CvsN 21: Confession and Contrition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,411 Followers

She came over and lay on top of me. I was surprised to see a big grin on her face. "I can't believe it. I wore both of you out."

"Hardly. Looks like Jim's ready for another go," I told her.

She almost got whiplash, turning to see if it was true. Catching me in my little white lie, she slapped me on the chest, "You bastard! You scared me to death."

"Maybe I should help you unpack, it'll give us a break until we're ready for round two," I suggested.

"No way, Jose!" she growled, then kissed me fiercely. "This ride is closed for the day. I think Jim and I can handle it from here."

I gave her another kiss, and untangled myself so I could hit the head and clean up a bit. I came out and they were still lounging on the bed. I dressed, and headed for the door. "Give me a call if you change your mind, or if she gives you any trouble, Jim. Another go would be epic."

Karen threw a pillow at me, hitting me square in the back on the way out.

She caught up to me at the doorway, standing in the opening, naked, and giving me a full body hug. "Thanks, Jack. For everything. You know I love you," she said softly, opening up just that little bit.

"I love you too, and always will," I assured her, just holding her.

"I think that's enough of a show for the neighbors," she said after a bit, loosening her grip and waving past me at the guy across the street, thoroughly distracted from his yard work.

"Don't be a stranger," I told her, stealing one last kiss, before heading home.

She stood in the doorway, one arm covering her breasts, and waved to me as I pulled out, before closing the door on us.

=====

Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Next one is on its way!

Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,411 Followers