All Comments on 'CvsN 08: Virgin No More'

by Tx Tall Tales

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
EmmaBEmmaBover 19 years ago
Jack's a pig - I adore him

Dear Tx... thanks so much for continuing this story... it's just dynamite. By the time I got to the end, my nipples were hard, my pussy soft and wet and I was ready for Jack and Jim to double team me :-). I love your love of fucking and your love of women... of all types, shapes and personalities. I love your stories. Thanks for sharing.

EmmaB

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Problems like he has, should be mine.

An outstanding tale, please continue. I'll read it again. Again keep up the good work and don't make us wait too long for the next installment

techsantechsanabout 19 years ago
Another great chapter

Man, you wrote my life-long dream! The whole thing!!! Keep it going, please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Hot, hot, hot

I wish I was Karen, I never did anything like that but it sure made my blood boil and my pussy drip. Thank you. Go on with the good work.

Rucille

RiverCityWriterRiverCityWriteralmost 17 years ago
Erotica hot as fire

Tex, you definitely have a gift and you enjoy using it.

I like the characters in this series, their growth and development throughout, and the sex scenes are especially delicious. Granted, the whole thing is fantastic to believe and requires some suspension of belief, but that's what it makes so much fun.

Thanks for sharing your talent with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I loved it!

Super hot story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
lovely romp

5 stars

hiddenurgehiddenurgeover 12 years ago
Tough Crowd

This is the first story of yours that I've read, and it's a total winner. Joined Literotica about a week ago, and don't understand why so few people take the time to comment. I'm only the eighth person out of 174,423 other viewers to make a public comment here. That seems criminal. I would have conservatively expected at least a thousand.

Gamergirl10Gamergirl10almost 12 years ago
I wish...

I wish my post college years were something like Jack's or I wish I could have at least found my own harem to be a part of.

Started reading these parts on & off all day.. which mean's I've been turned on & off all day too.. Jack is such a devil, making me horny to be a slut like Karen, that I'm just going to keep reading (and keeping a hand down my panties too!) ;)

ImcuriouserImcuriouserover 11 years ago
Good work!

I only joined Literotica about a week ago. So far you are by far my favorite author. Sure hope you keep it up (pun intended).

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Really enjoy your writing

You have a great writing style and a good story line. Very enjoyable.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 10 years ago
this was a graceful way to begin to fob off the borderline annoying character of Karen

Authors take note. Jack's trash became Jim's treasure. Ok I'm being a little harsh, but the underlying principle of giving character whose usefulness has largely expired a grand bon voyagé fàrewell installment still applies.

dozendozenalmost 9 years ago
Great story...

... I read it a long time ago. I am enjoying rereading it. *****

A grammatical note: "...and talking to both Jim and I." should be "...and talking to both Jim and me." 9 times out of 10, if you are thinking "and I" it should be "and me".

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Second time through the series. Sorry I haven't voted before... OF COURSE you get 5 stars. Big fan of Tx Tall Tales' writing!

rayironrayironover 7 years ago
Yeah, you get yer big 5 stars, of course

But i'm contemplating telling yer mom

dozendozenabout 7 years ago
My second time through this series.

I gave it 5* last time. I cannot vote again because Literotica remembers my vote from last time, but, if I could, I would give it another 5*.

One complaint: "talking to both Jim and I." should be "talking to both Jim and me.".

Surely you would not say "talking to I". At least I hope not!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Postscript urged me.

Probably the third time I've read the series, betcha this is the first vote I've given you. Sorry, but at least it's a 5.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Too much control. Making all the other men beta or something to protagonist alpha!

UncertainTUncertainTalmost 2 years ago

Every bit as good as I remembered it.

blackknight314blackknight314about 1 year ago

Good for Jim! He's perfect for her. She's a control freak , and at least in the beginning he would love it. Once he gained some experience he could start winging it on his own. So he has a short dick. A weapon is only as good as the shooter. Keep hitting the bullseye and anything is possible.

Good job, thanks for sharing your work!

MorbidromanticMorbidromanticabout 1 month ago

I wish the author hadn't added other males... I'm not into that kind of sharing, so this was the last chapter for me

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTx Tall Tales@Tx Tall Tales
20410 Followers
The only thing constant is change. A new State, a new City, a new Job, and new Stories (coming soon).

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES