His cock had a distinctive feel inside my body that I remembered from Bobby. My motions varied on his cock, by pivoting my hips I could force his cock to one side or the other, and by leaning forward or back I could cause his cock to bend and find different places inside my ass. It was wonderful and my pussy was just dripping all over his cock and body from my continuous orgasms.

Across the room I smelled the last two cocks about to explode but didn't bother to turn and watch. I was too overcome with pleasure to care much. A couple of minutes later. TJ walked up to us and watched for a few seconds before speaking.

"We're all going back to the room to clean up, you two have fun but don't be too long. It wouldn't be good if the main attraction missed her big show," TJ said.

I looked up at him but couldn't respond because my words wouldn't form with another wave of pleasure coursing through me. I just nodded and he smiled back at me looking at my body up and down and walked away. Oh shit it was intense; I just loved Vinny's cock in my ass and what it was doing to my body. I never wanted it to end but the way I was working it must have been highly simulating because I could smell him about to bust his nuts.

At the last moment I got off of him and covered his hard cock with my mouth. His head erupted inside and I quickly swallowed each spurt as quickly as he produced it. While he was cumming I worked the toy in his ass and pressed on his prostate causing him to moan and scream in pleasure. His cum thickened as I pressed and tasted even better the deeper it came from is insides. Along with the yummy taste came additional energy and it was almost like I was tapping the core of his power and ingesting it. It must have felt incredible to him because I had never seen him enjoy it so much and make so much noise even when I was Bobby.

I felt incredibly powerful, invincible really, and could sense everything around me like I was one with the whole hotel and everyone in it. Even as Bobby I couldn't remember feeling the way I did right then.

Both of us were at a loss of words when I finally took my mouth off of his cock and sat up. We just looked at each other, amazed it was that good. I picked up my robe, put it on and walked out of the pool room leaving him lying there alone. The effect lasted a while longer and I knew where everyone was and what they were doing, even out on the street. It was a surreal sensation and I tried to process everything but it was just too much at one time. It began to fade and one by one the minds of the people disappeared from mine and by the time I got to my room it was just me and Bobby again.

I went into one of the bathrooms and jumped into the shower with Sam who was just finishing up. I helped rinse of her incredible body and then she got out and left me to get showered up and ready for the big night.

jasliz
jasliz
3,514 Followers