Daddy's Little Princess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Malomar
Malomar
390 Followers

I leaned in a little closer to Linda to hear what she was saying when I felt her hand latch onto my crotch. It was all I could do not to spit my drink out, but I calmly swallowed and looked at her. She kept talking, her expression and intonation not changing at all while my manhood quickly rose to the occasion. The way I was standing as I leaned into her, presented my butt to her friends and shielded their eyes from her ministrations.

She leaned closer to her friends and swiftly pulled down my zipper at the same time. Her hand reached into my pants and started stroking me as I choked down another gulp of cold beer. I was getting very close and tried to gently pull away but instead felt her other hand in my pants pressing a napkin up against my bulbous head just as it exploded.

She caught as much as she could, and then pulled out the hand with the napkin, letting it drop to the floor. Her other hand tucked me back into my briefs and she zipped me back up. I was straining to hear what she was saying....

****************************************************************************

"Dad! Daddy? Are you alright?" I was zapped back to reality as Teri came in and turned the chair, plopping herself into my lap. My manhood had pulled a Phoenix, back from the ashes, its previous release not enough to satisfy the unquenchable thirst. Her wet suit was soaking through to my shorts, the chill sending a charge into my tightening balls.

"Rough day at work? Did I interrupt that computer brain of yours while it was solving trying to make the next million?" She had a sweet little voice to go with her sunshine smile and pert nose that was perfectly centered on her oval face. Her full lips still had some of the red lipstick left even after all her smooching with Lisa.

Then she felt the lump she was sitting on and smiled "Or maybe just a little daydream."

Most daughters would be totally grossed out if they sat in their pervy dad's lap and felt a woody, but my little girl seemed to relish in my discomfort. She started to squirm gently in my lap, getting a little more rise out of me and causing my eyes to drift south from her pretty little face in embarrassment. The thin white cloth of her suit with flattened ruffles now looked like a wet t-shirt and was doing nothing to hide those swollen areolas and protruding nipples, aiding her desire to torture me while she knew I could do nothing to stop her. Hell, I didn't even want to stop her.

I finally cleared my throat.

"Lisa go home" I inquired?

"Yea, she just left. She has a date with the pizza boy tonight. He'll be a senior at State this fall. How'd you know she was here?"

"I heard you two splashing around out in the pool when I got home."

She cocked an eyebrow, looking at me to see if I really knew what they had been up to. Satisfied that I hadn't, she sat back letting her soft but tight bottom settle in around my bulging erection. While the tiny wet suit made it look like I had pissed my shorts, at least it hid the wet spot from my leaking cock.

"Can we do an early dinner at the club tonight? I'll call and make reservations and then we can just come home watch a movie together." She already knew the answer before she asked me. She was just like her mother, taking charge the moment she saw a weakness.

"Sure. Why not? Call it in and I'll go take a quick shower." I needed to get away from her for a few minutes to allow the beast to calm down.

"OK, but don't use all the hot water. I need to get this suntan lotion off me."

She slid off my lap slowly, squeezing her buttocks together and forcing a little more moisture to escape my stiff rod and darken the wet spot on my shorts. She could make a fortune giving lap dances if I'd be dumb enough to let anyone near my little girl. I watched her butt wiggle as she walked away, wondering how an 18 year old body could look that perfect.

I took my shower in the master bath and thought about pulling off another load, but thought better of it and just finished cleaning up and got out. I donned a black dress shirt with matching slacks and walked towards her room to let her know she could shower. The door was half open so I figured it was alright to walk in.

"Shower is all yours Princess." My eyes quickly transfixed on the mirror she was standing in front of, her top discarded as she admired her breasts in the mirror. I stood frozen in place waiting for some kind of response from her. She didn't even try to cover up, maybe thinking I couldn't see her flawless breasts with her back to me. Her right hand rose up and pinched the nipple and a low moan escaped my lips as I watched it swell and grow out from the areola.

"Daddy, am I beautiful? Lisa says I am but she's a girl, and my friend, so I don't know if I can believe her."

I slowly approached her, wrapping my arms around her waist and pulling her close, this time the moans coming from her mouth.

"Honey, you are the most beautiful woman in the world, including your mother, but don't tell her I said that." I smiled and kissed her on top of her head and she leaned back into me. The beast was back and now pushing gently into Teri's lower back. I know she could feel it, but once again she leaned back harder while I tightened my arms around her waist. I so wanted to move my hands up and caress those lovely little mounds, but I resisted.

A small smile appeared and she brought a hand up to cover her breasts like she was just aware that she had been topless in front of her father. She turned back to the mirror as I left the room. I went downstairs and stared out the front window, lost in thought as I tried to figure out what was going on and how I should handle it.

I heard her footsteps behind me and turned, again captivated by her appearance. It had been a quick shower, her hair still dry and shining like black satin. She was wearing a little black dress that looked very familiar though I couldn't remember from where. The material was thin enough that I could just make out the black bra and G-string she was wearing beneath it. The front and back of the dress stopped about four inches above her knees but the sides barely covered her hips. That's when it hit me.

"Isn't that your mother's dress?" I asked, slightly perturbed that my fantasy was interrupted by thoughts of my out-of-town wife.

"Yes daddy, but she hasn't worn it in years. I saw it in an old picture and then found it still in her closet so I had it cleaned and taken in so I could wear it." Her condescending tone and mention of the picture brought a smile to my face.

"If you saw that picture then you know she didn't bother to wear any underwear that night."

My memory of that particular night would be ingrained forever no matter how much we had grown apart. We had gone to a little Italian restaurant and while we were waiting for our main course, she delivered the appetizer by masturbating with one hand while giving a blow job to a breadstick with the other hand. When we left, I couldn't wait to get back to the car. I just pulled her into the first alley and fucked her up against the brick wall. We did it again in the bar after dancing for an hour and yet again in the car before we went in the house to pay the babysitter.

"I did notice that," she smiled. "Does that mean I can remove mine? Didn't think so. Oh well, someday I'll be able to make my own rules." She walked towards me with exaggerated hip movement and slipped her arm in mine. "Shall we go, Dahling?" It was her best country club voice.

I chuckled and led her out to the car. I opened the door for her and watched as her entire thigh came into view while she slid into the seat. Even with underwear on, she was sexier than her mother was without it. This could be a long, hard night.

When we got to the club, they seated us at a small table in back against a wall. I don't know if she had requested it when she made the reservation or if they just needed the space because Linda and I usually had a larger table near the middle of the room. This was actually more pleasant, away from prying eyes and the din of the room giving us a chance to actually talk.

We talked about her going off to school in the fall. She had decided on the state college because it had a better microbiology department than any of the nearby private schools, but it would still be three hours away so she would have to live on campus. She had a sad look on her face.

"Are you nervous about going off to school sweetie?"

"No dad, it's just that I will miss you so much." She placed her hand gently on top of mine as her eyes welled up. I gripped her fingers and smiled. "You know daddy, I asked my counselor if Lisa and I could be roommates and she said that they preferred to place freshman with other freshman that they don't know for the first semester. It's like forced socializing with strangers."

After what I had witnessed earlier today, that was probably for the best, however I didn't say that to her.

"They did the same thing to me when I was a freshman. None of us from my high school were allowed to be roommates our freshman year. I made a lot of new friends and we eventually rented a house off-campus. It's not that bad. You'll see."

"Can I get a place off-campus if I keep my grades up?" she asked excitedly.

"We'll talk about it after your freshman year is over."

Dinner went quickly and we seemed to have more than our share of attention from the wait staff. My wine glass was never empty and no one seemed to care that Teri was taking sips out of it. Then I remembered that dress and the eyeful they must be getting when she sat with her legs crossed. I signed for the check and the waiter held Teri's chair as she stood up. They had never held the chair for Linda.

"What do you say we find a bar with some music? I know a place where I can bribe the doorman to let you in." A huge smile was framed on her beautiful face and she reached up with both hands and pulled me down for a kiss, sucking my lower lip between hers. Public displays of affection didn't usually bother me, but there were a lot of people here who knew she was my daughter and probably didn't find that appropriate. I still enjoyed it, however awkward I felt about where I was letting our relationship go.

BJ's was a little dive on the other side of town that I frequented, but there was always good music and the owner had been a friend in college so I knew most of the staff. Bobby, an ex-football player, was guarding the door as usual. I normally gave him a twenty when I went in, but this time I slipped him a fifty to look the other way.

Bobby looked at Teri and frowned. "Drink responsibly and enjoy your evening," he said, forcing a smile. As Teri walked by, Bobby grabbed my arm. "Don't stay long Joey. With that dress and this crowd, it will only be trouble once the drinks set in."

"Thanks for the warning, Bobby. If we're not out in an hour, you come and get me and we'll leave peacefully."

"Sure thing Joey. I always got your back."

My eyes found Teri as soon as I got inside and then looked to the bar where BJ was already placing two beers up for me. I pushed Teri through the small crowd by the bar until we made our way to the drinks. My crotch was pushed tightly against the curve of her hip and started to swell immediately. I reached across the bar to slap hands with BJ.

"You remember Teri, don't you?" I asked rhetorically.

He answered anyway. "I remember she's not twenty-one yet. But I don't remember her being more beautiful than her mother. Wow, have you grown up sweetie," he gushed.

"Thank you Mr. Robertson," she smiled and blushed as she replied to the handsome owner.

"You two stay here for a minute and I'll get a small table set up for you in the dark, where they can't see I'm serving a minor," he growled, shooting me a nasty glare.

Looks like I was challenging more than one friendship tonight. But I was actually enjoying showing off my little girl in that sexy outfit. A couple drinks and a few dances and we could head home. The band had just started up and the lights were down low away from the bar. A waitress, Julie, was holding the table BJ had just brought out and waved us over. She was twenty-two years old and a very sexy redhead just like her mother. Linda and I had our first three-way with Julie's mother Tammi shortly after we got married.

I didn't think I was her father, but Tammi had never tried to find out who the father really was. But when Tammi had asked for some money to help with Julie's college expenses, I didn't even blink. I hadn't seen Julie in a few years but she hadn't changed much aside from filling out her curvaceous figure. She looked just like Tammi had at that age. When we got to the table, Julie wrapped her arms around me in a big hug and then planted a wet one on me, making sure that everyone around us saw it, especially Teri. I could taste the lipstick on my mouth and it supercharged my already erect cock.

You couldn't hear because of the band so she just turned and left with that shit-eating grin on her face. Teri was staring at me like I just committed a crime. I drank about half my beer and then took Teri by the arm and headed towards the rest rooms so I could explain. It was the only place to talk once the band started.

"Look, you know who she is. She's Tammi's daughter and she was just being nice to me because we haven't seen each other since she started college. So don't treat me like a criminal."

"Yea, I know who she is but that was not a friendly kiss. That was a fuck-me kiss," she yelled as jealousy roared through her body.

"I don't know. I think it was pretty similar to the kiss you gave me yesterday. Was that a fuck-me kiss?" I asked with as stern a voice as I could muster.

Teri looked shocked. She wasn't ready for that. I had finally caught her off guard.

"I-um-it was just, um," she stuttered. "Yes daddy, it was a fuck-me kiss but you didn't," she yelled trying to take back control. I could see her eyes well up again.

"Well at least you finally admit it. I thought you and Lisa were just playing games with me." Then I bent down and kissed her like a boyfriend would, sucking her soft lips and letting my tongue slip between them. I slipped a hand around her waist and led her dumbfounded back to the table. I gulped down the rest of my beer while she took a big swig on hers. Then we were out to the dance floor.

As I started gyrating foolishly, she started to smile again and then we started dancing normally. We were sweating profusely by the end of the third song and I was in need of a break, but the band switched to a slow song. We stared at each other unsure of how to proceed after the revelations of these last two days. I was almost a foot taller than her so our body parts were going to meet in different places than I was used to when dancing with her mother.

I held out my arms and leaned down and she molded her body to mine. Her head lay on my chest while her arms slid up my back and pulled me close. Her boobs were rubbing softly against the bottom of my ribcage. My snake came to life almost immediately, swelling until I could feel the pressure pushing out my slacks. Teri could feel it too, slowly moving her hips so her tight tummy could feel the hardness. She moved a leg between mine, her mound looking for friction against my thigh. I held one arm low on her back while the other was higher up caressing the bare skin exposed by the slinky dress.

I could feel her quiver as I softly dragged my nails across her bare back. She reacted by forcing her mound harder against my thigh. I thought my prick was going to escape through the top of my slacks as it tried to reach out to her soft breasts. We swayed together like this until the music stopped and the lights became a little brighter.

Teri led the way back to the table while I followed with both hands on her hips so no one could see the protrusion in my pants. She quickly chugged the rest of her beer and then headed off to the ladies room just as Julie was coming over with two more beers.

"So did I make her jealous Joey?" Julie asked like she had done me a favor.

"Julie, that's Teri, you know, my daughter! You didn't recognize her?" I said flabbergasted.

"Aw shit. I'm sorry Joey. She's all grown up. Last time I saw Teri she was just getting boobs." She handed me a napkin. "You still got some lipstick on you. How's Linda?"

"I don't know. She's in New York working on a big account. Anybody ever tell you that you kiss like your mother?" I smiled, memories of her seductive mother framing in my brain. "How's college by the way?"

"I think you're the first man I've kissed that's kissed my mom. She misses you. Not sure she misses Linda though. She won't talk about the fight but she still talks about you." I could see a sadness in her eyes. Linda and Tammi had been best friends for years and then suddenly the friendship ended and as far as I knew, I was the cause of it. But it wasn't my place to talk to Julie about it.

"But I did graduate in May. And I'm still here slinging beers. Great thing, a college degree. I've got a lot of applications out so I'm not giving up yet."

"Well, I always need a good salesperson. You give me a call, you have a job. BJ might get pissed off but I can pay you more than you get here in tips. Just give him time to get a replacement." And I meant it. Julie was gorgeous and intelligent and could probably be my top salesperson in a year. My customers would love her.

"I'm calling you Monday," she stated emphatically before placing a quick, soft kiss on my lips. She was just as loving and passionate as her mother. I looked forward to working with her.

Teri came out of the rest room just in time to see me wipe the lipstick off again. Julie walked over to her and apologized and then they hugged. She seemed to be in a better mood now. But something had changed. She had freshened her makeup, adding some eye shadow and liner that highlighted her bright, brown eyes. She also went to a deeper red lipstick that made her lips look fuller and very kissable. Shit, there I was again thinking about my daughter like she was some beautiful young chick that I had never met before.

There were a lot of eyes on Teri now and as she moved to her beer, the light hit her just right and I could see she had removed her bra. The long, firm nipples were poking at the bodice of her thin dress. I didn't notice any dark patch at the crotch so I figured the G-string was gone as well. I knew there wasn't any hair there so it was hard to tell that she was naked underneath. She picked up the beer and downed about half of it and set it down. Still standing, she turned to me and said "Take me home daddy."

I took a short swig off my beer and then took her arm as we made our way through a much larger crowd now. As we walked past Julie, I slipped a fifty in her tip jar which she quickly placed in the pocket of her tight jeans. She gave us both a quick kiss on the cheek and I waved to BJ as we headed out the door.

Bobby smiled as we came out but then nodded across the street to a small gang of thugs on the street corner. He raised his towering hulk of a body off the stool and wordlessly walked the block down to where I parked. He waited until I pulled away from the curb before going back to the bar. Having friends was definitely a good thing.

Teri raised the armrest between us and moved over to snuggle against me. Her head lay against my arm and her left hand was resting on my thigh. It continued to rub up and down my thigh, the thick protrusion of my cock blatantly obvious even in the dark interior of the car. The light scent of an intoxicating perfume wafted towards my nostrils feeding my bulge with unneeded stimulation. She must have dabbed it on when she did her makeup before we left the bar. A million questions rumbled through my mind about having sex with my daughter. We both wanted it and knew it was wrong. I needed to know why she was so suddenly attracted to her father.

Malomar
Malomar
390 Followers