Curiosity Fucked the Straight Guy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unfortunately, or fortunately, depending on how one would perceive it, the house of cards was about to fall completely down and every part of my life would be forever changed...but that is another story....

Curiosity: My Wife Three?

I was gone for a few days, when I bottomed two different strangers to quench my constant need to submit. I craved Jimmy's cock as well as my son's, who had deposited a load of cum in my mouth in the airport bathroom before I flew out.

The flight home arrived on time, a rarity in my many travel experiences, and Simon was there to pick me up. As we waited for the luggage, Simon motioned to the bathroom where he quenched my thirst. His salty seed aftertaste in my mouth, we drove home and he told me about Jimmy taking him to a glory hole to practice. I instantly wanted to go to, wondering where a glory hole even existed in our city. Simon admitted he swallowed over twenty loads of cum and had had his ass fucked by the owner...an older woman with a strap-on. Envious, I prayed I was going to have my first glory hole experience very, very soon. He had also sucked Jimmy before each game and Jimmy kept hinting that Simon would soon be giving the whole team the pre-game pleasure.

We arrived home and I was exhausted. Simon carried my bag in and I went up the stairs to my bedroom, where I heard the clear moans of my wife. Curiosity, which had gotten me into many predicaments, got me in one more. I peeked into my room and saw my wife, in her wedding dress, bouncing up and down on Jimmy's cock. Her eyes were closed but she was clearly enjoying riding on Jimmy's big black pogo stick. I stared in disbelieve realizing the 'anything' from his earlier conversation was my wife.

I should have been furious, but instead my cock rose and it was jealousy that I felt instead. That was my cock she was playing with. I couldn't believe my logic. I wasn't mad at him fucking my wife, I was mad I would have to share him with my wife.

Jimmy asked my moaning wife, "What are you going to tell hubby when he gets here?"

"I-I-I don't know," she moaned, bouncing rapidly on his cock, seemingly taking all ten inches in her cunt.

"Are you going to tell him that your cunt belongs to me now?" he questioned.

"Yes, if that is what you want," she moaned.

"And that he can only fuck you if he gets permission from your Master?"

"Yes, I don't want his pathetic little cock anyway, Master, I only want yours," she moaned, my humiliation growing.

"Well, and the other big cocks I will make you fuck," he added.

She opened her eyes giving away a hint of fear, yet her words showed none. "I'll fuck whoever you make me Master. I didn't know I could feel this good."

"Your husband doesn't get you off?"

"Not like you do," she screamed, her orgasm hitting her hard. She had never come from fucking in our whole sex life. Only from being eaten. The shame continued to build.

"That is three already, you have a trigger pussy, slut."

"Give me more, Master, I want him to see me be fucked by a real man," she begged, not knowing I was hearing every word of my belittlement.

"Get on all fours, slut," he demanded. "It is time to take ownership of your third and final hole."

This was where she would stop. No way would she allow him to fuck her ass. Not in a million years.

She got off his cock, onto all fours so she was facing the door, and asked, "Please be gentle, Master. I have been wearing the plug like you ordered for the past three days, but your cock is so much bigger."

Butt plug? Three days? That was right after I left.

"Don't worry, cunt, soon you will be taking ten inch cocks in all three holes at the same time. We just got to get you used to it," Jimmy said casually. Jimmy grabbed lube that was on the night table and coated his cock and went behind my wife. He pulled out the plug and tossed it aside. My eyes went big. She had a wide plug in her ass for three days? I don't know if there was anything that could surprise me anymore.

"Beg for it, bitch!" Jimmy ordered.

"Oh, Master, fuck my ass, take my anal cherry. The one place I had refused my husband, I will not refuse you. Don't be gentle, Master. Fuck me like you would any of your teenage sluts."

Jimmy looked directly at me through the tiny crack in the door and smiled. He pushed forward, never breaking eye contact with me as he took my wife's ass. As soon as he penetrated her virgin ass, my wife got animated in ways she never had with me. "Oh yes, Master. Your cock feels so good in my ass."

Jimmy said, "Good evening, Mr. Winston."

Caught, I walked into my own bedroom. My wife looked at me and instead of feigning any sort of explanation; she smiled and began bouncing back on the cock in her ass.

"Slut, tell your husband who owns you," Jimmy demanded, even though I already knew.

"Honey, I am sorry, but Jimmy here is my Master. He owns my cocksucking lips, my white pussy and my no longer virgin aaaaaaaaaaass," she moaned as she bounced further back on Jimmy's ten inch tank. "Oh god, Master, it feels so good."

"Get undressed, faggot," Jimmy ordered.

My wife's head turned back to me. Ignoring her confused look, I began getting undressed. Jimmy explained, "You are not my only slut, Theresa."

"W-w-what?" she stammered, both out of shock and because a ten-inch cock was buried between her ass cheeks.

"Go ahead faggot, tell your wife the truth," Jimmy ordered.

Now naked and my cock fully erect, I admitted my infidelity and my sexual deviance, "I'm sorry too, Theresa, but Jimmy made me his bitch a couple of weeks ago."

My wife gave a look so appalling I felt like a complete loser. Jimmy held Theresa's ass and said, "Don't judge Theresa. He refused me the first time I offered my big black snake, unlike you."

"But he fucked a guy," she said, repulsed.

"So are you," Jimmy pointed out.

"It's not the same," she said, glaring at me. Which I thought was ironic since she was on our bed, in her wedding dress, with a cock in her ass.

Jimmy defended me. "Oh Theresa it is all semantics. Each of you submitted to me because you wanted to...needed to. Plus, you had your lips wrapped around my cock the moment I offered it to you. So can you really judge?"

"But my husband is a faggot."

"I fucked him. Does that make me a faggot?" Jimmy questioned.

"I-I-I don't know," she answered, clearly confused.

Jimmy did three quick hard pumps in my wife's ass. My wife screamed in pleasure.

"Tell your husband about submitting to me," he ordered.

Her face went red, but her icy glare at me showed she was furious at me and ignoring her own indiscretion. "Will you keep fucking me, Master, while I tell my faggot husband about the best sex I have ever had?"

"Sure, slut," he agreed, returning to slowly fucking my wife's ass.

She moaned, attempting to hurt me. "Fuck, Master, your cock is so much bigger than my husband's. It feels so fucking good in my tight ass. Do you like his cock in your ass too, honey?"

Her sarcastic tone at the word 'honey' hurt, but I answered, "Yes."

"Are you enjoying watching him take my ass for the first time?" she moaned.

"Yes," I again sheepishly replied.

"You know he owns me now, faggot," she said.

"Yes, he owns me too," I admitted.

"Tell him, slut," Jimmy ordered, slapping her ass.

"Well, Jimmy stayed over the night you left for a Xbox marathon with Simon. All evening, Jimmy would come up for snacks and chat with me always adjusting his cock. Twice in the kitchen he touched me casually and I felt a spark down below. I assumed it was all innocent until a few hours later when I woke up and his cock was tapping on my lips. I woke up alarmed and saw a naked Jimmy and his super cock staring at me. He said that Simon was asleep and it was time for me to be the white slut for black cock I fantasized about. My conscience debated for about ten seconds before I leaned forward and took his cock in my mouth. His first load filled my mouth. His second load filled my unprotected cunt."

Jimmy finally added, "Because what am I doing with you?"

"Breeding my white cunt, Master," she moaned.

It was my turn to be angry. She was willing to allow herself to get knocked up by an 18-year-old black teen. The public humiliation if she gave birth to a black child was the ultimate degradation.

"You want him to knock you up?" I asked.

"Yes. I want to carry Master's seed. I will never deny him," she answered, before adding, "Apparently just like you."

That shot was tough to argue.

Jimmy broke the silence and the frozen glares we both were giving each other. "Look, you are both my sluts. To make it official, get over here, faggot."

I went to the bed. He pulled his cock out of my wife's ass and into in my mouth. He explained, "Faggot, your wife is now my slut. This bed is our bed. When you are home, you can sleep on the coach or on the floor in our room or wherever. You are to obey every order your wife gives and can only have sex with her if you get permission from me first. I am your Master and your wife is your Mistress. Is that clear?"

"Yes, Master," I said, taking his big cock out of my mouth, my life beginning to unravel.

My wife asked, "But what about Simon?"

I went red and Jimmy said, "Funny you should ask about that."

He grabbed the remote control and pressed play. On my 46 inch TV was the replay of me begging to fuck my son.

"Oh...my...God," my wife said to no one, her eyes glued on the screen.

I watched in detached awe as I saw myself taking my son's virginity.

"You fucked our son?" she asked, glaring at me.

I looked down, ashamed. Jimmy said, "Don't judge, slut. You are about to fuck him too."

"What?" she said, shocked by this revelation.

"Simon," Jimmy called and explained, "You see, Theresa, I don't just have two Winston sluts...I have three."

"No," she said in disbelief, just as Simon arrived in the room.

He stuttered, "M-m-mom too?"

"Get undressed, faggot," Jimmy instructed.

My wife for the first time showed reservation. She said, "Please Jimmy, not with my son. That is wrong!"

The video of me fucking my son still playing, Jimmy said, "No son, no Master."

My wife was clearly considering her options. Jimmy seeing my wife hesitating pulled his cock out of my mouth and in one straight stroke filled my wife's ass. "Are you having second thoughts, my sweet slut?"

"Aaaaaah, no Master," she moaned, any bout of morality she was having gone as all she cared about was the raw feeling of a cock in her ass.

" No, Master, what?" he asked, stopping while lodged deep in her.

"No, Master I am not having second thoughts," she moaned, trying to push on our Master's 18-year-old cock.

"Simon come over to Mommy," Jimmy ordered.

My wife went as red as Snow White's apple as she watched her son's stiff cock coming towards her.

"Ask me for permission to suck your faggot son's cock," Jimmy ordered, as he began fucking her ass again.

She looked at him, pleading with her eyes, but not getting the same reaction she always got with her whipped husband. Finally, she begged rather convincingly, "Master, may I please suck my son's big cock?"

"You may, slut," he agreed.

My wife took our son's cock in her hand and hesitated. Jimmy stopped fucking her ass, but as soon as my wife's lips wrapped around our son, Jimmy returned to fucking her.

I watched in voyeuristic awe at my wife sucking our son's cock, just like I had done a week ago. Although tentative at first, once she got going she bobbed on his cock like the slut she used to be. Soon she and Jimmy were in unison, my wife going forward as Jimmy rammed his rod inside her and backed off his cock as Jimmy retreated from her ass. The fucking and sucking lasted for five minutes before Jimmy demanded, "Simon, lay on your back."

He obeyed.

"Straddle your son, Mommy," Jimmy instructed.

My wife so horny now that she no longer cared who was filling her, she quickly straddled her son and engulfed his cock. Without instruction, she began riding her son's cock, still in her wedding dress, although it was slightly torn. She rode him like a bucking horse, for a couple of minutes before Jimmy got in position and returned his cock to her ass. The double fucking continued for an eternity. My son looked to be in heaven; isn't it every boy's dream to fuck his mother? My wife's moans were louder than I had ever heard and when she came I thought the roof was going to come down.

"Oh my god, Master, you have made me such a slut, a mother-fucking slut. Oh yes, oh yes, I'm coming Master, your whore is coming."

Jimmy and Simon got thrusting in both her holes as the orgasm seemed to pulse through her forever.

Simon moaned, "I am close too Mommy."

Jimmy quickly pulled out, flipped my wife on her back and thrust into her cunt while she took her son's cock back in her mouth. Simon's mom sucked his cock furiously and was rewarded with her son's cum.

Almost simultaneously, Jimmy grunted and asked, "Are you ready to be bred, my white whore."

She pulled her son's cock out of her mouth and begged, "Fill me with your cum while my sissy husband watches. Fill my womb with your dark seed."

Jimmy grunted and coated my wife's pussy walls with his baby juice.

Once he was done, he pulled out and ordered, "Come clean your wife's pussy, cuckold!"

I eagerly crawled between her stocking-clad legs and buried my face in her cum-filled pussy. My wife smiled at me and said, "Clean my pussy, faggot. Tell me whose cunt this is."

"It's Master's cunt," I answered, between licks as I cleaned her pussy.

"And whose bed is this?" she asked, continuing the ridicule.

"Yours and Master's," I begrudgingly admitted.

Simon got up, still hard, while Jimmy joined my wife in what use to be my spot. He kissed her passionately while I found the last remnants of his cum.

Jimmy asked, "Do you want to see your cuckold husband get fucked?"

"Yes," she smiled deviously.

Jimmy asked, "Simon, ready for more?"

"Yes, Master," he said.

Jimmy ordered, "Sit on the chair. We are going to let Daddy ride you."

Jimmy obeyed and I walked over and straddled my son, my shame no longer a factor. I had never done it this way before so it was awkward at first to get him in, but once my son's cock broke through, I was in heaven. I slowly began bouncing up and down on my son's cock slowly taking more in me. I looked to my bed and saw my wife cuddled in the arms of our 18-year-old Master. The white and black contrast was strange as was her smug smile. We had both cheated, with the same person and yet I was the one humiliated. Yet, instead of frustration, I was incredibly satisfied. I was soon taking all of my son's cock in me and moaning like a bitch.

She continued her humiliation of me. "He moans like a dog in heat."

Jimmy laughed, "Well, he is a bitch in heat. He will suck or fuck any guy."

" He sure isn't fucking me anymore," my wife announced.

I ignored their ridicule and focused on my son's juicy cock filling me. I rode him until my legs were sore. Finally my son got aggressive, bent me over and began fucking my ass. He asked, "Mommy, can Daddy be my plaything?"

"Of course, son. He is yours whenever you need to be pleased."

"Can I fuck you again, too?" he asked eagerly, while ravishing my ass relentlessly.

"If Master says it is all right," my wife smiled.

Jimmy agreed, "You can fuck your Mommy anytime you want, but only I can come in her baby maker. You may fill her ass or mouth, understood?"

"Yes, Master. Thanks, Master," he grunted, seconds before shooting his load up my ass.

Once done, he pulled out, walked over to his Mother and gave her a good night kiss. Although it was not the type of kiss you usually see between a Mother and son. Simon grabbed his clothes and left.

"You may sleep on the floor tonight, faggot." My wife scoffed at me.

"Thank you, Mistress," I replied, cum slowly leaking out of my ass.

"Mistress, I like that," she smiled. "That is what you will call me from now on."

"Understood, Mistress," I said, crawling to the foot of the bed.

As I tried to fall asleep in my new humiliating position, I felt the bed start shaking again and my wife's moans began. "Yes, baby, fill my womb with one more big load of your spunk."

I listened for another twenty minutes to my wife moaning and talking dirty until she was filled one last time by our Master's seed.

This became the routine when I was at home. Jimmy fucked my wife a couple times a day, I usually cleaned her pussy and Simon usually fucked me. Simon did take me to a glory hole where the two of us father-son bonded by sucking over fifty cocks...both of us ending the night so full of cum we could barely move. We also both got fucked in the ass by the owner's strap-on while sucking cock.

It was a couple of weeks later that I got the surprise of my life. The doorbell rang and I opened it and was staring at my parents who had just showed up for a surprise visit from twenty hours away. Meanwhile, upstairs Jimmy was fucking my wife...but that is an entirely different story.

Curiosity: Not My Parents Too?

The next week was a whirlwind of humiliation. I was forced to take all my things out of the master bedroom and was sent to live in the spare bedroom in the basement. Jimmy had taken over what was my bedroom and been living there since he stole my wife.

I was making lunch for my wife and Jimmy while he fucked her up in their bed, when the doorbell rang. I was hoping for some action myself from Jimmy, but since moving in, he had spent the majority of his time with my wife, much to my chagrin.

So when I opened the door, expecting some charity or something, I was left mouth opened and stunned. I was staring at my parents at my front door; my parents who lived twenty hours away; my parents who never showed up unannounced; my parents who rarely ever left their home. I stammered, "W-w-what are you two doing here?"

My burly ex-military Father walked in asking, "Is that any way to greet your parents?"

I quickly followed them in and said, as loud as possible, "Theresa, my parents are here."

I heard shuffling and my wife call back, her voice showing a hint of panic, "What a surprise. I will be down in a minute."

As I wondered how we would deal with Jimmy, I asked, giving my Mom a hug, "And what brings you two here?"

"Can't we just stop and visit?" my Mom asked.

"Of course," I replied, trying to act casual. "It's just this is a very unexpected surprise."

My Dad laughed. "I told you Maggie, Evan isn't good with surprises."

My Mom smiled, "That's ok. The look on his face was worth it."

I smiled back, knowing the real reason I had the look I had. I was in complete panic. I asked, "How long are you guys in town?"

"Oh, just overnight, we are heading up to Canada for our trip, remember," my Mom explained.

"I remember that, I just didn't realize you were driving the whole trip," I replied, briefly recalling them talking about a trip to Canada. "It's a pretty long drive."

My Dad shrugged. "We have all the time in the world."

My wife came down the stairs, her face still flushed, but acting like her normal hostess self. "Maggie. Doug. What a glorious surprise."

She hugged them both and invited them into the kitchen. She gave me a nod upstairs and I took that as go see Jimmy.

I excused myself and went up to what used to be my bedroom. Jimmy was dressed, but once I arrived, he ordered, pulling down his pants, "I hadn't come in your wife yet, so my barrel is fully loaded."

I quickly closed the door and protested, "But my parents are down stairs."

"Is that my problem? My problem is your parents interrupted me shooting my dark seed in your wife's very fertile box."

"If I do this, will you keep this a secret?"