All Comments on 'Cyber Cheat'

by Jenny_Jackson

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
why did you shorten it like that ?

The beginning was nice but dont you think the end was a little bit too fast ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Good story!

I really liked your Cyber Cheat story. I guess I liked it cos it was real and it could actually happen. Secretly tho, I had hoped when you got the message online, it would be Mark trying to win you back thru chat. Oh, don't forget to use the spellchecker next time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Well done

Rough, raw, gripping. The anger of your character rings true. 10/10 for ingenuity.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Evocative

Well-written, emotional and sad. Hope this is just fiction and not a slice of life.

Orion623Orion623about 17 years ago
Nicely done

It seems to me that she is well rid of Mark. Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Enjoyed the Story

I found the story to be interesting, but didn't find it sexually stimulating, (then that might not be what you were shooting for). I am sure you are often asked whether the story is/was semi-autobiographical in nature? So...? Sad story either way. Seems like a waste of a hot woman. But than you already know that too.

Thanks for writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Originality pays

I liked this story a lot because it had a plausible story line and wasn't emotionally empty. It wasn't what I was looking for, but I got hooked.

keep writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous