All Comments on 'Cyber Sissy Ch. 05'

by missvicky53

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Great story! Please don't wait another 2 years to publish more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
one of the best

loved this story, really nice, thank you.

Nitro70652Nitro70652over 12 years ago
just a bit disappointed

This chapter pretty much fell into where I feared it would go. Mostly the same stuff as the first 4 chapters. The addition of the new thread in the story weave was at least a little helpful change. Although you seemed to have a problem with remembering your own new character's name.... Lydia or Sylvia, then back to Lydia. I'll chalk that up to your own excitement in penning this last chapter. The whole series was mild, by "sissy" standards, but I guess one could say that makes it stand out from the others.

3 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Oh for a wife like Mistress Magen,

Andria1669Andria1669about 11 years ago
Truly Lucky

The loving aspect is so awesome, you are truly lucky. Best wishes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Joke.

By showing her total lack of respect the simple and ONLY answer is to kick her out. She'd be gone in a heart beat. Who would stay with such a ditch. This story was a total waste of time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Bwahahaha!

Lydia (or is it Sylvia?) Comstock is the head of Human Resources, and yet she claims not to know that Jim is married?

Nice idea but poorly written and worse planned.

kboyd1942kboyd1942about 10 years ago
Beautiful

Your is more a love story than a violent, mean femdom story. It was beautiful yet also erotic.

Many Thanks

Tootight1Tootight1almost 10 years ago
great story

5*,,plus,,,there is not one I love you in it, a wife likes to hear that once in awhile, so do sissies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So jealous

I wish my wife was like Megan , i have a secret draw of lingerie and outfits that i would wear for her pleasure

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Hysterically funny!

His wife doesn't "understand" him. She enjoys tormenting, abusing and humiliating him. She also enjoys his money. What's he getting out of the deal? Besides a wife that has no real love and respect for him? When she gets tired of this charade, she's going to divorce him then expose him to everyone he knows, including his family and his co-workers. Which will ruin his life and force him to move away. What he needs to do is gather some pride and self respect together, divorce the bitch and move away BEFORE she dumps him. Awful story of stupidity and abuse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

This was the best story I have ever read on here, thanks.

I would have liked more chapters, and a much longer build up to that moment.

I would have liked more use of the chastity cage. I would have liked Megan to have had pierced nipples. I would have liked if more dildos, including suction ones, to be included and used much more. I would have liked it if Megan introduced mandatory daily blowjob training. I wish there was at least 20 chapters. That way there could have been more training and build up to that one moment. It would have been could if Megan pegged him again in the last chapter.

Oh and it would have also been cool if the author introduced more sex toys that got used on him and that bitch. I would have also liked a JOI/CEI leading up to that moment. Also I wish vibrators got used.

Also it would have been good if Megan pegged him while he was using a blowjob machine, and in-reverse, fucking the machine fucking him while he's blowing the strap-on.

Thank you the writing this. The humiliation stuff isn't for me. Please write more stores or make a sequel to this one.

fredbrownfredbrownalmost 3 years ago

I liked it! The only thing is I wanted Lydia to be accepted into their little femdom coven but of course the comments show most of us Wanna - Bee's are all too helpful with ideas.

DiaperboyMiDiaperboyMiover 2 years ago

Great story. Very well though out and written. You did a Fantastic job!!!!!!!!!

4Leather4Leather10 months ago

Love the story. Wish my wife would be more like Megan on a day to day life. Telling witch panties and under garments to ware each day. I’m a 24 / 7 pantie wearing sissy. One could only dream of a Mistress taking total control. Please chapter 6.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous