All Comments on 'Cynthia's Submission Ch. 13'

by GettingItDone

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

You had bought 10 ft of rope for her. Are you going to use it on Cynthia? How about tied naked, blindfolded, standing tied spread eagle between trees in a forest.

Or tied like that and her feeling 2 or more sets of hands moving slowly over her naked flesh. Feeling fingernails cross her all over?

Thought of Sage taking her to a sex club and making her service one or more men? They would have to wear condoms - no exchange of body fluids.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Another chapter?

You are such a great writer. My heart pounds reading Cynthia's tasks and Sage's command of her. How long do we have to wait for the next installment?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hard to put down.

I am truly captivated. Shocked by the haircut, though. What does Sage have for her sub for the rest of the weekend? Are wigs in her future?

GettingItDoneGettingItDoneover 10 years agoAuthor
Next Chapter soon

Than you for all your praise and votes. I promise that the next chapter is coming soon. I have just submitted the second chapter of my lesson plan series, so that should be available soon. As to what to expect from Sage and Cynthia, I guess you will just have to wait and see.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

This is the 18/11/13 & no Chapter 14 ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Waiting for Chapter 14

???????????

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Don't Stop NOW!!!!!!!

You ae disappointing lots of us readers..

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Her total commitment is romantic. Though with public tasks escalating it would have been prudent to ask her to be able to keep her job.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous