All Comments on 'CvsN 16: Beth's Last Virgin Hole'

by Tx Tall Tales

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Thumbs UP!!!

Thumbs UP!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Great!!

Great read!! looks like things are starting to heat up again. Can't wait to see how the group dynamics works out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

I likey mucho mas grande!!! Hurry up with the next 10-15 chapters.

The1PaladinThe1Paladinalmost 14 years ago
Great story

Looking forward to the next chapter.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 12 years ago
A Buffet of FINE Femininity !

I've appreciated how the kids are off to the far edge of the stage . The story would lose it's edge any other way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
So Jealous

I'm soaking wet fantasizing about Beth taking it up the ass while her friend teases her pussy.

LupusDeiLupusDeiover 6 years ago
Wondering

Did Deb, Beth and possibly Amie play Dommes and slaves with each other while the man was entertaining his boss in Spain? Both Deb and Beth have undergone quite some change in those few days, and Amie appears accepted in... did they playfully punished her for going on Jack? Would also nicely explain the scene with Beth and Robin.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
New Conquest

Another notch on the bed post. It is good to add another to the shag-fest, so that things do not get boring.

Taurus59Taurus59about 2 years ago

I have to admit I am disappointed. Debbie made it seem she wanted no other cock than Jack's, but now she seems to be sharing her pussy quite regularly. While I understand Jack is fucking multiple women, it was Debbie that seemed like she only wanted to be with Jack. Now she is not only sharing her pussy with other men, but instigating it.

UncertainTUncertainTalmost 2 years ago

Pure stream of consciousness, amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I think that I’ve worked out why Jack likes anal sex so much, it’s the nearest that he can get to having sex with himself, an asshole fucking an asshole.

After the agreement that Debbie and Beth made with Jack, because they both loved him, they seem to be spreading it about a bit, mind you, Jack seems unable to keep it in his pants.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTx Tall Tales@Tx Tall Tales
20323 Followers
The only thing constant is change. A new State, a new City, a new Job, and new Stories (coming soon).

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES