All Comments on 'Dad Did a Bad, Bad, Bad Thing Ch. 01'

by dsoul

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Stay there shithead

You really stink.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Sad, depressing and very unerotic.

You need to write somewhere else if you think this is erotic. For instance a a Non-erotic racist website.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

another great story idea, waiting for the next part and thanks for posting...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
dsoul the racist pig

Stay in Nigeria and wallow in the shit of your own people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Pointless Crap!

Don't quit your day job, because this is some of the most bullshit writing I've ever seen on this site. None of the characters are even remotely believable and no loan shark black or otherwise is going to absolve any debt by these means. Cash is king with them, so the whole plot-line of your story is nothing but sick and twisted fantasy on your part period.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I actually enjoyed this story and hope you continue it. I know it's not supposed to be realistic and I found the idea of the daughter watching the mother and being next to her very hot. PLEASE CONTINUE!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
You are one, nasty Muther(^(^*&^ Let's see something new

Your stories are cool in a twisted way. I would also have to say that they are basically degrading but you are definitely not the first and won't be the last. What I would recommend is that your future stories would be completely different and unpredictable as all your existing ones.

DC29DC29almost 12 years ago
use an editor

the idea is good but at times it is a little hard to read. I would suggest that you use an editor

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great work fuck the haters

I loved this story if these fuck wads don't that's their loss i enjoyed it keep em coming

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
At the end,

Dsoul knows how to arouse and humiliate us white boi's.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

My strongest fantasy is to come home and hear my wife moaning and the bed squeaking. When I go in the back I see two blacks standing by our bed as a third has my Asian wife on her stomach fucking her as deep as he can from behind. I can see her pushing her ass up as he pumps his super thick cock in her stretched out pussy as he makes her cum. The two other men look at me and as they stroke their stiff cocks calling her a whore for blackcocks tell me “ she always moans and cums like a whore when we take that shit”.

She doesn’t even notice me as she screams and cums for them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdsoul@dsoul
I sleep; I dream; I breathe; I fuck; I love women and everything about them. I'M ALIVE!!