Cupid's Arrow

Story Info
Threesome on a Webcam.
3.1k words
3.87
13.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
boo56
boo56
42 Followers

"Man, why not? You tell me you haven't been laid in six months. You're thinking about hitting on Melinda at Club 400. I know with Melinda you'll get drama. I'm not so sure you'll get laid. You should come with me to Kathleen's. She's really nice and she's really horny. She wants to do some kind of cam-room porn with two guys. And, I guarantee you'll get laid. No strings attached."

We were sitting in the quiet corner of a nearly empty diner. Brad was considering my proposal with just a little uncertainty. What can I say about Brad? I'd call Brad small, dark and handsome. Two out of three is not bad. He has scruffy good looks. His dark hair always looks like it was cut last month. His face always looks like he shaved yesterday or maybe the day before. He has dimples in his cheeks and sparkling blue eyes. He's kind of a gym rat and is well-toned. But he can't be more than five foot six.

Brad bobbled his head and then said, "Oh, alright, I'll do it."

These were the words I had been waiting to hear.

"Good, then smile, she'll want a picture."

I pointed my cell phone at him, snapped a quick picture, added a few words of text and pushed the send button.

***********

Two weeks later, we met at the diner again, and took a little drive. Soon, Brad and I found ourselves on the front porch of Kathleen's suburban home. I rang the bell and waited.

The door was opened by a full-figured redhead wearing a plush, pastel green bathrobe, shiny stockings and high heels which matched. She looked like she might have been thirty-five or, maybe, forty.

"Hello, Bill," she said. "Why don't you and your friend come in."

We stepped in and Kathleen closed the door. I introduced Brad and Kathleen, who smiled politely at each other.

"So, you boys are ready for the cam room?"

"Yes," I said.

"Mm-hmmm," said Brad.

"That's great," Kathleen enthused. "We're going to have a good time and I'm sure we'll please each other. Just remember to go slow, and make a good show, because were trying to really please an audience, too. You know how to go slow and make a show, don't you?" she asked Brad.

"Sure," said Brad.

"Then give me a kiss," she demanded.

Kathleen and Brad locked lips and French kissed for what seemed like half a minute. As they embraced, Kathleen's left hand strayed toward Brad's crotch and groped him randily. When they disengaged, Kathleen looked Brad in the eye, smiled and said to him only, "Ooooh!"

"Well, follow me boys," she continued.

Kathleen led us through a formal living room and an equally severe dining room. We stopped in the kitchen where she half-filled three tumblers with wine and topped them off with something carbonated from the refrigerator.

"Liquid bravery," she said," and a little hydration."

She then took us into a cozy but spacious family room. It was the first room we had seen that looked lived in. There was an overstuffed couch, a pair of comfy reclining chairs, a large television, a wet bar, and a fireplace. Posters decorated the walls. French doors lead to a patio and garden.

Against one wall there was an old-fashioned daybed. Near it stood a desk, holding a computer with a wireless keyboard and a webcam. There were a desk chair and some stools.

"Now remember," she said, "at the front door I am Kathleen, but in the cam room I am Susie Redbush. That's what you call me once the camera goes on. Bill, I guess you are Boo, as always. Bradley, what shall we call you?"

"Um, Brad, I guess."

"No, no, you need an on-screen name. I know. How about, Bad?"

"Sure," Brad replied.

"Okay, boys, you can drop your trousers, take a seat on those stools, sip your drinks and join me on camera when I invite you. But, let me get this party started first. Okay?"

Brad and I nodded our agreement.

"Then it's show time," she said.

Brad and I stripped to t-shirts and shorts. Print knit boxers covered Brad's ass. I wore dark blue bikinis which emphasized my bulge. We sat on stools to one side of the computer enjoying our refreshments while Kathleen - um, I mean, Susie Redbush – tapped on the computer keyboard. First, she navigated to the cam room site. Then, she signed herself on and began 'working the room.'

She greeted the moderator with a kiss emoticon. She said hello to one chat participant. She sent hugs to another. And, she told no one in particular – or more accurately – everyone in general, that Susie Redbush was just very, very horny.

One person responded with a comment about how sorry he was that she was horny. The prevailing mood, however, seemed to be more hopeful than sorrowful. Somebody expressed certainty that Susie's horniness would pass.

"Oh, there's Sir Richard's web cam," Susie remarked at somebody's change of status.

She typed a few words, clicked on an icon and began streaming a small video window to the monitor. A corner of the screen lit up with an image of a middle-aged male torso seated in a desk chair. The torso sported a quite respectable erection and its owner appeared to be administering a slow, skillful and thorough massage to the stiff shaft.

"That's Sir Richard," Susie explained to Brad. "You can find him here three days out of five doing that. He calls his friend Little Dick. He is in Newcastle in the north of England. I watch him sometimes, and he watches me."

"Now, on the other side world, there's Bluebird," Susie continued.

A few more clicks on the mouse opened another video window. A lithe-looking woman in her twenties appeared. She was seated on an exercise mat wearing only blue panties. Her dark black hair featured an unnatural looking electric blue highlight. Her thin frame supported tiny breasts that could not have been more than an A-cup. And, as we watched, she flirted lasciviously with the camera, pouting her lips, pinching her nipples, smoothing her hands over her waist and freely offering close-ups of everything in sight.

"Hi, Bluebird," Susie typed in the message window, receiving a quick keyboard kiss in response.

"She is in Melbourne, but she comes here often," offered Susie. "She claims to be the horniest virgin in Oz."

I had seen her before, and I liked her. Judging by the encouraging comments, other folks in the chat room also liked her. I think Brad did, too, because he felt compelled to adjust the package in his boxer shorts.

"Well, let's get this party started," Susie quipped.

"Anybody want to see another horny girl?" Susie typed. There were several replies, which could fairly be called unanimous.

Susie clicked her camera and microphone on and adjusted the framing. Rising from the desk chair, she seated herself on the day bed and crossed her legs, emphasizing their shapeliness. Appreciative comments ensued, winning an 'aw, shucks' grin from her.

Uncrossing her legs, Susie leaned toward the camera and pulled back the neck of her soft green robe. The chat room, Baad and I were treated to a view of the tops of Susie's full round breasts. General appreciation ensued online.

"You wouldn't want to see more?" Susie teased the microphone.

The response was predictable. So, Susie loosened the belt of her robe and over the course of the next two minutes shared brief glimpses of various bits of her creamy flesh with the camera. Eventually, she stood in front of the day bed, untied the belt entirely, and let the robe fall from her shoulders to the floor.

Susie stood before the camera and us in matching lacy green lingerie – a half-cup bra barely concealed her ample bosom, and her bottom was covered by a break away bikini. Her shiny thigh high stockings held themselves up and flattered her legs. Susie was not very tall, perhaps five foot five, but very voluptuous, yet surprisingly trim-waisted considering her other curves.

The room remained appreciative as she stood modeling her lingerie. Then, sitting again on the edge of the day bed, she resumed her flirtation.

"I can tell from here that there are a lot of other horny girls and boys in this room. And, I'm such a horny girl that I'm going to show you more."

The green lacy bra was quickly but gracefully unfastened and discarded. Susie's creamy tits lit up the cam room and her lovely pink nipples provoked several additional comments, but Susie was not slowing.

"In fact, I may show you everything," she continued.

A hook was undone on her bikinis and her panties fell away. There could be no doubt why she called herself Susie Redbush. Her quim was covered by a thick, curly patch of natural brick red pubic hair. She was obviously trimmed, but mostly for definition. The hair clearly hid a full mound and generous nether-lips.

"Does anyone want to see a horny girl finger herself?" she teased, tracing a line in her pubic hair where anyone could imagine what lay beneath. "No, I don't think so. Susie's too horny for that."

"Hmmm, maybe someone would like to see a horny girl play with a rock hard toy?"

Susie picked up a big clear acrylic dildo off the computer desk, running it, too, over her pubes. Her bush appeared to expand as if seen through a magnifying glass. There was support in the room for the toy proposal. Susie, however, seemed unsatisfied.

"No, no, Susie's too horny for toys, she demurred. Susie wants cock. Oh, if only there was a cock!"

With the big toy pressed against her quim, Susie pretended to wonder how she could possibly find a cock. She appeared to look toward a distant horizon as if a cock might suddenly sail into view, like a tall ship on a broad ocean, when suddenly her eye rested upon Bad.

"Oh, oh, there's cock now!" she mock exclaimed. Come on over here, Bad!"

Bad bounced enthusiastically into view of the camera. Susie seated him on the bed and lost no time removing his T-shirt. A moment more and she had removed his boxers. Until that moment, I had never seen Bad naked. I think I have mentioned that Bad is at least a couple of inches shorter than I am. Imagine my surprise then to discover that his cock, which was already erect, must be at least an inch longer than mine. The disproportion between his small stature and the enormous size of his sexual organ made him appear to be designed by nature for only one thing.

I was not the only one surprised by Bad's organ. For a moment, Bluebird ceased primping at the camera in Melbourne and typed, "::swoon::."

Susie laid Bad on the bed and straddled him. Taking his cock in her hand, she pointed it into the depth of her red muff and eased her sex on to him.

"Oh," she said,"Bad, you feel so good inside me."

Susie began riding Bad, like an equestrian on a trotting horse. Bad thrust gently to meet her, occasionally making a rutty sound in his throat.

"Bad, you are so enthusiastic," Susie praised, "and so very big."

Susie bounced down on him.

"Mmmm," she moaned, "that one hit bottom."

Then, rather suddenly, she stopped.

"Bottom, oh my, that reminds me," Susie said. "Susie has a very horny bottom."

Susie slapped her fanny cheeks with both hands.

"If only I had another cock," she said waiting two beats. "Oh Boo, please come service Susie's horny bottom."

I recognized my cue and joined my friends on camera. Standing beside the bed, I bent and kissed Susie's behind. I took a moment to take in an eyeful of Susie's hungry quim swallowing Bad's huge cock.

On the computer desk next to the acrylic dildo, I had noticed a pump bottle full of clear lubricant. I squirted some on to each of my hands and began to rub it on to her cheeks. The globes of her butt began to shine like two apples in the morning sun. I paused again to admire the raw sexuality of the redhead straddling Bad, wearing only her thigh highs and and green, come-fuck-me pumps.

Susie began to ride Brad again, but at a walk, not a trot. I helped myself to another squirt of lubricant, smearing it in her crack. With another finger full of lubricant, I began gently massaging her anus. In a few moments, my finger slipped inside her, and I finger banged her bottom, as she continued to ride Bad's cock.

Looking over her left shoulder at me, facing partly into the camera, Susie asked, "Boo, is that your finger in my bottom?"

"Yes, Ms. Redbush," I replied.

"Well, do you have anything bigger?"

"Yes, Susie, I do."

I removed my finger from her bottom and dropped my bikini briefs. I put another generous squirt of lubricant on my erect penis and made a show of spreading it around for the camera. Then, I climbed onto the daybed, crawled between Bad's legs, and pressed my hip bones against Susie's fleshy bottom.

A moan came from the computer speakers. Little rivulets of viscous semen streamed down Sir Richard's erection, and pooled in a mess on his lower abdomen. Apparently, the sight of cowgirl Susie riding Bad as I prepared to enter her back door had been as much as the poor Yorkshire man could stand.

"Brb," he typed, leaving his audience to watch his empty desk chair.

Susie leaned into Bad, squeezing her bosom against his pectorals, partly resting her weight on an elbow, and presenting her bottom to me. I pushed the head of my cock gently against her well-prepared anus and gained entry.

"Oh, you are both so big. You boys are going to split me down the middle," Susie flattered.

Slowly I pushed myself further in until my 6 inches had penetrated her completely. Susie began a gentle rocking motion on Bad's cock. I glued my hips against her, intending only to keep her bottom full as she pleasured my friend.

Susie's movements were subtle, slow, shallow and skillful. The tilt of her pelvis probably maximized the friction on Bad's mighty organ. Whatever she was doing clearly had an effect on Bad, because I heard his breathing change as he became distracted by the exquisite sensations.

After a minute or so, Brad was at the edge and breathing hard.

"Oh, Susie. Oh, fuck!," he moaned. His eyes rolled in his head. He grimaced like a man in pain. He sighed once mightily, turned his face away from the camera, closed his eyes and lay panting - finished.

Susie looked back over her shoulder at me and whispered some stage direction.

"Now, fuck my ass and talk dirty to me" she said, snaking her arm down between her abdomen and Bad's so that she could tickle her own love button.

"Sure," I whispered back, beginning to hump her bottom in long slow strokes.

"So, did you ride Bad until he spent, Susie?" I asked.

"Yes," she replied.

"Did you make him cream your quim?"

"Yes," she answered, making Bad blush darkly.

"Then, there's no reason I shouldn't fuck your horny bottom thoroughly, right?

"Yes."

Quickening my pace barely perceptibly, I asked, "So, I have a Class A ass pass?"

"Yes," Susie responded, fingering herself as I pumped her.

"And, you will be my compliant little butt slut?"

"Yes."

"I can come in your bum, Susie?"

"Oh, yes," she groaned.

"But, you'll come for me first, right?" I asked as I drove my cock into her.

"Yes."

"Come for me now, then, Susie," I demanded.

"Yes," she replied, mashing her clitoris with two fingers and squirming beneath me. "Yes," she gasped, "yes."

I felt her anal sphincter pulsing and squeezing at the base of my impaling cock. Yes, she was coming. And, I felt free to loosen my climax into her. Reaching forward, I cupped her big breasts with my rough hands and hugged her to me. I drove twice more between her round bottom cheeks and my series of spasms began, juddering me in waves from the tip of my cock to the core of my prostate. If duration is any indication, I may have had the biggest orgasm of my life. It was unquestionably the biggest threesome orgasm of my life.

We collapsed into a spent Susie sandwich. Susie facing Bad and resting her head on his left shoulder. I rested my head between Susie's shoulders, facing the computer monitor. A lot of text had been posted since I last looked in that direction.

Our crumpled threesome, nearly motionless, decorated one video window. Sir Richard's desk chair was still empty. In New South Wales, Bluebird lay supine on her exercise mat with her knees bent and spread wide apart. Her camera aimed at a furrow in the crotch of her blue panties and her middle finger rubbed it vigorously. As I watched, I heard her moan softly to herself and saw a dark wet spot spread across the blue fabric of her panties.

Her video suddenly went dark. The horniest virgin in Oz was temporarily satisfied.

After a few moments more, Susie stirred.

"Let me up, Boo," she requested.

Susie sat nude in the chair at the computer and typed, "Bye for now all you horny people! Thanks for watching." Another click or two and we were out of the cam room.

"Let's go get cleaned up, Bill," Kathleen – no longer Susie - suggested to me.

One at a time, Kathleen took us into a bathroom down a hall for a quick shower. I went first. Brad, who initially remained recovering on the day bed, went second. In time, we were all clean, sweet smelling and presentable to the wider world. Kathleen showed us to her door.

I felt compelled to thank her for her hospitality, but she would have none of it.

"No, the pleasure was mine. Thank you for coming, and coming, and coming," she laughed and nodded at each of us.

**************************************

In the car, on the way back to the diner to pick up Brad's car, we compared notes.

"Well, we got you laid didn't we?" I asked.

"Sure did," Brad responded. "I feel light and unburdened. That should've been done months ago. And, I got a soapy hand job in the shower."

"No kidding," I responded. "How do you rate? I'm the one who had his cock in her bottom," I laughed.

Brad grinned.

"Just lucky, I guess. She took my business card, too.

************************************

I haven't seen or heard from Kathleen several weeks, but I have been in the cam room a couple times from home. From what I've heard, Susie Redbush has a new boyfriend with an enormous dick. They've been doing a random cam show every week.

Just call me Cupid.

boo56
boo56
42 Followers