Curiosity Fucked the Straight Guy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once spent, Jimmy said, "Don't move, beautiful. I want to capture this moment in time." He grabbed his cell and took a picture of my cum-covered Mom.

My Mom, suddenly realizing what she had just done, said, "Oh my God. Oh my God. Oh my God. I just cheated on Doug."

Jimmy attempting to comfort her said, "You had no choice, Maggie, very few every resist me."

"I know. I have never cheated on him. Never even seriously considered it and yet I...I don't know what came over me. I just couldn't resist," my Mom babbled, trying to understand her weakness.

Jimmy pulled her up, a genuine smile and said, "Now you and Theresa have something new to talk about when you are out and about."

My Mom smiled deviously, clearly not listening while she was being fucked. "You really fucked her too?"

"All three holes," he smiled.

"Oh my," my Mom said, "I could never do that."

"Well, if you ever change your mind. You know where I will be," Jimmy offered, pulling up his pants.

My Mom pulled her pantyhose up and looked in the mirror. "Oh my."

Jimmy went behind her and wrapped his arms around her, cupping her breasts. "You look deliciously sexy with your face covered with my love juice."

His cock was clearly hard again and leaning against her ass. He kissed her neck while my Mother washed the remainder of his cum from her face.

My Mom said, "Please stop. We have been gone too long and I am not sure I can resist you."

Jimmy smiled, "You are probably right. If you get the craving for more chocolate tonight, I'll be sleeping on the couch upstairs."

My Mom blushed, but didn't say anything as she leaned in and kissed him. Once the kiss broke, she whispered into his ear and they left the bathroom. I was dying to know what secret they could possible share.

My wife quickly changed to regular TV and my Mom red faced still returned to the group. Her weak excuse was, "Sorry everyone, I have a pretty upset stomach. I think I better go to bed."

We all agreed it was late and they had an early morning to continue their drive tomorrow. My wife, generously, allowed me to sleep in the same bed as her and being super horny she rode me using me strictly for her own personal benefit, demanding I not come. It was almost impossible, but I obeyed and after she came and rolled off me, she allowed me to jerk myself off.

I was falling into slumber when I heard the distinct sounds of my Mother's moans. I shook my head. My wife added, "We have a camera in the living room too. Jimmy is probably recording the second fucking of your Mother."

"How many cameras are there now?" I asked incredulously.

"Five."

"When?"

"Last time you left town."

"Oh."

My wife asked, "Think Jimmy will get your Mom's ass tonight?"

"I don't know," I answered, the thought so unfathomable not so long ago.

"I bet he does. I bet she becomes an ass-slut tonight," my wife said, smiling.

Hearing such things from my wife was still so surreal, and then suddenly it hit me. Everything that had happened this past month was all because of my curiosity, my weakness. My son, wife, dad and mom had all been seduced by Jimmy all because of me. I briefly wondered if I could go back in time and resist my weakness, would I? The answer though is obvious, I wouldn't. Each person, like me, could have resisted, but they, like me, couldn't or wouldn't.

A muffled scream was heard and my wife chuckled. "Yep, your Mom just gave up her ass."

I didn't respond, instead I listened intently, knowing for the good or bad, I had changed my Mom and Dad's lives.

...

The next day my Mom and Dad both walked to the car funny, both having been fucked in the ass last night, Mom by Jimmy's black rod and Dad by his grandson.

Jimmy smiled, "Man, your whole family are eager submissive sluts. I can barely keep up."

I had to know. "Did you fuck my Mom's ass?"

"Check for yourself," he answered pointing to the TV.

Jimmy went upstairs, reclaiming his room, while I clicked on the TV. As expected, my Mom was no longer an anal virgin.

Jimmy returned while I was watching my Mom orgasm from getting drilled in the ass. Jimmy acknowledged, "For an old dame, she is one amazing fuck."

Such statements about my Mother should have riled me up, but instead all I could think about was, was it possible to get a piece of her too?"

Jimmy, reading my mind asked, "You want to fuck your Mom, don't you?"

I nodded.

"I thought about revealing your whole decline into submission, but I wasn't sure your Mother could take it."

"You are probably right," I agreed, thinking some things are better left in fantasy.

"Ì am always right," Jimmy smiled, walking away.

I returned to the TV watching my Mom collapse on the floor, cum leaking out of her ass, wondering if the possibility existed that I could one day fuck my Mom. It seemed absurd, but after the past couple of months nothing seemed impossible anymore.

The End