Curiosity Fucked the Straight Guy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Probably," he smiled. "I can even allow you the privilege of sleeping in your own bed, to keep the charade of your pretty suburbia life believable."

"Thank you," I replied, falling to my knees and taking his fully loaded gun in my mouth. I tasted my wife's pussy juice on his rifle and I was eager to feel his bullets slide down my throat, I bobbed eagerly, taking almost all his cock in my mouth with each bob.

He moaned, "That's it faggot. Suck your Master's cock while your slut wife hosts your Mom and Dad."

The thought of my Marine father seeing me like this was utterly mortifying in a way even worse than my son and wife learning of my sexual perversion. I continued the rapid sucking for a couple of minutes before I triggered his gun and felt his constant fire shooting at its eager target.

Once done, he pulled out and said, "Cover me and I will sneak out the front. But remember, covering for you will come at a cost."

"What cost?" I asked, nervously.

"Oh, we will see," he smiled, although his devious smile implied he had already concocted a plan for me.

I went downstairs and into the kitchen and made sure my parents stayed there while Jimmy sneaked out of the house.

The next few hours were visiting, talking about their trip, my job, the kids and so forth. I was just beginning to relax when my Dad returned from putting his suitcases in the spare room."

"Son," he asked, "Why are all your clothes in the spare room?"

I panicked, but my wife stepped in, "We are just getting ready to renovate the bedroom and thus we have just begun shuffling our clothes out."

"Oh," he said, relieved, clearly worried that his son was having martial issues...'if he only knew' I thought.

A few minutes later, Simon and Jimmy walked through the front door, both sweaty from baseball practice. Simon I assumed knew of his grandparents' arrival, but acted surprised. "Grandma, Grandpa, What a surprise!"

After getting hugs, he introduced Jimmy, shocking all of us in the process. "Grandma, Grandpa, this is my boyfriend, Jimmy. Jimmy, my grandparents."

Jimmy, acting all innocent, greeted, "Hi, it is very nice to meet you."

He shook my Dad's hand, and hugged my Mom, all while I watched things slowly unravel. My Dad gave me a look of disapproval and shock.

As soon as they went downstairs, my Dad went on the offensive. "Did you know about this?"

"Yes," I admitted, although I was as surprised as he was.

My wife intervened, saying, "Maggie, let's go get some groceries for supper."

My Mother was more than happy to get out of the crossfire.

My Father continued, ignoring the women's goodbyes. "And you are allowing it to happen?" he asked, his drill sergeant attitude back in full force.

"What can I do? He is twenty and old enough to accept his sexuality," I said, standing up to my Father.

"Well, if he was my son, he would be out of here," my Dad adamantly announced.

"Really?" I asked, anger beginning to build. "If I had told you I was gay would you have kicked me out?"

"In a heartbeat," he confidently replied.

"This is 2012 Dad. People have come to accept people for who they are," I fought back. Not so much standing up for my son as I was for myself.

"I thought he had a girlfriend," he replied, ignoring my argument.

"He does," I retorted.

"What?" he responded, flabbergasted.

"He is bi, Dad," I explained.

"Are you kidding me? How did you let this happen?" he questioned, blaming me for my son's sexuality, which was ironically true, but not how he was accusing it. "If he was in the military when I was in charge he would have been sent home...in handcuffs."

"There were no gay men in the military when you were there, Dad?" I asked.

"God, no. Queers avoided the draft and ran away to Canada," he said, showing his prejudice.

I didn't want to get into an ideological debate about the Vietnam War; we had already agreed to disagree on that long ago. Instead, I said, "What if your grandson was in the military, would you kick him out?"

"Of course," he stubbornly argued. To him things were black and white and there were no shades of grey or any other color.

"Well, as often is the case Dad, we will have to agree to disagree."

"Oh no, no. This isn't something I can just ignore. You have allowed my grandson to become a faggot," he continued in a rage.

After being called a faggot over and over, I had accepted that I was indeed one. But the way my Dad used the word like it was toxic had me boiling.

Suddenly Jimmy entered the room, wearing only the same speedo that had worn for my downfall. "Evan didn't allow Simon to be a faggot. Your grandson simply is a faggot."

"Excuse me?" my Father replied, glaring at Jimmy.

"It's quite simple, sir. The first time Simon saw my big cock I knew he was a cocksucker," Jimmy calmly explained.

"Don't you dare use such language in my son's house!" my Father roared as I realized amusedly that Jimmy was about to turn my Father. I also noticed my Father glimpsed at the beautifully outlined package in Jimmy's too tight speedo.

Jimmy smirked, his confidence oozing through him, "Do you know what else I am sure of?"

"What is that?" my Dad asked through gritted teeth, while quickly taking another look at Jimmy's concealed weapon.

Jimmy continued the slow reveal that had me nervous both and yet oddly excited. I had never saw eye-to-eye with my militant Father and the thought of Jimmy putting him in his place, something I could never do, was very exciting. Jimmy said, "That you are just like your son and grandson."

"Well, of course," my Father agreed, slowly being reeled into a trap he would not be able to get out of.

Jimmy laughed, "No, no, I mean you three are all exactly the same."

"What the fuck are you talking about?" my Father questioned, clearly perturbed by this young boy's game. Yet, my Dad was also unable to resist glimpse after glimpse at Jimmy's wrapped present.

"Just like Evan did and just like Simon did, you are about to submit to me, because you are a cocksucker just like them," Jimmy revealed.

My Father looked at me confused and asked, "What the Hell is he talking about, Evan?"

Before I could respond, Jimmy snapped his fingers and, instead of responding to my Father's question, I walked over to my Master, fell to my knees and took his massive cock in my mouth.

"What the fuck?" my Dad asked, not in a rage anymore, but instead his tone hinted at bewilderment.

While I bobbed on his cock like the cocksucking faggot I loved being, Jimmy explained, "Isn't it obvious? Your grandson is a faggot, your son is a faggot so in theory you must be a faggot too."

"How dare you speak to me that way!" my Dad replied, although his voice wavered showing weakness. The brittle shell of discipline and manhood was cracking.

"You can pretend to deny it. But I know the truth. Your eyes and the bulge in your pants don't lie. You want to suck my cock just like your son and grandson regularly do," my confident Master taunted, the big fish being slowly reeled in.

"I have had enough of this," my Dad said, turning to leave.

"Stop!" Jimmy demanded, his voice showing an authority I was use to hearing from my Father. "Good boy," Jimmy said a couple of seconds later, his tone instantly back to coddling. "Come join your son," Jimmy offered.

I slowed my cocksucking, completely frustrated I couldn't see the power struggle currently going on.

Instead of the unwavering judgmental confidence my Father had early displayed, the words out of his mouth were soft and weak. "I can't."

"Why?" Jimmy asked. "You can ignore your growing desire to submit to me. You can walk away and leave tomorrow for your trip to Canada or whatever, but you will always wonder." Silence lingered for a few seconds, the only sound in the room my slobbering over Jimmy's rod. Finally, Jimmy said, "You don't have a lot of time. Your wife will be back in a bit. It is now or never." Silence again lingered, before Jimmy gave the final ultimatum, pushing the envelope. "On your knees now, faggot. Your queer son here will eagerly swallow it all. He isn't a big fan of sharing."

A moment later, I felt my Father's presence beside me. An unseen smile crossed my lips, only hidden from the cock in my mouth.

Jimmy pulled out of me and my Dad's eyes were huge. He said, almost to himself, "It's so big."

"So I have heard," Jimmy smiled, offering his cock to my 64-year-old Father. He tapped his black snake on my Dad's still closed lips. Jimmy purred, "Go ahead, become a cocksucker like your son and grandson."

My Dad looked at me, his eyes seemingly pleading for help, a complete 180 from where he stood just minutes ago. I gave him no relief, no out, instead saying, "Go ahead, Daddy, you will love it."

He turned away from me, his eyes showing a fear I had never seen in him before, and he returned his stare to Jimmy's stiff cock.

Jimmy sighed, "Look old man. We don't have all day. Your wife will return soon and do you want her to see you becoming my faggot?"

Again he used the word 'my' like he had earlier with me weeks ago.

The fish on the hook, my Dad offered one last, pathetic, resistance. "I-um-can't...."

His babbling was quieted when Jimmy pushed his cock in my Father's mouth. "Suck it faggot," Jimmy demanded, showing his sudden power over the ex-military man.

I watched in voyeuristic glee, my Dad finally on the losing end of a battle of stubbornness. He tentatively moved his head up and down on Jimmy's sword.

A couple of minutes into the sucking, Jimmy said, "Old man, this is not your first time sucking cock, is it?"

My Father reluctantly answered, "No, it's not."

"Yet, you were just lambasting your son for allowing his son to be a pipe smoker."

"I know, I know. It is a thing long in the past. Being in the middle of nowhere, with only men, well things eventually happen."

"Well, it is no longer in the past, faggot. Get back to worshipping my big black rod," Jimmy demanded.

Hearing that my rigid Father was also a faggot liberated so many things. I wasn't some black sheep; I was just like my Father. My own cock was rock hard and for the first time in my life, I was considering fucking my Father. Jimmy seeing my devilish smile, somehow able to read my mind, said, "Does Evan want to fuck his Daddy?"

My Dad froze, his mouth half full of black cock.

"Yes, Master," I replied, "I would love to fuck my Dad."

Jimmy asked my Father. "Did you participate in ass-fucking as well?"

"I fucked some men beneath me, but I never had it done to me," he admitted.

"So you are a virgin. Delicious!"

Talking about my Father like he wasn't there. "You want to break your Dad's cherry, like you did your son's?"

My face was red at the revealing of yet another secret to my Father, but I answered, "Yes, let me take my Dad's virginity. Let him feel the great pleasure of being a true faggot."

"Who can argue with that?" Jimmy agreed. "Get back to cocksucking, old man."

My Father, his face beat red, returned to giving his first blow job in years.

I stood up, thankful to be off my knees, and Jimmy suggested, "Get the lube. We will not have time to gape him like we would like to."

My Dad froze again briefly, while I rushed upstairs to my former bedroom to get the slippery grease. I returned a minute later, and my Father was now sans his shorts and underwear, still sucking Jimmy's cock, his old balls and sack and fully erect cock swaying in the breeze.

I went behind my Father and after greasing my pole, I generously coated his virgin hole.

Jimmy said, "I just texted Theresa, I told her we need at least half an hour."

I nodded and suggested, "Dad, this will be way easier for you if you relax."

Jimmy took his cock out of my Father's mouth and called, "Simon, come and join us."

Simon quickly came up from the basement, also just in trunks, and stared surprised at what he saw. "Wow, you did it," he said to Jimmy.

My Father looked down, his humiliation extreme.

Both Simon and Jimmy watched as I slowly pushed forward. Briefly I was blocked, his anal entrance protesting the violation I was about to commit, but slowly, it opened, allowing my cock entrance in the forbidden zone.

My Father whimpered as I slowly broke through his final resistance. I promised, "There will be an unpleasant burn at first, Daddy. But once you get used to it, the burn will disappear and a sweet sensation like no other will emerge."

"Kkkkkk," he grunted, clearly in the burn phase.

I continued my slow push forward and Jimmy offered to Simon, "Your grandpa looks hungry. Why don't you go feed him?"

Simon discarded his trunks and revealed his fully erect cock to his Grandfather he had feared his whole life. He shoved his cock into his grandpa's mouth and watched his dad fuck his grandfather.

Finally in, I sat there lodged deep in his heat wave. It was tighter than any ass I had fucked and the power I finally had over him was the greatest feeling I have ever felt. Slowly, I began slowly moving in and out and my Dad clearly was in the burn slowly fading phase as his whimpers began shifting to moans.

Simon didn't last long in my Father's mouth pumping a full load down his throat. Simon joined Jimmy on the couch, slowly stroking the big black cock, while they both watched the incestuous act. The thrill of power increasing, I began to pick up the pace and watched as he moved to the third and final stage, sweet pleasure and his moans turned to squeals. I hoped he would beg, but he just took it as I increased the pace now slamming into him with each thrust forward. I took no mercy as I pounded my Dad's virgin ass, wanting him to know it was me in charge. The hardcore pounding lasted five minutes before I coated his ass with my cum. His girly moans continued throughout until I finally pulled out of him, my cum slowly leaking out of his no longer virgin ass.

Jimmy grabbed Simon's head and Simon devoured the big chocolate lollipop. My Dad remained in position like the submissive queer he had just become and I went to the window to make sure my wife and Mom had not returned.

Jimmy stood up and using my cum as lubricant shoved all ten inches of his python in my dad`s ass. My dad squealed like a wounded pig, his ass being torn apart by ten inches of meat. Jimmy pounded my dad mercilessly, my dad continuing whimpering with each thrust forward. A few minutes of the onslaught and Jimmy pulled out and sprayed my dad`s face with his special sauce.

As Jimmy recovered, Simon took Jimmy`s cock in his mouth, slowly slobbering on his Master's cock, Jimmy said, "You need to cum, don't you old man?"

"Yes," my Dad admitted; the first words he had said since I broke his cherry.

"Tell me what you are?" Jimmy demanded.

"A faggot?" my Father quietly admitted.

"What else?" Jimmy questioned, showing his dominance.

"A cocksucker."

"Who sucked his grandson's cock," Jimmy pointed out.

My Dad remained silence, his shame written all over his face.

"Be good today and I may let you come later. Now get dressed, Theresa just texted that they will be home in a few minutes," Jimmy finished.

When the ladies returned there was no evidence of the fiery argument that was going on when they had left or the faggot orgy of sorts we had just had. My Mom seemed relieved; she hated confrontation and had spent her whole life being walked on by her husband because she couldn`t stand up for herself. My wife, with one look at Jimmy, knew exactly what had occurred while she was gone. The smile my wife returned showcased how happy she was; she had always hated my Dad.

.....

After supper and some TV, we decided to play cards. All six of us played, while liquid courage slowly broke each of us down, setting up the potential for a crazy night.

Sexual harmless innuendo had been thrown around the table all evening and by eleven, everyone was three sheets to the wind. This was the perfect time for Jimmy to get the one person there he had not conquered. I was protective of my Mom, yet I could tell, like my wife, she loved the attention Jimmy had been giving her all night: compliments that started harmless and became more sexual, constant touches...the Jimmy treatment.... It was obvious my Mom, like the rest of us, was falling under Jimmy's hypnotic aura. When my Mom went to the washroom, Jimmy waited a moment and then said to the table, "I may be a while."

My Dad, realizing Jimmy's implication gasped, "Not my wife too."

Jimmy smiled, ignored the question, instead giving an order, "Old man, get under the table and pleasure your grandson. Faggot, get under the table and get your wife ready for my baby maker."

Both of us looked at each other, but said nothing, instead falling to the floor to commit another humiliating act of obedience.

A few minutes later, my wife came on my face and my son shot his load down his grandfather's throat and we returned to the table. I wasn't surprised that Jimmy and my Mother had not returned.

My wife suggested, "Let's go continue this evening in the living room. I have a surprise for you all. Let's see if Master has added another conquest."

We all followed, each curious for different reasons. My wife loved my Mom and saw her as more of a Mother than her real Mother. My son loved his grandma as she was the picture girl for perfect grandma: great presents, awesome cook and a heart of gold. My father probably couldn't fathom his gentle wife submitting to another man. Lastly, I spent the majority of my early stroking career fantasizing about my Mother who was drop dead gorgeous when I was young and even at sixty-two was still very attractive and in amazing shape. In truth she was a trophy wife for a decorated military figure.

My wife clicked on the TV remote and changed to our auxiliary channel and we were watching my Mom, bent over the toilet, holding onto the sides for dear life, her pantyhose pulled to her ankles, her dress flipped up, as Jimmy pounded her from behind.

My shy Mom, my quiet meek never standing up to my Father Mother, was moaning in wild ecstasy and saying words I had never heard come out of her mouth. "Oh fuck. I can't believe I'm doing this. But, fuck, shit, it feels so good, fuck. Oh my God."

My Dad was watching, his mouth dropped open, as Jimmy replied, "It's ok, sexy. Very few can resist my big snake. Your daughter-in-law worships it every chance she can."

I tensed up. I was petrified of my Mom knowing about the whole charade, but Jimmy surprisingly kept that secret.

My Mom ignored the declaration, as she couldn't stop talking in her state of delirious pleasure. "Fuck, Jimmy, I have never felt so full. I'm so close."

"Come for me, sexy," Jimmy said, all suave and sweet, a side I had never seen from him.

"Oh God, harder, deeper, harder. Oh God, yes, yes. Jimmy, I'm there, I'm there, I'm theeeeeeeeeeere!!!"

We all watched in perverse silence as our sexy Mother, wife, grandma and Mother-in-law quaked through an orgasm. Her whimpers echoed in surround sound around us and Jimmy never slowed down as he continued pounding my Mother. "Fuck, Maggie. I just pray my wife is this sexy and tight at sixty."

"Oh thank you, Jimmy, aaah, I can't handle it much more," she whimpered, the pleasure clearly overwhelming her.

We all watched the sixty-year-old shy woman fall to her knees like an eighteen-year-old slut and devoured the big black cock. Watching my Mom suck cock was one of the most exhilarating moments ever.

Jimmy looked directly up at the camera and grunted, "Fuck, you suck cock better than all my other sluts."

Shame hit us all I think, but not one of us took our eyes off the riveting sight.

Jimmy pulled out. My Mom, like a good porn star would do, opened her mouth awaiting her special gift. Jimmy obliged and exploded a full load of his cream on my eager Mom.