Cumming of Age Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bobby T
Bobby T
2,491 Followers

I took the phone and said, “I’m sorry Susan, I’m just getting ready to cum and Linda is going crazy on me. I’ll put her back on the phone as soon as she eats my load, or would you prefer that we call you back when we’re finished?”

“Oh no, just put the phone near her mouth so I can hear the delightful little slut suck your big cock. You’ve made me so fucking horny. I’m glad you can’t see me right now. I’ve got a couple of fingers up my cunt and I’m soaking wet. My nipples are sticking out a mile. I wish you were here right now so you could slide that big dick of yours down my throat and pump my belly full of cum.”

“Susan, can you suck your own nipples?”

“Of course I can silly. I can easily get both nipples into my mouth at the same time. I take it that you like that sort of thing, do you?”

“You know I do! Big tits really turn me on and from what I remember, yours are huge.”

“Yes they are you horny little bugger. If bra sizes mean anything to you, I’m a 38GG.”

“Yikes, a GG cup, fuck me!”

“I intend to young man. My biggest problem is deciding whether I will be able to tear my mouth off your cock long enough to let you shove that big nasty thing up my cunt!”

“Linda, check this out …Susan says she wears a 38GG bra!”

“Linda looked at me while continuing to suck my cock and just opened her smiling eyes wide, then she shut them tight and started sucking hard on my dick again.”

“Bobby, I’m curious, why did you tell Linda how big my breasts are?”

“Do you want to know the truth or do you want me to lie?”

“I can handle the truth.”

“Um, can you hang on just a minute please, I’m going to blow my load any second.”

Linda was looking up at me and her eyes were still smiling. She took one of my balls in each hand and gently massaged them knowing that I was a heartbeat away from busting my nut. I didn’t know whether I should give her a mouthful or comply with her earlier request to blow my load all over her tits.

While I love watching her make a big production out of trying to swallow all my cum, I decided to shoot for her tits this time. I slowly eased my cock out of her mouth until only the bloated head remained locked between her lips. She began sucking really hard on the end of my dick, as if she was trying to suck the cum all the way up from my balls. I put the phone down beside Linda’s head and massaged her beautiful big firm D cup tits. A little harsh pulling and twisting on her puffy pink nipples met with the desired result.

I pulled my cock out of her noisy sucking mouth and tapped the head of my cock softly on her nose. Linda started whimpering. “Please don’t tease me Bobby, let me eat your cum.”

“I thought you wanted this load all over your tits?”

“Oh, I really don’t care, just give me your warm, yummy cum. I need it Bobby. Cum for me. Cum on me. Cum all over my body. I don’t care. I’m your little cumslut and I need it. Please Bobby! I want to drown in the stuff.”

I looked down at her and noticed how small and fragile she looked. My cock was dancing around just a few inches over her face and it looked positively obscene compared to her pretty little face. It was then that I noticed the big gnarly veins on my cock. It looked more like a weapon designed to bludgeon people that anything else. The puffed up head was an angry red/purple color and the gnarly wet shaft looked like a prop from a Freddie Kruger movie that was chiselled out of a chunk of solid marble.

I pulled her down a little further on the bed so that her head was hanging almost completely off the end of the bed. The way her back was arched caused her big conical tits to point to the heavens. I leaned over and laid my cock between her big tits and as I hoped, she immediately got the idea and pushed her big tits together trapping my cock. I was leaking so much precum that the valley between her tits was soon covered with the clear, slick, slimy stuff and my cock slid easily between her tits as I started to slowly stroke back and forth. Because she was upside down, my big balls were rubbing back and forth all over her face while I fucked her tits.

I was really getting off watching her maul her tits as she pressed them together around the shaft of my cock. She was creating a super tight fuck channel for me but I could see that she was taking advantage of the situation and was working her tits over pretty good in the process. I watched as from time to time, she would capture one of her extended pink nipples between her fingers and give it a good twist or tug. Fuck she has nice tits. My balls were still banging away into her upside down face as I fucked her tits and from time to time, I could feel her lick them and try to capture a ball by sucking on it. Fuck, I really need to blow my load!

My only regret was that I was too far gone to suggest that she take off her pants so that I could munch on her little cunt while I tit fucked her. I could smell that she was very excited and finally, I just couldn’t stand it any more. I leaned in with my head and started munching on her cunt through the thin material of her slacks. I was making her crotch very wet with my saliva and the thin material became almost see-through. I could see the white outline of her little panties through the soaked material. I just kept munching on her cunt trying to get her off as I felt my own orgasm rushing on its way. Between sliding my cock back and forth in her magnificent cleavage and the attention she was paying to my balls and the shaft of my cock with her hands and lips, I was almost there.

I felt Linda shudder and knew that she had just had another of her little orgasms. I wish she had her fucking pants off so I could eat her out until her head caved in but I knew that my dick would be spewing out thick ropes of cum before I could even get her pants off. Fuck it! I will have to make it up to her later. I stood up, grabbed my cock with both hands and started to jack off in the direction of her tits and face.

Still on her back on the bed, Linda reached up and brushed my hands away from my cock, wrapped both hands around the shaft of my cock and stated to “pull me off”. The angle of her stroking felt different and very, very good.

“Oh fuck ! Get ready baby. I’m almost there. I need to cum so bad it hurts.”

“Give it to me Bobby. Shoot all that hot, nasty cum all over me. Cover me in your hot slimy fuck juice. Pump a big load on my big tits Bobby. I’ll eat it all up for you, I promise. I love your big fuck stick. I’m your good little cum slut Bobby. Do it to me!”

I guess I didn’t need much more in the way of motivation. The combination of Linda’s expert manipulation of my cock and her trash talking put me quickly over the edge. I had to shut my eyes because the feeling was so intense and I felt like I was going to black out.

It felt like my piss slit was on fire and I wasn’t sure if I was going to cum or piss. My knees buckled just a bit and all of a sudden, the dam broke. The first shot of cum must have come out of my cock at about a hundred miles an hour. Fuck me! I could actually hear it hit Linda. She gave a little grunt of surprise as the first shot hit her harder than she expected.

I opened my eyes and looked down to see that the first shot had caught her on the nose and trailed all the way to the rise of her left tit. The next shots went pretty much everywhere. Linda searched around her mouth with her tongue as she continued to pump me off. Rope after rope of hot cum came spewing out of my cock as my balls strained to empty themselves all over Linda’s face and body. I became more than a little amazed at the quantity of the white, sticky cum that was flying out of the end of my dick. Linda was getting covered in the stuff. She removed one hand from my cock and while awkwardly stroking me with the other, started to smear all the sticky goo onto her tits, neck and face. She scooped up gobs of cum with her fingers and loudly sucked them clean before going back for another load. As my load started to subside, she pulled me towards her, sucked the head of my cock into her mouth and sucked like crazy as she tried to coax the last of the cum from my balls. It was a weird view as I watched her chin and lower lip moving around as she sucked my fat cock.

My balls were soaked, hanging low, swaying around and slapping her in the face. They felt great as they slid across her slimy face. I turned my attention to her beautiful tits and watched as she continued to smear my load all over them. I watched in amazement as the cum seemed to start foaming up a bit.

I suddenly felt weak and had to sit down. I collapsed on a chair next to the bed. My cock usually stays pretty hard after I blow my load but this time, it was done. I could feel it hanging heavy between my legs. Fuck me! Now that’s the way to get your rocks off!

Linda’s head was still upside down and she smiled at me as I sat back and looked at her. She sat up and stared at my cock and balls that were hanging over the edge of the chair’s seat and began to crawl over to me on her hands and knees. My soft cock was hanging straight down over the edge of the chair and in one of the sexiest moves yet, she ducked down, opened her mouth and slowly sucked in my cock and started softly chewing and sucking on it, as if to try and drain any remaining cum. My cock started to thicken again but before I got completely hard, she pulled her head back and with a loud pop and allowed my cock to slip from her lips.

Still kneeling in front of me, she took her right tit and held it up. She used a finger to scoop much of the remaining cum onto her puffy nipple and then cupping her tit in both hands, raised her tit towards her face and leaned down to noisily suck my cum off her nipple.

Does it get any better than this? Doubt it.

I sat back listening to Linda mew like a kitten as she sucked all my cum off her tits. It was then that I realized that the Safeway Lady was still on the phone. She’s probably hung up already but just in case, I put the phone to my ear.

“Hello Susan, are you still there?”

There was dead silence for a moment and I almost hung up when at the last moment, she came onto the line.

“Uh, yes Bobby, I’m still here. Fuck. You two turned me on so much that I had to fuck myself silly with the biggest, baddest dildo I‘ve got in my collection. I’ve just finished cumming for about the fifth time and almost passed out. The bad boy I just fucked myself with is still deep inside my cunt. You two sounded sure sounded like you were having fun. Did she suck you off good Bobby?”

“Oh yeah! Linda loves to suck cock and she’s very good at it. I’m sitting here completely wasted watching her lick and suck the rest of my load off her tits.”

“A girl after my own heart. I’m dying to meet the delightful little slut that seems to have captured your heart. I got thinking about what it might be like to have her here with us when I get a chance to let you see how good I am at sucking cock and draining all that hot yummy cum out of your big balls. I think it would really turn me on if she joined us. I’ve never done it with anyone else around before and was a little concerned I might be too jealous but I can’t stop thinking about her love of big breasts. It sounds like my tits would get some attention from Linda while I have my way with you and your cock. This could be a lot of fun. When do you think we can get together?”

“We’re ready anytime you are, how about this evening?”

“It’s a date. I’ve got one favour to ask of you and don’t think I’m greedy or anything but I’d really like the chance to eat a big load of your cum and I’m hoping you can hold off from cumming any more before we get together.”

“No problem, I’ve got a bunch of running around to do and I promise I won’t cum again before we see you.”

With that out of the way, we made arrangements to get together at 8:30 this evening and then hung up the phone. Fortunately, she only lived about ten miles away and I knew we could be there in minutes. She lived in an upscale neighbourhood usually reserved for people with serious six figure incomes, mostly seven or eight. This could be interesting. I was thinking about what the evening might have in store for us and suddenly realized that I had been absent mindedly watching Linda finish licking all my cum off her beautiful big tits. I snapped out of it and turned my attention to Linda and saw her smiling up at me like a little puppy dog. She kneeled between my legs and was rubbing my cock all over her face. I am a very lucky guy.

Well, if I was going to keep my promise to Susan, I knew I couldn’t cum anymore but that didn’t mean I couldn’t pay back Linda for all the pleasure she had just given me. I leaned down, lifted her chin with a finger and kissed her softly on the lips. Even with the lingering taste of my own cum on her lips, she tasted so good that I never wanted the kiss to end.

I moved my hands down to cup her beautiful big tits and to weigh them in my hands. So big, heavy and firm yet so soft and smooth. I could feel her nipples burning a hole in the palms of my hands and unable to stop myself, I took a nipple between the thumb and forefinger of each hand and gently pulled and twisted on them. Linda moaned into my mouth and I soon discovered that the harder I pulled and twisted on her nipples, the more excited she became.

I gently broke off our kiss and stood up, pulling Linda to her feet. My cock was waving around and I knew it was going to take a lot of willpower to stop from cumming again right now. She looked at my cock, grabbed it with both hands and smiled a wicked little smile. I kissed her again and then slowly slid her panties down and off, letting them fall to the floor around her ankles. I could smell her cunt and her excitement. She smelled so good and I just had to taste her.

I picked her up and laid her back onto the bed. Now it was my turn to get down on my knees. I spread her lovely legs and gently caressed the soft, smooth skin of her inner thighs. I looked at her little pussy and as always, loved to see that see that she was shaved smooth. Fuck, this is the best! Willing myself to take my time and resisting the urge to shove my face in her cunt, I kissed her knee and ran a series of kisses and licks from her knee to within inches of that shaved piece of paradise. The soft skin of her thigh felt soft and cool and so good against my lips. I pulled her butt forward until her cunt was hanging over the edge of the bed. Then I kissed my way up her other thigh. Linda started to say something and I shushed her. She leaned her head back and closed her eyes.

I could really smell her excitement now. Fuck I love to eat pussy! I put one hand on each knee, spread her legs just a little bit more and started to lick her little cunt. I started on the edges and switched back and forth between licks and kisses. I focused my attention to the edges and stopped every once in awhile to gaze at her beautiful cunt. Finally, I couldn't stand it anymore, I made a point with my tongue and being careful not to touch her with anything but my tongue, I slowly slipped it into her slit and gave her one long, slow probing lick from the bottom to the top. She tasted as sweet as honey. I gave her one more long, very slow lick along the length of her slit. I looked at her slightly puffy pink cunt lips and sucked one gently into my mouth. I nibbled softly on her cunt lip for a while and eventually applied the same treatment to its twin counterpart.

Linda's little pussy was really starting to leak her sweet juices and before long, any composure I had completely left me. I shoved my face hard into her cunt and started eating her for all I was worth. I could feel Linda's hands on my head, trying to shove my head deep into her cunt. I stuck my tongue as far as I could into her and fucked her cunt with my face. I loved her cunt so much I never wanted to remove my face. Then, when my tongue finally started to ache, I began to tease her little clit. It wasn't all that little and I was able to gently suck on it with ease. I alternated between flicking my tongue back and forth across it and running little circles around it.

Linda was moaning loudly and said, "Bobby, oh Bobby, please eat my baby pussy."

"Eat my little cunt you big nasty stud!"

I looked up over her belly and saw that she was giving herself a word class breast massage. After a few more minutes I could feel her start to tense up and I knew she was getting close. With both hands, she grabbed handfuls of my hair and mashed my face as hard as she could into her cunt. I reached up and grabbed a big tit in each hand and started mauling them as I ate her wet, juicy little snatch. I started sucking on her clit in earnest and suddenly, her legs straightened out, she arched her back and started thrashing around yelling out how much she loved me. I watched her face and as she started to cum, I pulled and twisted her nipples roughly as I munched on her clit.

Linda's eyes were closed and she had a little smile on her lips. Her big pointy tits were rising and falling with the quickness of her breathing. After her massive orgasm, I guess her little cunt became quite sensitive because she stated to flinch a bit when my tongue brushed against her clit. Hey, I’m young and I have a lot to learn but at least I’m learning. I backed off with my tongue and started planting little kisses on her wet, puffy cunt lips and she seemed to like it when I blew gently on her cunt.

She pulled me up to kiss my lips and then she just held me tight and hugged me. I told her it was time to get her skinny little butt in gear and let me get on with everything I had to do today. Intentionally, I avoided discussion about the Safeway Lady to see how long it would take for her to bring it up. About 10 seconds was all it took!

“So, are you going to get together with Susan tonight?”

“Yup.”

“Oh don’t be such a tease! I heard you ask if it was OK if I came with you. What did she say?”

Grinning like a Cheshire cat, I told her that yes, ‘we’ would be going together and that ‘we’ would meet Susan at her house at 8:30 this evening.

“Oh goody! This is going to be so much fun! I can’t wait.

I leaned back and looked at her sitting there in the chair. She had a sheen of sweat all over her body and when I looked at her little cunt, I wanted nothing more than to shove my dick inside her. It was all I could do to resist. I leaned down and gave each of her nipples a little kiss (no sucking) and then stood up and pulled her to her feet. I gave her a smack in the ass and told her to go home while I showered and got ready to do my chores.

“Why don’t I just shower with you?” she said batting her eyelids at me.

“Because, if we had a shower together right now I would have to fuck you silly and I won’t have anything left for our visit to Susan’s tonight.”

I was half tempted to call Susan to reschedule to another night so I could slide my dick deep into Linda’s little pussy but I finally came to my senses.

Linda grabbed my cock with both hands and said, “Are you sure? I could really use this big hunk of meat between my legs right now. I swear, your cock is so big I could almost suck you off while you fuck me. It goes in so far that it feels like it’s going to come out of my mouth when you fuck me.”

“Look you little slut, we’ll have plenty of time to fool around tonight.”

I took her hands off my cock, spun her around and smacked her ass again.

“You heard me. Now go home, clean up and I’ll pick you up at 8 tonight and we’ll head over to meet Susan.”

Linda pouted and rubbed her ass where I had spanked her. She pointed her little ass at me and said, “If you don’t quit spanking my ass, I just might have to make you shove your cock into my little asshole and ass fuck me to death. Come on Bobby, you know you want it. If you fuck me in the ass right now, I’ll suck my ass scum off your cock and drink all your yummy cum.”

Bobby T
Bobby T
2,491 Followers