Daddy's Little Princess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girls sat next to each other on the couch, snuggling up more as a show of affection than to keep warm. The room was slightly cooler than the kitchen because the stove had been on but I could tell by their comfort level that they had cuddled up like this before. They found a movie and I let my mind drift as I imagined them kissing and fondling each other, even though they were just sitting there innocently watching the movie. As my shorts started to tent, I went and grabbed a couple of blankets, tossing one to them while I sat back down.

As they got more into the movie, I surreptitiously worked the head of my cock up through the waistband of my shorts, using my own lubrication to squeeze and stroke the bulbous head. With all the time I had spent in a hardened state, I had yet to come. If they were going to stay together and eventually fall asleep watching the movie, I was going to take care of business myself. I was on the edge and it wouldn't take much to push me over it. They were totally covered by the blanket with only their adorable faces exposed. For all I knew, they could be playing games underneath it. I let my imagination take over, closing my eyes and enjoying my own stroking while I thought about the girls fondling each other beneath the blanket.

I could picture Lisa's hand wrapping around Teri's soft breast, massaging it and then teasing the nipple into hardness. Given their position, it would be easy for Teri to slip a finger down along Lisa's crotch and work her slit into a lather before tickling her little nub and making her cum. My imagination was running wild and my cock was leaking, making it easier for me to stroke it and massage that now angry purple head that extended above my shorts.

But as the movie went on, the girls started to spread out on the couch with a very tired Lisa on the inside, and the petite Teri trying her best not to fall off as she lay on the outside with one of Lisa's arms absently draped over her waist. I could see the frustration building in her as Lisa slept and inadvertently pushed her to the edge of the couch. She finally got up and walked toward me, pulling back the blanket and lowering her soft, warm body into my waiting lap. I wrapped my arms around her and gently kissed her forehead as she rested her head on my chest.

She went back to watching the movie but I could no longer stroke my cock even though it was still sticking out the top of my shorts. As the minutes dragged on, I tried to catch up to what was going on in the movie when I suddenly felt her soft fingers wrap around the dripping purple head, smearing the liquid with her thumb. I had a sharp intake of breath at the unexpected contact but quickly calmed down, enjoying the sensuous feel of her delicate fingers as they stroked my hungry limb. My hips started to move in time with her strokes and then she stopped.

Her hands were doing something under the blanket and then she was changing position, straddling my hips as she pulled my shorts down a little more. As her pussy made contact with my wanton rod, I realized she had removed the thong and that this was going to be our first real fuck in spite of Lisa being in the room with us. She pushed my cock back against my belly as she surrounded it with her wet pussy lips making short up and down movements that produced quiet, squishing sounds.

It felt just as heavenly as it had last night when we both came too soon and fell asleep in each other's arms. I needed more tonight but I was pretty sure I couldn't last long given all the teasing today. I had been so close so many times; I just needed to consummate the deal now and then worry about the consequences later.

Teri looked down at me, "It's alright daddy." She kissed me softly as she lifted her pussy and took my cock in her hand, her pussy lowering slowly and gently over my anxious, pulsating monolith. I could feel her cunt lips as they slowly engulfed my hardness, squeezing just enough to get me inside her but not enough to make me cum. I held her hips tightly as our pubic bones met, my entire eight inches buried deep within my daughter. She lowered her head to nibble an earlobe while her vaginal muscles squeezed like an experienced hooker that just wants you to cum.

"Just let it go, daddy. I love you." And she started to move her hips as her young, sweet pussy massaged my cock. Her pussy juices were like warm honey as they dripped down my shaft and I could feel that familiar tingle that signaled my fast approaching orgasm. Like a teenager with the prom queen, it was only taking a few strokes and I was moaning my imminent explosion. She covered my lips with hers to silence me as I moved my hips in unison with hers. I had only been inside her for two minutes when my seed came boiling up through my throbbing shaft and spewed forth, slamming into her cervix again and again.

My breathing had stopped, her tongue slowly bathing mine in her warm saliva and the faint flavor of the wine she had imbibed earlier. She extracted her tongue and began kissing me with soft pecks on my lips, nose, eyes and back down again. Her cunt muscles were strong and milking every drop from my still hard cock.

I returned her kiss with passion, not content for this to end. I kissed her neck as my hands came up under the sexy red top to milk her firm breasts. The skin was soft in sharp contrast to the firmness of her breast flesh. Her nipples sprang to life as I teased them. My lips continued downward until they met a swollen areola, puffing out from the firm flesh. I licked around this soft hillock until my tongue could swirl around the hard nubbin on top of it. I whipped the tender nipple with my wet tongue and Teri had a sharp intake of breath.

"Shit, that goes straight to my pussy when you do that daddy," she whispered. "Umm, that's so nice," she murmured as my teeth nibbled on the rubbery bud. She started to work her hips up and down again on rigid pole inside her. "It's time to fuck me daddy!" she breathed heavily into my ear.

The sound of her voice sent a chill through me as I tried to match her movements. There was a hunger in her voice, a tone that I had never heard before. It wasn't desperation but more like anger or revenge. Whatever precipitated her need to have sex with me didn't matter to me anymore. My little princess was grown up and I was in no position to argue with her life decisions. I was as hungry for this as she was.

My hips were lifting off the chair to meet hers, our pubic bones smashing together almost painfully. My hands were on her hips as I slammed her down on my long, hard shaft again and again. The squishing noises were getting louder and there was a slight creaking in the chair from our exertions. I looked over to Lisa to make sure she was still sleeping on the couch. Her breathing was light and steady so I turned my attention back to fucking my beautiful daughter.

I kissed her passionately now, our tongues dancing across lips before meeting and dueling inside my mouth. Her tongue went wild inside me, searching for tonsils that were no longer there. The roof of my mouth, back to my tongue, across my lips and quickly back inside. Her hips were matching the wild movements of her tongue. Faster and faster she slammed back down on my rigid pole, trying hard to get the right angle to give her the most satisfaction.

Minutes passed and still we humped like madmen. I checked on Lisa again as she lay still on the couch. Content in our safety, I continued to slam my nubile daughter. I removed a hand from her hip and brought it to that little nook at the top of her slit and began to work her clit. It was hard and swollen already, begging for attention. I diddled the little nubbin and her breathing got even more ragged.

"Oh shit. Yes daddy, right there, right there. Oh fuck me daddy, I love you so much!" she moaned loudly unable to control herself any longer.

We were slamming together like the pistons on a Mercedes as it glided along the Autobahn at 150 mph. We were sweating from the exertion and no longer cared if our noises woke up the sleeping beauty on the couch. Our pleasure was all that mattered now and we were each doing our best to please the other one. Her head rose up and her back arched as the orgasm started to tear through her body. Her breathing stopped as she clenched her pussy lips tightly around my swollen staff. I could feel her cunt muscles as they rippled around my shaft just before I felt the final swelling in my piston as I slammed up one last time spewed my seed deep within my daughter's womb.

"Oh shit!" we both echoed loudly. "Fuck yes," I cried as my hips continued to heave upward with each blast exiting my turgid tool. My mind was spinning from the ecstasy as my brain tried to decipher each tingle from the millions of nerve endings that were exploding with pleasure. Teri gripped my shoulders hard, her nails digging into my skin, the pain just adding to the exquisite sensations that my body was reeling from. Her moans were louder now even though she tried to muffle them.

It took a couple of minutes for our bodies to stop jerking around and she leaned down to kiss me deeply and passionately, the way new lovers always do. I was just starting to realize how much I had missed this in my stale relationship with Linda. The excitement of being teased by these two beautiful young girls and now consummating my relationship with my daughter while the other nymph slept peacefully next to us, was something I hadn't known in many years. I let my mind go blank as I lay there and enjoyed every tingle I felt while kissing my lovely daughter. Her lips were so soft and their touch spoke volumes about Teri's inner feelings.

Lisa started to stir on the couch next to us and Teri quickly lay back in my arms as my softening prick exited her body, bringing a pool of thick, warm liquid with it. I could feel it puddle on my shorts and was wondering how we could explain this to Lisa. The blanket was shielding our bodies but it was also holding in the odors of sex as I felt that pool of cum getting soaked up by my shorts. We innocently turned back to the TV and noticed that the credits were running on the movie.

"Oh shit, I missed the end. Damn, I have to pee real bad," Lisa mumbled as she rose from the couch and headed towards the stairs and the bathroom. Her mind was cloudy from the sleep and the wine.

"Be up in a minute sweetie," Teri called out as Lisa trotted away. As soon as she heard Lisa's footsteps stumbling on the stairs, she stood up, pulling the diaphanous red top back down over her lovely little breasts. She found her thong wrapped up in the blanket but didn't want to put it back on as our combined juices continued to ooze out of her lovely tight pussy. It was a sight to see with those swollen, crimson lips and the milky viscous fluid still dripping out of her snatch.

I grabbed a napkin and handed it to her, watching as she squeezed those loving muscles and forced the last remnants of my seed from her gaping hole. My cock was also still dripping as it shriveled up and the remaining cum oozed out to join the mess on my shorts. No sense trying to clean up that mess now. As I stood, Teri chuckled loudly at the large wet spot on my shorts, insinuating that I had peed myself.

"You'd better get some sleep if you want to go shopping tomorrow," I suggested. She just smiled and kissed me lightly and backed towards the stairs.

"Thank you daddy. It was wonderful and everything I had hoped for. I love you. Sleep tight." She smiled as she turned and walked up the stairs.

So many details we would have to work out to keep this secret and decide how to proceed with our budding relationship. It was complicated and illegal, but I was determined to find a way to make it work. But my brain was fuzzy now and I needed sleep. We could ponder solutions while we were awake and sober. For now, it was a perfect ending to a perfect day. I looked forward to the challenges that lay ahead.

...to be continued.