Cumming of Age Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bobby T
Bobby T
2,504 Followers

“Linda and I have been having quite the little chat and it seems you are a very lucky young man indeed. From what Linda’s been telling me, you’ve got no problem making sure that your big balls get emptied on a regular basis. I understand you have a growing list of volunteers who will take care of that for you.”

“It’s true, I am very fortunate in that regard.”

“And she tells me that you can produce enough cum to keep a small harem happy, is that true?”

“Aw, I don’t know about that. I cum quite a bit I guess.”

“You don’t have to be shy around me young man. What I’d like to know is, why you decided to visit an old lady like me when you’ve already got a few lovely ladies to take care of your needs?”

“Because you intrigued me and because there’s something about you that really turns me on.”

“You must be referring to these.” she said pointing to her tits.”

“Yes, they are part of it to be sure. I love big tits and from the brief glimpse I got of yours, I don’t know if I’ve ever seen a larger pair.”

“They are often a curse but if it’s what drew you to me, then I like them just fine.”

“And what’s the other part of it.”

“Excuse me?”

“When I asked if it was my tits that attracted you, you said that they were a part of the reason.”

“Oh yeah. I guess the other part is because you are so into sucking cock. I’ve never really met anyone that would walk up to a total stranger and try to blow them.”

“You make me sound horrible. My, what you must be thinking. But, it’s true and damn it, I don’t have the time or the patience to fuck around. When I see something I want, I go after it. When I saw the outline of the big cock in your shorts, I needed it and I needed it right then. I’m very glad that I didn’t scare you away permanently.”

Then, looking at Linda, she said, “I understand you have a thing for large breasts too my dear. I’m surprised because I would have thought yours were large enough.”

“I can’t explain it but I get really turned on by large breasts. It makes me all squishy.”

We all chuckled at the word “squishy”.


Susan looked at Katrina who was standing there politely.

“Katrina, I think we are fine for now, you may go back to what you were doing. I will call you if we need you.”

It was obvious Katrina had to hide her disappointment but she just curtsied and said, “Yes Mistress” and quietly left the room shutting the door softly behind her.

“Perhaps on some future occasion I will ask Katrina to join us but tonight, I think I’d like to get to know you better myself. I have to tell you that I’m really looking forward to this evening and I’m especially glad that you brought Linda along with you. Linda, you look absolutely delicious in that little school girl outfit and I think it was a great choice.”

“Thank you Susan. You look great too. I’m really excited about watching you suck Bobby’s big cock and I’m hoping to learn a trick or two. I haven’t been sucking cock for very long and while Bobby hasn’t complained, I want to be the best cock sucker I can for him.”

Susan looked at me and told me that I was a very lucky bastard indeed. I agreed.

“Now Bobby, you know I don’t waste much time with pleasantries so why don’t you drop those freshly cleaned sweat pants and let me have a look at your package?”

Funny, I was a little nervous at being put on display like this and thankfully, I remained quite limp. For some reason I didn’t want to always have a big hardon and I rarely got a chance to show off my dick in its flaccid state. I was even hoping that she would quickly inhale it and chew on it while it was soft so that I could feel it grow in her mouth.

Trying to be cool about this, I slowly got up, untied the string at the waist and let the sweatpants drop to the floor. I stepped out of the pants and stood facing Susan and Linda who were leaning back on the sofa.

“My, my. Look at the size of it. I remember thinking that you were well equipped but not this well equipped!”

Susan looked over at Linda and said, ”You are absolutely sure that you’re OK with this?”

“For sure. Just make sure you leave some for me. I haven’t had a taste of that big thing since this morning and it’s making my mouth water just to look at it.”

“It’s a deal.”

Susan reached out to grab my cock but stopped short of making contact and without taking her eyes off it, asked me if it was OK to touch it. I replied that it was not only OK but as far as I could remember, it’s why we were here. I told her to go ahead and have fun with it.

“I just wanted to make sure that you didn’t think I was the totally crazy woman I’m sure you thought I was when I attacked you in Safeway.”

Just as I’d hoped, she lifted my soft cock as if to weigh it and hefted it a few times. She raised it up to take a good look at my balls and seemed fascinated by them.

“My you have big balls. I would never have believed it but they are in perfect proportion to this big cock of yours.”

She let go of my dick and reached under it to grab a ball in each hand. She hefted them too and started rolling them around between her fingers. As I watched her play with me, I noticed that my balls overflowed her cupped hands. She carefully grasped one ball in each hand and gently tugged on them, pulling me closer to her face. As my cock approached her face, she licked her lips, opened wide and slowly fed the spongy head of my dick into her mouth along with a couple inches of still mostly flaccid cock. She just held it in her mouth and just held it there for a minute whilst softly caressing my balls. She seemed to be savouring the moment.

Then she started a combination of soft sucking and careful chewing that soon caused my dick to get hard and all too soon, I was no longer able to enjoy the feel of her mouth on my soft cock. The minor disappointment was soon replaced by incredible pleasure as she tilted her head sideways a little and very slowly started taking the head of my cock into her mouth and down her throat. She placed her hands on my hips as the last couple of inches slowly but surely disappeared into her mouth. Soon, her nose was digging into my stomach. Un fucking believable!

Once the entire length of my cock was inside her, she held absolutely still and then started to swallow or squeeze her throat somehow causing it to first tighten and then relax its grip on the shaft of my cock. Unreal! This felt so good. It was so tight, so warm, so wet and so good! I saw a little tear form in the corner of one of her eye and I assumed she was trying to fight off a gag reflex. She tightened her grip on my hips and slowly withdrew her face from my cock until only the spongy head remained. She sucked on just the head for a few minutes making loud and wet sucking sounds. Then she let it slip from her lips until it was completely out of her mouth and stood hard, proud and dripping with saliva as it bobbed obscenely in front of her face. She gripped the shaft in both hands near the base and gave it one long pull towards her face as she watched a big dollop of precum emerge from my piss slit. She snaked her tongue out and licked off the precum and moaned her approval.

“I can’t believe how good you taste. Now this is a cock! I’m sure there are a few horses out there that would be envious of you young man. I’ve never had my throat so completely full. For a minute, I wasn’t sure I could get that big bugger down my throat.”

Susan looked at Linda and smiled. “I hope you know how lucky you are to have constant access to this big hunk of meat young lady. I’m about to make a meal out of this big, fat cock and I’m wondering if you would be so kind as to do me a favour while I suck all the hot yummy cum out of Bobby’s balls?”

“Sure, anything Susan. What would you like me to do?”

“I’d like you to feel free to do anything, and I mean anything that you want while I suck off this big stud of yours. I want to encourage you to do anything you want to me or to Bobby while I blow him. It’s the least I can do in return for your kindness in sharing Bobby with me tonight. I plan on taking my time and I want to make this last as long as I can, even though I want nothing more than to have him fill my mouth with hot yummy cum right this moment. I know that you got a load out of him this morning and I’m hoping he’s good for at lot more tonight.”

“I don’t think Bobby’s going to disappoint you Susan. He cums buckets all the time.”

I stood there feeling a little bit like a piece of meat as they sat there chatting about me as if I wasn’t even there. The saliva covering my cock was starting to dry and I was anxious to get it back into Susan’s mouth again. I leaned forward a little and the head of my cock bumped into her cheek. Susan had her head turned while speaking to Linda and without skipping a beat, she grabbed my cock and started rubbing it all over her face while she continued to chat with Linda.

“Susan, what did you mean when you said I could do anything I want to you?”

“Just what I said my child. There is nothing you can do that would gross me out and I have no limits that I’m aware of. I want you to have a lot of fun and pleasure too, so please feel free to do anything that your beautiful and horny little mind can cook up.”

“Anything?”

“Anything.”

“Can I boss you around and tell you what to do?”

“If that’s what makes you happy my dear, just as long as it means I don’t have to stop sucking him off.”

“Oh goody, this is going to be so cool.”

“Before you start sucking Bobby again, please take off your clothes. I’m dying to see those big tits of yours.”

“I’d be happy to, and if you two have no objections, I think now would be a good time for all of us to get completely naked.”

We all whipped off our clothes in record time. This was not the time for a slow, seductive strip tease. We needed sex and we needed it now. I could tell that Linda was just about bursting in anticipation.

As Susan lifted her garment up and over her head, Linda let out an appreciative gasp.

“Wow! You really do have an amazing set of tits. They are positively huge. What size are they?”

Susan smiled and seemed rather proud of her big beauties. “I wear a 38 double G bra and I’m afraid it might be a trifle tight.”

“Double G! Yikes, and I thought mom’s double D’s were big.

“They are my child. I was a Double D in junior high school and I remember them as being very large. Mine just happen to be a bit bigger, that’s all.”

“A bit! They’re huge. I thought Bobby was joking when he said that one of your tits was probably bigger than my head but after seeing them, I think he’s right. Can I touch them?”

“Of course you can, but right now I want to get back to sucking this beautiful cock.”

“Tell you what, why don’t you get on your hands and knees on the sofa. That way I can play with your tits while you suck Bobby’s cock. Besides, I want to see what they look like when they hang down and sway around.”

“A girl after my own heart and I’ll be happy to oblige. I might add that my nipples are remarkably sensitive and if you should happen to suck them, I just might cum while sucking Bobby’s cock.”

“Deal!”

Susan got up on the sofa and motioned for me to stand in front of her. The sofa was so big that instead of standing up, I sat on one of the arms facing towards the centre of the couch and spread my legs. My balls hung low and felt good as they rested on the soft leather. If she was going to make a meal out of me, I wanted to be comfortable.

Susan put one hand on each of my knees and spread my legs apart even further. She had her ass stuck up in the air and I noticed that her big tits actually hung down far enough that her nipples were grazing the seat cushions. The only thing wrong with this arrangement is that I couldn’t get at her tits. I had to resign myself that I would get an opportunity later. I started wondering what it might be like to tit fuck those big babies when all of a sudden I felt Susan’s hot, wet mouth close over the head of my cock. She held it rather still within her mouth and seemed content for now to run her tongue all over the head of my dick. She paid particular attention to my piss slit and kept trying to force the end of her tongue into the little hole.

I looked over at Linda who had moved over to the side of the sofa and saw that she was dividing her attention between watching Susan’s mouth softly suck the head of my dick and watching Susan’s gigantic tits that were gently swaying in time with the movement of her body as she blew me. Linda was roughly mauling her own breasts with one hand while the other hand was busy stirring things up in her little shaved cunt. She started pulling on one her nipples so hard I thought I thought it must hurt like hell but the look of pleasure on her face indicated otherwise.

I could tell that Linda wasn’t sure where to start. There were so many possibilities. She managed to surprise me however because I was sure she was going to go straight for Susan’s tits. I was wrong. She pulled her fingers out of her cunt, licked them off and got on the couch behind Susan. She started massaging Susan’s lower back and ass. This resulted in a moan of appreciation form Susan who was now starting to suck more deeply on my cock.

I watched as Linda held a cheek of Susan’s ass in each hand and slowly spread her ass cheeks apart. She seemed to be staring right at her little dirt chute. Sure enough, she continued to hold her cheeks apart, lowered her face and started rimming Susan’s ass. There was nothing subtle about her attack on Susan’s ass. She was facing fucking her butt with gusto and seemed to be trying to screw her tongue as far up Susan’s asshole as she could. She came up for air briefly and remarked how good Susan’s ass tasted and drove her face back into her ass for more. Susan reacted to this assault much as I expected she would. I could tell that she was enjoying getting her ass eaten out by the way that she ramped up her efforts as she sucked my cock.

She started to hump her ass back into Linda’s face and pulled her mouth off the head of my cock long enough to say, “Oh yeah! Eat my asshole you dirty little fucking slut. Get your pretty little face in there and eat my fucking ass.” With that, she dived down and rammed her mouth over the head of my cock and started sucking me like crazy again.

To be continued ……(let me know if you want more)

Bobby T
Bobby T
2,504 Followers