All Comments on 'Cyn Again'

by CraCyn55

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Perverted ! ! !

Although this is fiction, please do not continue with this story. You are nothing but a perverted male that thinks all women are sluts. Men are sluts and S.O.B.'s as well and you seem to fit into that catagory. There is one nice thing about this site, we do not have to read your story and we will not read anything else you write. We hope you are proud of yourself and please, next time use you your real name if you are MAN ENOUGH ... At least you know who we are.

Laura & Lisa, bi sisters, NO VOTE FOR TRASH STORIES.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Patience

Laura and Lisa comments are interesting, but I'm not ready to give up. The characters I have come to love the most are the ones who have also made me the maddest.

The addege goes: The higher you go, the harder or further you fall, by the same token, the lower you get the more intense the journey up and the more rewarding the top will be.

I'm convinced Cynthia and Craig are both destined to come out on top.

Have a little faith. The author said this was a characturization (exaggeration) of life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Fantastic life-like

This one fantastic story. It could, and probably has,

happened in real life. Many of us have thought of things like your story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Personally,

I don't care if this is total truth, total fiction, or somewhere in between. There were a few misused words and typos. BUT like the author said, it's not meant to be a great piece of literature. It's a sex story. A piece of erotica. It's goal is to arouse the reader. In that effort, it succeeded. I loved the story. The way she went a little further and allowed herself to be pushed into doing what she was only afraid to do on her own. Some of my favorite parts were the most daring, such as the fingering in the office space and the total nudity in the car. Keep going...I want more.

To the two bi-women who commented on this story...SHUT UP! I'm sick of reading your trashy comments. They are mean-spirited to the writer and disrespectful. If you hate these type of stories, which you apparently do, since I have never seen a positive comment from you, THEN STOP READING THEM AND GET OFF THIS WEBSITE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Love it!

I thought it was well written with a good background and a great story line. I enjoy stories about submissive women who allow themselves to be used but who love it so much they can't stop it. If a reader doesn't like your story, that is fine, but the reader shouldn't try to tell you what kinds of stories you should write. I am looking forward to reading more about Cynthia and I hope you continue to write for many years.

neshernesherover 17 years ago
More, more, more...

Again, this is about the most perfectly written piece of erotic literature I have ever encountered.

The praise for your writting has not even begun to do justice.

Nesher

choochooman13choochooman13almost 15 years ago
Really superb

I greatly enjoyed your work. I found myself being carried into the story and visualising easily the actions of the characters.

As this bridges to a fond fantasy topic for me, I was almost beside myself with erotic desire.

I hope you continue with more ideas along the same lines. Thank you.

Chooch

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
37 years old

old hide = 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A question for DWornock

If a 37 year old is an "old hide" at what age will you stop having sex? I mean if you find nothing erotic when a story mentions a 30 something woman, then one assumes you won't be able to get it up when encountering women in that age group. So when you hit those thirties, you know what is going to happen don't you? The 22 year old girls will look at you and think "old hide" and you won't be getting anything from them. Not unless you have a lot of money. Then maybe you can pull a Hugh Hefner. Better put those ideas of marriage on the shelf though. It would mean you'd eventually have to fuck an old hide.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Need more

This is very erotic!

Please continue with Cyn's experience.

And thank you!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Any more forthcoming?

Really enjoying the adventures of Cyn! I know it’s been a while, will there be any more forthcoming?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
More!

I need another chapter! Does she get fucked, and if so by whom?

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

This whore is going to cheat.

AldebraAldebra9 months ago

I'm glad I found this story again, having read it over a decade ago. This story arc has always one of my favorites. An exciting fantasy, yet believable enough to have possibly happened.

FluidswallowerFluidswallower3 months ago

Thanks for a well-written and deeply erotic tale!!! A totally arousing and delicious tale!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous