Daddy's Little Princess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Malomar
Malomar
389 Followers

When Teri opened her eyes after stretching, she noticed my gaze and the strange look on my face. Realizing the show she had been giving me, she quickly lowered her arms and actually blushed. Due to her dark skin, it was hard to tell when she was blushing, but her nose always went a little red and her neck would get darker.

"Sorry daddy. Forgot what I was wearing," she said sincerely.

I went over and gave her a hug and kissed the top of her head. The fresh scent of her shampooed hair attacked my senses and sent more blood rushing to my swelling beast as we hugged each other tightly.

"It's okay sweetie. I'm just constantly surprised to realize that my little girl has grown into a beautiful woman. But we should sit down this weekend and talk about it. And that kiss. It's just not...," the sound of clomping feet on the stairs interrupted our conversation.

Teri pushed away with that beguiling smile and walked over to Lisa, giving her a big hug as well as they kissed each other on the cheek. It was innocent enough but given my current state, I wanted to interpret it the wrong way. What was on my little girl's mind? There was a glint in her eye.

I opened the door for Lisa who was still in the tee shirt and we walked outside. She hadn't bothered to slip on any pants. The glow from the porch lights made the tee shirt look like a mini-dress with the dark material of her swimsuit showing through.

"Ooh, it's chillier than I thought," she squealed.

She reached into her bag and pulled out a pair of jogging pants and started to slip them on. With her back to me she bent over as she slipped her right leg into them, her slim, taut buns coming into view. As she tried to get her left leg in, she lost her balance and started to fall. I quickly reached out to grab her, lifting her up and turning her around, her long hair smacking me in the face as she twirled.

"Oh shit!" she cursed. "Thank you for catching me Mr. G. I hope I didn't hurt you with my hair. It can be a lethal weapon at times," she giggled.

"I'm fine. I just didn't want you to get hurt," I said as I cradled her in my arms. "And why are we back to Mr. G? What happened to calling me Joey? I thought that made you feel more adult if you used my first name?" I'm not a strong guy but even for me, her lithe body was an easy lift. Not as easy as Teri, but not a struggle either. My right hand could feel the excess flesh of her boob and my left was holding those sweet, milky thighs as the pants hung around her knees. I stared into those beautiful blue eyes, remembering the show she put on for me earlier.

"I don't know. Mr. G makes me feel like I know a very important person." She ran her fingers through my hair. "Um, I think it's safe to set me down now," she said softly even though her arms stayed wrapped around my neck. Her sharp nails running through my hair had the nerves in my head send tingles straight to my prick. "You have the softest hair I've ever felt on a man," she whispered leaning closer.

Her full lips were just inches away as temptation crept in. I remembered we were still standing on my lighted porch and forced the tempting thoughts from my brain. I let down her legs and between the two of us we were able to get her feet through the pant legs before I set her down completely. She quickly pulled them up before facing me again.

"Alright then, let's get you home."

We walked in silence until we were away from the house and into the shadows. Then she started some small talk, thanking me for trusting them with the pizza delivery boy, about her friendship with Teri, and about her lack of direction for college. Even at this slow pace, we were at her house in a few minutes. She stood on the first step of her porch and turned to face me.

"Sorry if I was babbling on. I talk fast when I'm nervous."

"I didn't notice," I lied. "Besides, what are you nervous about?"

"This," she said leaning forward and wrapping her arms around me. Her lips met mine in a hard, passionate kiss to which I responded without even thinking of any consequences. I sucked her lower lip between mine as I reached for her narrow hips and pulled her to me. She opened her lips slightly and her tongue slipped out and caressed my lips before it pushed through and started dancing on my own tongue. The soft appendage created a very sensuous feeling as it worked in and out while our moist lips collided in a frenzy of lust.

My hands were under her shirt now as my head was swimming in confusion. I could feel her soft, tender skin against my fingers as I caressed her. My cock surged in my pants, blocking out any cognitive processes of my brain. Desire was overcoming me like it had when I was a teenager. Like anger turning into rage, this siren had turned my temptation into pure lust.

I brought a hand around to massage her bountiful boobs, finding the nipples already hard. Fondling the hardened nub only served to increase the blood coursing through my swollen rod. I flinched as her hand ran across my pants and then gripped and squeezed my tool. I knew this was wrong and I knew I would have to be the one to stop it, whether I really wanted to or not.

"No Lisa. We have to stop. This is wrong. You should be with a boy your own age and not an old man like me." I was trying to rationalize this crazy situation I had let myself get caught up in.

"You're not old and I'm an adult now so it's not wrong. I've seen the way you look at me. I know you want this as much as I do."

She was starting to sound like Teri now, finding a way to make everything she does seem okay. Still I forced myself away from her even though my cock was screaming "Fuck her you idiot!"

"Look, this isn't the time or place. We could get caught by your parents or a neighbor and I would be in deep shit then. And Teri will be expecting me home any minute. So just cool your jets and get inside before we both end up in trouble."

She looked very disappointed but grabbed my shirt and pulled me back for one last kiss, quickly sliding her tongue inside my mouth. She was surprisingly strong for such a young, slender girl. These were not the actions of a child.

"Think about that while you're jerking off tonight. You could have had the real thing." And she turned, walked up the stairs and disappeared into the house. She was as pissed as I was confused.

When I got home, Teri was already up in her bedroom with the door shut. I had a vision of Lisa texting her about what just happened and her using it as ammunition against me when we finally sat down to talk about what happened today. She had successfully avoided me for now because I needed some sleep before my early morning tomorrow.

*********************************************************************

I was up early and had a quick bowl of shredded wheat for breakfast before hurrying off to work to beat the morning rush hour. I had a couple short staff meetings scheduled and then planned to take off early again as long as everyone else showed up for work. For once, things went as planned with the meetings going very well. Numbers were better than expected so I was in a good mood. The stores in the three other cities I had expanded to were all turning a healthy profit. I went to lunch with a couple guys who had been with me since day one and we had a great meal and a celebratory drink. They went back to work and I headed home.

It was about two o'clock when I got home and I had been thinking about how to discuss the more than paternal feelings I was having for my daughter, as well as her part in fueling those feelings. Every time I came up with an angle, I thought of her rebuttal. I didn't have a lot of confidence that I would come out on top in this discussion and this was very unusual for me. You don't become a successful businessman by lacking confidence.

And now that I was home, it wasn't going to matter. As I walked into the kitchen I could see Teri and Lisa out by the pool again. They were having a good time and laughing about something. Teri was wearing another white suit but this one didn't have a halter strap. I think she called it a bandeau the day she modeled it for me. The top was a wispy, white strap of cloth with ruffles so at least I wouldn't be teased by those nipples. But I remember the bottom, while a similar wispy, white material had no ruffles and I was afraid of what it would look like if it got wet. It had a small triangle in the front and a slightly larger one in the back that left quite a bit of those luscious cheeks exposed.

Lisa was wearing another purple suit, but this one definitely was a string bikini. Two small patches covered her nipples and a tiny patch barely covered her pussy. Her slim round cheeks were on full display with the piece of dental floss in the middle barely covering her dark hole. The girls certainly hadn't planned on me being home early or they wouldn't have risked this blatant display. Or would they? After yesterday, I wasn't sure what these two might try to get what they want.

I grabbed a beer and came back towards the window to continue lusting after their sweet, young flesh. Teri knew I didn't like getting into arguments that I couldn't win and how could I ever win an argument by telling a girl the swimsuit she chose made her too beautiful? With no way to win, I conceded victory to them without them even knowing. There would be no arguing today. I ogled these nubile nymphs, totally mesmerized by their beauty and sexuality.

My cock didn't care that they were barely legal or that one of them sprang from my own seed. It had a mind of its own and right now it just wanted to feel good. I watched Teri pick up the bottle of suntan lotion and squirt some onto Lisa's back, the skin already turning pinkish from being in the sun. As she leaned over Lisa, I noticed Teri's white suit bottom clung to her body, whether it was wet from perspiration or being in the pool didn't matter. The translucent material allowed her cunny lips to bulge through leaving little to the imagination.

As I watched from the kitchen window, she was rubbing suntan lotion on the fair-skinned Lisa, her long blond mane rolled up lying by her head, breasts bulging to the sides as she lay face down on the towel. At first, Teri was off to the side just rubbing the lotion into her neck and shoulders but it looked more like a massage than just spreading lotion over skin. She smoothed more down her back and then slowly over the exposed flesh of Lisa's buttocks.

She squirted more on Lisa's legs and then slowly began to work it in, going down the left leg and then slowly back up until her fingers were almost touching the forbidden zone. I watched as Lisa gradually allowed her legs to part offering more space for Teri to work. She started on the right leg, again slowly moving down and then almost tortuously slow coming back up with her fingers on the inside of Lisa's thighs. This time as Teri's fingers approached paradise, I could see a slight movement in the purple patch of cloth indicating contact had been made. My manhood was straining against my briefs, aching for release.

Most fathers would have been running out the door at this point, screaming at what they thought was a lesbian affair. But she was an adult now and it was her life and she had to make the decisions about how to live her life. I am also a perverted middle-aged man who has been watching way too much internet porn lately so this just seemed like something that teenagers do all the time.

Then Teri straddled her lower back and began working her way down again. Her hands drifted to the sides and seemed to caress the ample breast flesh that was exposed, the purple top nowhere to be found. My arousal increased as I watched my daughter seduce her best friend. Teri was grinding her mound on Lisa's tailbone and I could see beads of sweat on both girls as they glistened in the afternoon sun. I didn't know if this was their first time together but neither seemed to be inhibited about what was happening.

It was déjà vu as I pulled my throbbing manhood from my shorts and precum oozed from the enraged purple head. Was Teri just teasing her or was she ready to take the next step while they were outside where prying eyes could see them? Was she expecting someone to be watching, the idea turning them on more, or were they just caught up in the moment?

I began to stroke my long, hard rod, nature's lubricant allowing my hand to glide effortlessly up and down the turgid pole. I squeezed firmly allowing more dew to escape from the eye of the beast. My eyes watched transfixed as Teri's perfect ass rotated, grinding her pussy hard into Lisa. It was a far better show than the solo act that Lisa had performed for me yesterday.

Their breathing was becoming heavy as Lisa rose up and Teri reached under and cupped the bountiful mounds of flesh offered to her, grinding desperately to get the relief that only an orgasm could provide. She started kissing Lisa's neck and then sucked an earlobe between her hungry lips. Lisa turned her head and their lips brushed briefly, tongues darting out searching for forbidden contact. Lisa turned back and started concentrating on raising her hips and timing it with Teri's downward thrust. Teri was grinding hard now as Lisa kept her beautiful butt raised allowing Teri full access to the hard button of Lisa's tailbone. Minutes passed with bodies flailing before Teri stiffened, pulling Lisa to her tightly as her breathing stopped and a low throaty moan escaped her luscious red lips. Her body was quivering as her climax rolled through every nerve ending in her body.

They stayed like that for a few seconds before Lisa broke the bond and rolled over. I looked on in wonder again at those pendulous breasts as the ample flesh fell slightly to the sides. She pulled Teri down to her and their lips met in a sensuous kiss that erased any thoughts I had that this might have been their first time together. I watched as their lips meshed, my arousal nearing the boiling point. Tongues began to mesh and I knew I had to think about where I was going to spray my load again. Unlike yesterday, the sink was empty and the dish towel was gone. I was too far gone to go looking for something now, my eyes riveted to the gorgeous young girls in front of me.

If I ever had any doubts about my voyeurism being evil, they had long since left me. Lisa unsnapped Teri's strap, then whipped it off her and threw it, the small strip of white resembling a butterfly as it fluttered to the ground. After eighteen years of not seeing my daughter naked, I had now seen her topless twice in less than twenty-four hours. Her breasts were a perfect handful as Lisa caressed them and then pulled the left one down to her waiting lips. The pale areola swelled against her bronze skin and the nipple stood as proud as my aching manhood.

Teri now had her hand inside Lisa's bikini bottom and was working her slit with swift strokes. They kissed again, their breathing becoming labored as Lisa arched her back looking to increase the contact and bring their duel to a climatic end. The suit was pulled down now while Teri plowed two fingers into her best friend and worked the clit with her thumb. As Lisa's moans became louder, my geyser sprayed my load onto the kitchen floor. Stream after stream flowed from my rod, threatening to reach the cupboards three feet away.

I squeezed and stroked, milking it for all I was worth as wave after wave of pure pleasure coursed through my body. My legs weakened as the last drops leaked out of my still inflated rod. As I looked back out the window, the girls had collapsed, softly kissing and bathing in the afterglow of their lovemaking.

I grabbed some paper towels and wiped off my dick and then my hands, before reaching for more towels to clean up the floor. Cum was everywhere and I had to be careful to make sure I got it all. Last thing I needed was for Teri to find my milk on the floor.

My wife had caught me once before when I jacked off while watching her masturbate out by the pool one night. She was pissed that I hadn't come out to the pool and at least done it in front of her. If she had known I was home, she would have sat on my face and had a more fulfilling orgasm. Her words, not mine. She was beautiful but she could be a bitch sometimes.

I tucked my still hard manhood back into my shorts as best I could and grabbed all the damp paper towels to put into the trash bin in my office. As I glanced out the window I noticed the girls now had their tops back on and were cooling off in the pool. They may just have well been skinny dipping for all the flesh that was left uncovered. I turned away and went to my office.

As I sat in the chair, I twirled back and forth contemplating what had just occurred. Watching my daughter have sex with her little vixen friend had been even more stimulating than yesterday when I watched Lisa masturbate. Even when Linda and I had been sexually active and adventurous, I never got a charge like I had just received from watching my daughter naked. Adrenaline was coursing through my veins as I played back the lesbian scene I had just witnessed. The fact that my sexy little daughter was involved just added fuel to the flames. Could I be sexually attracted to my little baby girl? Did I want to control my feelings or just let nature take its course? How pervy was that?

But then, I always knew I was a little perverted. It was one of the things that cemented my relationship with Linda. Back in the old days when we had first started dating, she tried to press things, testing me to see how far I would go.

****************************************************************************

We had met at a bar, her sultry eyes drawing me to her as I walked in, scanning the scene for my target that evening. Once our eyes locked, I knew my mission was accomplished. There was a band playing in the back, and I know everyone says they remember exactly what song was playing when they first met, but I don't have a clue. My mind was racing as I took in every inch of her beautiful face, the small valley girl nose that rested above those full sensuous lips, and her rounded chin that led down to the soft silky skin of her neck. Her short, dark hair and dark toned skin gave her an exotic, sultry look.

I asked her to dance before I had even ordered a drink and she slipped her hand in mine and pulled me out to the dance floor. Within seconds, the fast song that had been playing faded away and was replaced by a slow quiet ballad. Linda slipped in close to me and I wrapped my arms around her, low on her back. She pulled herself closer, her left hand slipping behind my head so her fingers could slide through my hair. Her right hand was caressing my neck and then onto my ear, quickly getting a rise out of me.

I let my hands slip just a little lower to the top of her protruding buttocks and pulled her tighter, my steaming prick now grinding into her lower belly. She moved her right hand down to my side, raking her nails sensuously down my chest, and then pulled me even closer, letting me know she could feel my arousal. We stayed like that, grinding away in our own little world until the music stopped. As the band announced their break, we moved back to the bar and I got the drink I desperately needed.

Two of her friends were there and gave her a look, wanting introductions. Linda introduced herself, and then identified her friends as her roommates Tammi, a luscious redhead, and Kim, a slim blond with model like features. It was like a casting call for Charlie's Angels. All three were beautiful, but Linda had this strong, tight, athletic body and those sultry eyes that could seduce any man.

We stayed at the bar for a couple of drinks, the four of us talking about the jolt of life after college and actually working less than we had in school but still feeling the stress of earning a weekly paycheck. We talked as if we had known each other for years.

Malomar
Malomar
389 Followers