Cumming of Age Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bobby T
Bobby T
2,507 Followers

I started eating her like I was starving to death and this was my last meal. I latched onto her clit and sucked it so hard that Linda’s ass began to squirm around in my hands. I’m normally very gentle when it comes to eating pussy but I was so fucking horny I just lost it. I guess Linda’s pump had been primed for a while because it was only moments before she started cumming. She grabbed onto my hair and pulled my face hard into her cunt as she screamed out her appreciation for what I was doing to her tasty little cunt.

Just as Linda let out a major scream, the doorway into the “other” room opened and Susan entered the room closely followed by the diminutive Katrina.

“My, my! I guess I shouldn’t have kept you waiting so long. Please forgive me but I was on a long distance conference call with some of my people in Europe and it went much longer than it should have. I’m pleased that you two found a way to keep yourselves busy while I was being so rude. Again, please forgive me for keeping you waiting.”

I sat there between Linda’s legs, looking at Susan and Katrina with my face covered in pussy juice. Did I feel embarrassed? Duh! No kidding!

“Hey Susan, no problem. I guess I should apologize too. I didn’t mean for this to get out of hand but we just got so horny we couldn’t help ourselves. I hope we haven’t grossed you out.”

“Nonsense my boy, quite the contrary. I love a man who acts on his impulses, especially when it means that one of us women get to receive the kind of pleasure that your little friend just experienced. Was he good my dear?”

“Oh yes Mrs. Richardson. Bobby never fails to make me cream my little panties.”

“These ones?” Susan said as she picked them up off the floor. She held them to her nose and took a deep breath. “Mmmmm You smell delicious!” She handed them to Katrina who tucked them into her pocket.

“I hope we can dispense with the Mrs. Richardson thing.” Susan said as he walked over to Linda, held her hand out to shake her hand and said, “We haven’t been introduced yet and under the circumstances, we’ll forgive Bobby his manners, my name is Susan and I’m very pleased to meet the lucky girl that gets to be with this young stud.”

“Hi Susan, my name is Linda and I’m pleased to meet you too. Bobby’s told me so much about you and I’m very pleased to see that he wasn’t exaggerating.”

“Exaggerating about what my dear?”

“Well, Bobby said you were very beautiful and that you had an incredibly large pair of breasts.”

It was then that I noticed Susan was dressed in a loose fitting silk robe that did much to conceal her substantial attributes.

Smiling, she reached under her tits and through the silky material of her robe, cupped one in each hand and hefted the silk covered beauties up in the air. “You mean these big things? Whatever have you been saying Bobby?”

I could see her nipples poking through the thin fabric and the way the silk clung to the shape of her breasts was amazing. You couldn’t even see her hands because they were covered by so much breast flesh.

“Well, I suppose I mentioned to Linda that you have an amazing set of tits. I should warn you that Linda just happens to have a thing for big tits and if I’m not wrong, yours will be the biggest she’s seen yet.”

“You sure know how to flatter an old broad, don’t you?”

“I don’t think of you as old, or anything at all except super sexy.”

Susan released the hold she had on her tits and said, “My, you are a charmer, aren’t you? Why don’t you excuse yourself and let Katrina show you to the bathroom so you can attend to that mess on your face. While you do that, Linda and I can talk about you and the weapon you’re packing in those sweat pants. I’ve a mind to pull those pants off you right now and shove your cock down my throat but I wouldn’t want to give Linda the wrong impression now would I? And, I’ll have to admit that I’m more than a little curious about this thing that Linda has for large breasts.”

Linda actually blushed as if she should be embarrassed by her admission. She looked so damned cute sitting there in her little school uniform and especially since she had pulled down her skirt hiding her charms. I really didn’t want to leave but if we were going to get started with phase two of this little adventure, I thought I had better go get cleaned up so we could make a fresh start.

I got up and followed Katrina through the door and into the room that Susan had emerged from just a few minutes ago. I never thought a bathroom would impress me but this was unreal. I almost began to fantasize that I was on some movie set or perhaps living a chapter from the life of the Rich and Famous. The bathroom was about 1200 square feet. The floor was covered with an amazing and obviously expensive marble that was warm to the touch. Katrina herded me toward a chair near one of the sinks and asked me to sit down.

She took a clean white washcloth from a linen cupboard and ran it under the hot water. Just as she was going to start wiping my face, she stopped for a second, leaned very close to my face and very slowly, took a deep breath through her nose. I realized that she was trying to smell Linda’s cunt juice that was quickly drying n my face. Almost in a whisper, she said, “ I hope you don’t mind but I’d really like a taste.” And with that, licked across my cheek, licked my lips and then stuck her tongue into my mouth.

After a nice long wet kiss, she withdrew her tongue from my mouth, gave me a quick kiss on the lips and said, “She does taste good, doesn’t she Sir?”

“Yes she does. And so do you. You have very sweet lips.”

“Thank you Sir, now let me help you get your face nice and clean.”

I sat back, closed my eyes and relaxed as Katrina gently washed my face with the warm cloth. She kept gently wiping my face long after it was clean and I eventually opened my eyes to look at her.

She was smiling at me. I suddenly felt that something was a bit weird when I realized that her face was at the same height as mine and yet, I was sitting down and she was still standing up. I guess I tipped my hand when I looked down at her feet to verify that she was really standing up. With her being so short, it was almost like she was a small child and yet, her beauty, maturity and physical attributes set her apart from any child I had ever seen.

“Would I be wrong if I thought you are intrigued by my size, Sir?”

“No, you wouldn’t be wrong. It’s just that I didn’t want to make you feel uncomfortable. You are incredibly beautiful and after you kissed me, I wanted nothing more than to get to know you better, if you know what I mean.”

“ I think I know what you mean Sir. I was thinking the same thing about you but it is not my place to be so forthright.”

“Well, you could start by stop calling me Sir. My name is Bobby.”

“I appreciate that very much but if you have no objections, I think ‘Sir’ suits you quite well.”

“As you wish”. (geeze, she’s got me talking like her now!)

“If I may be so bold, may I offer a small suggestion?”

“Of course.”

“Well, you seem to have developed a bit of a wet spot on the front of your trousers and I was thinking that you might be more comfortable if I took care of that before you rejoin the other ladies.”

I looked down and sure enough, I seemed to be pumping a healthy supply of precum out of the end of my dick and there was indeed, a growing and obvious wet spot on the front of my sweat pants. “What did you have in mind?”

“I suppose the most efficient thing to do would be to have you remove your pants. I can quickly dry them with a blow dryer and no one will be the wiser. Of course, you should probably let me clean off the end of your member so that the problem doesn’t reoccur right away.”

Shit! This was too much, even for a fantasy boy like me. I’m glad that the guy writing this story is a horny bastard because I sure get to have a lot of fun.

“I guess you’re probably right. Should I slip off my sweatpants? Oh, oh!”

“What is wrong Sir?”

“I just realized I’m not wearing underwear. I don’t want to gross you out (wink).”

“That will be no bother at all Sir, I had assumed from the way that the wet spot is spreading that you are not wearing any undergarments. To be honest with you Sir, I know why you are visiting Mrs. Richardson this evening and I wouldn’t expect you to be wearing any undergarments.”

I probably blushed a little when I heard that Katrina knew I was here to get blown by Susan….but I got over it.

“Very well then.”

“Please stand up and I will help you off with those trousers.”

I stood up knowing that all I had to do was pull on the string and my sweatpants would fall down on their own. But that would spoil all the fun. At 6’2”, I towered over the diminutive Katrina when I was standing. I looked down and watched as she got onto her knees. She could have untied the string while she was standing but I guess she wanted to look even smaller than she really was. She neatly folded a towel and placed in under her knees to protect them from the hard marble floor. When Katrina was down on her knees, she looked positively tiny. I felt like a frickin giant.

Still on her knees, she had to reach way up in order to reach the string that was holding up my sweatpants. With a very gentle touch, she carefully located the end of the string and gave it a tug. The backs of her fingers grazed softly against my stomach as she fished for the string. As expected, my sweatpants flew down and my heavy, half hard cock swung down and rested on the top of her head. She didn’t react at all to the weight and feel of my cock on her head and seemed to pretend that it wasn’t there. I raised each of my legs and watched as she pulled my sweatpants over each of my feet and off. The movement caused by lifting each leg meant that my cock sort of rolled around on the top of her head. The feeling of her smooth, silky hair started to get to me and as could be expected, I started to thicken and get hard. I willed myself to not get hard just yet but the feeling of the way that her jet-black hair caressed my dick was simply too much for me. She still pretended, at least I had to assume that she was pretending, that nothing was amiss and it wasn’t until my cock became hard enough that it lifted off her head by itself that she settled back down onto her heels. My cock swung menacingly about a foot over the top of her head.

She seemed to make an event out of folding up my sweatpants and I wondered if it was to make this moment last as long as possible before moving on to the next stage. My cock had lifted itself off her head but I’m sure she was very aware that it was within inches of her. Giving into the inevitable, Katrina began to slowly stand up. In doing so, she remained quite close to me, and my cock dragged softly and slowly across her face. Again, she seemed impervious to my cock and didn’t let on that anything was amiss.

“Perhaps it would be best if you had a seat Sir.”

I was on autopilot and would have jumped off a bridge if she had asked me to. I sat down on the edge of the seat to allow my big, heavy balls to dangle over the edge of the seat. My cock was just hard enough that it stood out perfectly horizontal. I knew that at the slightest provocation, it would start to rise even more.

“Let me take care of this stain and then I’ll take care of the sticky little mess on the end of your member Sir.”

I looked down and sure enough, there was a glossy smearing of precum all over the head of my dick and a large drop of precum was oozing out of my piss-slit. I was a bit embarrassed and my first reaction was to wipe off the head of my dick myself but hey, if I did it myself, I might miss out on some fun. Yes, I guess I am a pig at heart!

Katrina did her best to ignore my cock although the first time I saw her sneak a glance at it, I saw her eyes widen with wonder. She quickly looked away and pretended that she hadn’t seen anything or didn’t want to react if she did.

She went over to the sink, rinsed the wet spot and dried the damp area of my sweatpants with a blow dryer that was attached to the wall. Satisfied that they were clean and dry, she folded them neatly and placed them on the counter. Then, she turned her head and looked straight at my dick as if she were planning how to tackle the job of cleaning it up. Having decided, she took another clean washcloth, ran it under the hot water, grabbed a soft soap dispenser and approached me.

I was still having a tough time dealing with her diminutive size. I tried my best to mimic her approach to all of this and act as if this was a perfectly harmless situation. It was hard keeping up the act (no pun intended) but it was also a lot of fun. This was fantasy sex at its best and I was living it!

She approached me, studied my cock for a few seconds and then said, “Would it meet with your approval if I were to clean you up a bit now Sir?”

“By all means, thank you very much.”

“My pleasure Sir.”

Then, she did a very sexy thing. Standing right in front of me, she turned her palm up and reached under the shaft of my cock to hold it near the base where it is attached to my balls. The fingertip of her index finger was just touching the top edge of my sack and her other tiny fingers tried as best they could to grasp my cock from underneath. Her hand was so small she couldn’t do much more than cradle my cock. There was no way she could even get a grip on it with one hand. To hold it steady, she rested the shaft of my cock up and along her forearm. Incredibly, the head of my cock reached as far as her elbow. I knew this had to mean that the distance between the tips of her fingers and her elbow was just a little more than a foot. I felt absolutely huge. A bit of a freak actually.

As if this was a completely routine procedure, she began to wipe the sticky precum off the head of my cock with the damp cloth. Then, she took the soft soap dispenser and applied a long trail of the slippery soap from one end of my cock to the other starting near the base and finishing off at the spongy mushroom shaped head on the end of my dick. I couldn’t help but notice that the white soft soap looked like a trail of cum. Hmmm.

I waited with anticipation for what was to happen next and she didn’t disappoint. She put down the dispenser and holding my cock as best she could with one hand, started smearing the soap all over my cock with the other. It wasn’t long before my Johnson reacted to the feel of the soft, slippery massage and it decided it was time to turn into a full on woody. Now that my cock was pointing to the sky, (and was within inches of her face), there was no need for her to hold it any more.

She took both hands and started smearing the soapy lather all over my cock. It felt fucking great. Then she used both hands together and started pumping my cock as hard as she could for a moment. She must have realized that she had maybe gone a little too far and stopped altogether. I sat there not know what to do and looked at my big soapy cock bobbing and weaving all over the place on its own. Katrina went over to the sink, pumped a bunch of soap into her hands and used some water to get it really foamy. She walked back over to me, reached under my dick and started soaping my heavy swinging balls. Did that feel good or what! She carefully kneaded them and let the loose skin on my sack run through her slippery fingers. Then, just as soon as I started to get into it, she quit. Fuck!

She went over to the sink and came back with a wet towel that she used to wipe off all the soap. Then, she took a dry towel and dried me off taking extra care with my balls.

When she was finished, she stood back as if to admire her handy-work (and hopefully my cock) and let out a rather large sigh.

“Is something wrong Katrina? I hope I haven’t done something to offend you.”

“Oh no kind Sir, quite the opposite. Under the circumstances you have been quite the gentleman and have shown a great deal of restraint.”

“Then why the big sigh?”

“May I speak openly and in complete confidence with you Sir?”

“Of course you can.”

“Thank you Sir. Well, I guess I let out the big sigh because I am frustrated beyond belief. I am very much taken by you and that magnificent friend of yours (she said pointing to my dick). I want nothing more than to take off my clothes and show what this tiny little woman is capable of. Every fibre in my body is electrified and I suppose I want to please you and at the risk of sounding selfish, I want to please myself too. I am however, under very strict orders from Mrs. Richardson that I will, under no circumstances, allow you to spill your seed. You see, she has an almost insatiable craving for the stuff, as do I by the way, and she wants your creamy offering all to herself. I’m afraid I have to defer to her Sir, for I cannot risk losing my job. Mrs. Richardson is a very demanding but very generous employer and I dare not do anything that makes her angry with me. As much as I want to please you Sir, I must forget about what I want and obey Mrs. Richardson’s instructions.”

“Now may I speak openly with you Katrina?”

“Please do kind Sir.”

“Is it true that you find me attractive?”

“Oh yes Sir, most definitely. You have made me very moist between my legs and I long to feel your touch.”

“Well, I feel the same way about you. You are a very beautiful and sexy woman and I want you more than anything right now.”

“You are not turned off by my size Sir.”

“Are you kidding? No way! You make me so horny I could blow my load just looking at you. Sorry to be so coarse, but I hope you know what I mean.” Shit, I wish I could speak as well as she does. I feel like a friggin Cretin next to this little jewel.

She smiled and looked at her feet for a second. “You know Sir, I do get every Tuesday off and I often leave the property to attend to personal business or perhaps take in a movie at the local theatre.”

Was this an invitation?

“Would you mind if I met you next Tuesday and maybe we could go to the movies together?”

“I would love nothing more Sir but I’m afraid of what you might think of me when rude people start to stare at us because of my size.”

“Well excuse my French but fuck them. If anyone even looks at you sideways, I’ll tear off their head and shit down their neck.”

“Oh my! That’s a bit extreme Sir. I’m sure that won’t be necessary but it’s nice to know I’ll be with someone who will protect me.”

“I don’t know why I said that, I’m sorry. I don’t mean to be gross and I got carried away. For some reason I feel compelled to protect you. It makes me very mad to think that people could be that mean, especially to someone as beautiful as you.”

“You make me blush Sir and I fear that I may not live up to your expectations.”

“First of all, I have no expectations. I do have fantasies however and you would be shocked if you knew what I was thinking.”

“Maybe shocked but probably pleased. I would really love to hear about your fantasies Sir, but perhaps we should let you rejoin the others now. I wouldn’t want Mrs. Richardson to become upset with me.”

“ I suppose you’re right. But you should know that I’m really looking forward to next Tuesday.”

“As am I Sir.”

With that, I reluctantly stepped back into my clean and dry sweatpants and followed Katrina back into the bedroom.

Susan looked up from the conversation she was having with Linda and said, “We’ll there you are! I was a little afraid that Katrina had run off with you.”

I looked at Katrina, saw her blush and look down at her feet.

“I trust that Katrina was able to attend to your needs?”

“Yes, she was a great help.”

“Good, now why don’t you come over and have a seat between Linda and myself.” She patted the sofa and moved over a little to make room for me.

Bobby T
Bobby T
2,507 Followers