Daddy's Little Princess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Malomar
Malomar
390 Followers

"So, what happened to your boyfriend? Why hasn't Drake been around lately?"

"You really want to know daddy? You have to promise not to do anything because I've handled it already." I nodded, now intrigued that it was more than a normal teenage break-up.

"Lisa and I went to a party with him and one of his friends a few weeks ago. We'd been drinking and talking for a few hours with some other girls when Lisa left to find the bathroom. Normally I would have gone with her, but I hadn't seen Drake in a while and I wanted to find him because we were getting a little drunk and I thought it was time to go. Anyway I walked through the crowd for at least 15 minutes and still couldn't find him."

She hesitated briefly before continuing. "I went upstairs and started checking the bedrooms, more pissed off than worried." Her hand gripped my thigh tighter as she continued. "I quietly opened the first door and two girls were making out so I quickly shut it before they could see me. But the next door I opened had a bunch of guys in it and Lisa was on the bed almost unconscious with her skirt up around her waist and her panties gone. Drake was standing over her with his dick out."

I could see her eyes well up as that memory came back and she dug her nails tightly into my thigh, the anger now just as strong as it had been that night. I never would have expected Drake of drugging girls. With his looks and family money, half the girls in school probably would have jumped at the chance to fuck him.

"I screamed and ran over and started punching him. He just smiled and told me he'd have plenty left for me later. But Zeke Grabowski had heard me scream and came in to see what was going on. He just looked at them and said "Not cool dudes" and then went over and picked up Lisa from the bed and carried her out of the room. I grabbed her panties and followed Zeke and he got us home safely."

"Did you report this to the police?" I asked, concerned that he would just try it again.

"I was going to, but Zeke said he had a better way of taking care of scum like Drake. He told a few of his friends on the football team what had happened and they hatched a plan. They invited Drake and his buddies out to go bar-hopping and took them into a gay bar where they drugged their drinks in payback. The idiots were so drunk they thought it was all men because it was a sports bar. Then they introduced them to guys who were in on the plan. They took them to somebody's house and did all the things they would have done to Lisa and then some. But they taped it all and showed it to them and let them know it would go viral if they ever heard of any of them disrespecting a woman again."

She had calmed down now, as had my boner, and was weeping softly. "So you see daddy, you and Zeke are the only men I trust now and he's 300 pounds and not really my type. I know I should have come to you sooner, but I was afraid I'd never be able to go to a party again. I may not anyway."

"Well honey, I'm sorry you had to go through that ordeal. It's always hard when you think you know someone and they turn out to be a stranger. He had me fooled, but you shouldn't judge all men by the likes of Drake. Maybe you should talk to a counselor or therapist." I was lamely trying to make her rethink her sudden obsession with me. Of course this didn't explain my sudden obsession with her, not that it was all that sudden. Maybe I needed the shrink.

"It's fine daddy. Maybe I'll find another boyfriend in college." Her hand moved over to cradle my now limp cock and balls, caressing gently until I started to swell. "I know this makes you nervous and you think it's wrong, but I love you daddy and the way mom's been acting lately has just made me feel closer to you. She's found someone else, hasn't she?"

"She has a new sexual partner but has refused to discuss if it's more than that. I'm pretty sure it is and maybe this weekend is her way of finding that out." I removed Teri's soft hand from my now engorged cock, feeling like a teenager. We were almost home and I felt I had lost control of the evening. Teri was seducing me and I was a willing subject.

It was still fairly early when I pulled into the driveway. I opened her door and took her hand while ogling those beautiful firm legs. Her hairless pussy briefly caught my eye as she swung the dress while standing up. When we got to the front door, she stopped and turned to me like she was expecting something. The closeness of her, her beauty, her scent, quickly drove any fatherly thoughts from my brain.

"You'd better hurry if you want to give me a goodnight kiss before my father realizes we're out here," she said with an innocent child-like voice.

I smiled down at her, turned on by the smutty makeup she had added at the bar. She looked anything but child-like as I bent down to kiss her, softly at first and then more passionately as she wrapped her arms around me. Her hand quickly found my bulging crotch and she caressed the hardness in my pants. I didn't try to stop her. I was a boyfriend right now, not her daddy, and I wanted to enjoy this sensation as much as she did.

As I cupped her rounded ass, she slid her tongue between my lips and my cock leaped at the sudden sensation. I move my hand around the dress to the side opening and then caressed the bare skin of her taut buttocks. Half my brain was screaming "Fuck her now" while the other half reminded me that "She's your daughter dude. Do the right thing."

With my swollen cock now dripping, I broke the kiss, unlocked the front door and led her into the house. As soon as I shut the door, she was on me again, her lips molded perfectly to mine. I leaned her against the wall and placed my hand back on her bare ass while I passionately returned the kiss. She rubbed my cock through my pants, soft moans escaping her luscious lips. I kissed her ear, sucking her lobe and the tiny diamond stud between my moist lips and then tickled it with my tongue. She moaned louder and reached for the zipper of my pants.

I heard the grating sound of the zipper as she opened my pants and was jerked back to reality. I grabbed her hand and stepped back, breathing heavily at the realization of what we were about to do. "We can't do this Teri. I'm your father. You're my princess, my baby girl. It isn't right." I was trying to justify not fucking this gorgeous little nymph when every brain cell was screaming at me to rip that dress off of her and nail her against the wall.

"Christ! Why do you have to be so beautiful and why did you take off your underwear at the bar? Why are you doing this to me?" I was raving like a lunatic now.

"I'm sorry daddy," she voiced softly, trying to calm me down. "I thought removing my underwear would help you realize I'm not a little girl anymore. These aren't the tits of a little girl," she stated as she cupped them and offered them up to me. "And you wouldn't be the first man inside me," she said, pulling the dress aside and giving a more extended view of the bald pussy I had glimpsed as she got out of the car. It was much closer than earlier today when I had watched as Lisa licked it. The outer lips were red and swollen and the inner lips were extended out and crimson red.

"Your cock is telling me you want me. Why can't your brain accept that so we can enjoy ourselves? You don't need to feel guilty daddy. I want this – us. It feels very right to me."

I looked down at my turgid cock as it extended out through the open zipper. I watched as a large drop of precum started to fall towards the floor, the goo stretching down like it didn't want to give in to gravity. I knew she was right, but I wasn't ready yet. I tucked my dick back into my slacks unceremoniously and tried to gather my wits.

"Look sweetie, it's still early. Why don't we just change our clothes and we can have a snack and watch a movie together?"

"Sure daddy. I'd like that," she said somewhat condescendingly. Then she reached back and unzipped her dress, letting it fall to the floor, revealing her total nakedness to me in close up detail. She stepped up next to me and put a hand behind my neck to pull me down for a wet kiss. She sucked my lower lip briefly and then let her tongue flit across it. "Be right back daddy," she cooed as she scampered naked up the stairs.

My cock was throbbing more than my aching head now. My brain was spinning out of control. I had never had to question right or wrong when it came to fucking a beautiful woman before. If Linda or I had found someone we were sexually drawn to, we usually just gave in to our basic instinct and fucked them. Then we would tell each other of our exploits and occasionally it resulted in a threesome later on.

That's what was making Linda's current fling with Tanya, her assistant, so puzzling to me. She had never admitted having sex with her or told me how much she was attracted to her. I couldn't understand why she was keeping secrets from me now after all these years of sharing our innermost sexual desires. Deep down I knew this was more than a fling.

I kicked off my shoes and trotted upstairs to change. My underwear was soaked and there was a wet patch on my slacks. I unbuttoned my sweat drenched shirt as I climbed the stairs. I passed by Teri's open bedroom door and saw her bent over a dresser drawer looking for the right outfit to tease me with. Her puffy pussy lips stared back at me as if to dare me to walk up behind her and slide my swollen hard cock into the deepest recesses of her being. I quickly continued on to my bedroom.

I stripped my wet clothes off, not thinking about closing the door. I left them in a pile by the chair and walked into the attached bathroom. I ran some cold water and splashed my face, rubbing the skin hard in an effort to regain my sanity. I grabbed a clean wash cloth and wiped the sweat from my chest, underarms, and my balls. Staring into the mirror, I barely recognized the man looking back at me. I knew I wouldn't be able to resist her advances when we started watching the movie. The only way to resist her was to avoid her and I certainly wasn't going to do that. She was right. I wanted her every bit as much as she wanted me.

I dried off and put on a fresh layer of deodorant. Back in the bedroom, I decided on a pair of black, loose-fitting exercise shorts and a tight red shirt that was designed to absorb sweat when you were working out. With my anxiety level, I figured I would be sweating even if nothing happened. My cock was still elongated but somewhat hidden by the loose dark shorts. I was as ready to face her as I would ever be.

As I walked past her bedroom, I noticed she was already gone. When I got to the bottom stair I heard her yell at me to go sit down and she would bring in dessert. I sat in my recliner without even thinking about it and turned on the TV. Teri came into the room carrying a large bowl and one spoon and plopped down in my lap. She was wearing my ragged cut-off shirt again and pink short-shorts that hugged her crotch as well as her cute buns.

"I'll trade you," she said handing me the bowl and taking the remote. The bowl contained some vanilla ice cream with strawberries, cherries, whipped cream, and caramel sauce. "You ready for dessert daddy? We can eat while we watch a movie."

I took a small spoonful of the sweet treat and watched Teri as she shuffled through the channels. She hadn't removed any of the makeup that highlighted her facial features and her perfume smelled sweeter than the treat I had just ingested. The bottoms of her round breasts hung below the shirt as she leaned into me. The elongation that had been flat against my stomach was once again filling with blood and was caught in the waist band of my shorts. I was afraid it was going to pop through the top.

"Ooh look. Lolita is on. How appropriate," she giggled.

"Don't even think about it," I quickly replied.

"Would you kill mom and run off with me if she threatened to take me away from you?" she asked, only half-smiling. Her hand came up and caressed my face.

"You know something I don't?" I replied. "Besides, she knows better. You are my world. I regret all the time I missed with you when you were a baby." She leaned in and kissed me, holding it, using her tongue to lap up the sweet sauce from my lips. The enraged purple head of my cock burst through the top of my shorts. I set down the ice cream and wrapped my arms around her. I leaned back in the chair and pulled her with me. She spread her legs and straddled me as we continued to kiss passionately, no judgments now, just love and lust.

"Oh daddy, I love you so much," she moaned, her breathing short and labored. Her hips had started to move and force her cunt down on the throbbing meat pushing up my shorts. I tried to rationalize dry humping as not really sex as my hips lifted up to meet her thrusts. Our tongues were dancing in rhythm with our hips as we swapped spit, our brains on autopilot as we let our instincts take over. Teri was moaning loudly now, having trouble kissing me as she gasped for air. She was grinding hard and fast but then suddenly stopped as her short, powerful legs clamped me tightly while the fireworks went off in her head. There were a couple more quick humps as she grunted her satisfaction, her body trembling as the orgasm continued to ripple through her.

I could feel her wetness soak through my shorts while my swollen knob leaked fluid onto my belly. She looked down, saw the engorged member peeking out from the top of my shorts, and bit her lower lip. She started to slide down just as the phone rang. I had every intention of ignoring it until I saw Linda's name pop up on the TV.

"Wait baby, it's your mother. I'd better take it." I picked up the phone, but Teri didn't move. "Hi honey. How's New York?"

"New York is beautiful but we need to talk. I was going to say something yesterday, but I chickened out. When I landed this account, they promoted me to Vice President in charge of the East coast so I need to live in New York."

"What do you mean?" I said dumbfounded. "I can't move to New York. I have a business to run."

"You don't have to move. Actually, I don't want you to move. I want a divorce. You can keep everything – the business, the house. I don't care." She sounded relieved that she was able to get it all out. Meanwhile, Teri's tongue made contact with the slightly deflated mushroom on my tummy, which quickly brought him back to life. I glared down at her.

"So you and Tanya are in love and you're going to throw away twenty plus years of marriage." I was upset but not really as angry as I was acting. My words brought a quick end to Teri's ministrations down below as she sat up with a shocked look on her face. "You'll have to get your own lawyer because Harvey works for me. I'll call him Monday and have him start drawing up the paperwork. I hope you two are very happy together." I slammed down the phone, the reality of the situation finally starting to take hold.

"Are you okay daddy? Does mom really want a divorce?" Her eyes welled up again. My sensitive little angel hadn't been expecting this anymore than I had.

"We'll be fine sweetie. She loves Tanya now more than us, I guess. But we'll always have each other. Guess I just underestimated this little fling she was having." My ego was somewhat deflated at having lost the woman I loved all these years, but the truth was we had just been going through the motions since she started working. We had both had our flings over the years and it was inevitable that one day our relationship would be ruined by one of them.

"Why don't you just go to bed now and we can discuss this more tomorrow." She looked down at my crotch, the bulge in my shorts now completely gone. "We shouldn't have been doing that anyway. I'm still your father." I wondered if Linda would be so agreeable about the divorce settlement if she had known what just happened. Would she even care?

"But daddy, I love you and I want to please you. I've been teasing you all day. Let me give you some release." She was pleading now, any attempt to stay with me.

"It's alright honey. If it is right, it will be right tomorrow. I don't want you to worry about this. Tonight was the most fun I've had in years. Just go to bed and get some rest and we'll go for a run in the morning. We haven't done that together in quite a while." I smiled at her and pulled her close for a kiss to let her know that we would be alright. My cock stirred again at her sweet taste and I couldn't resist reaching up under that cut-off top to fondle the boob that was hanging down.

The nipple reacted quickly, stiffening in my fingers while her tongue plunged deep in my mouth. I wanted to take her right now, but I needed to think about this. I couldn't let the little head make such a big decision for me. I stood up and set her down on the floor. My cock was tenting my shorts again, but I had made up my mind to wait.

"C'mon, scat. Get to bed. I'll see you in the morning. I love you." And then I pushed her towards the stairs.

She turned and slowly headed to the stairs, her head turning back to stare at my protrusion and expecting me to call her back at any second. When I didn't, she bolted up the stairs two at a time. I turned off the TV and took the bowl of melted ice cream out to the kitchen sink and rinsed it out. When I went upstairs, her door was shut and her room quiet except for the occasional ding of her cell phone from texting. Lisa was the only one she would dare talk to about this so I expected we would see her tomorrow. Life was getting very complicated.

I went to my bedroom and removed my clothes, my life-giving tool still solid and begging for the release that Teri had been willing to give me. I knew I wouldn't get to sleep on my own, so I went into the bathroom and took one of Linda's Xanax and crawled into bed, the cool sheets not really helping the fire in my loins. I thought about what I wanted my life to be like with Linda out of the picture but before I could decide, I dozed off.

*****************************************************************

It was still dark and my mind was hazy as I awoke to the crash of thunder. I could sense movement on the bed as Teri climbed in and I reached for her. "Hold me daddy," she said the fear evident in her voice. We didn't get many thunderstorms here and this one appeared to be very violent. I could hear the wind howling as the rain cascaded down onto the roof. There was a bright flash immediately followed by another loud clap of thunder, proof the storm was right on top of us.

My arms wrapped around my baby girl, shocked but pleased to find her nubile body was also naked. As I held her shaking body, my lips found hers and we kissed, softly and tenderly, until her shaking stopped. My cock was now pressing up between her legs and she reached down and wrapped her fingers around it. I wasn't alert enough to protest and even if I had been, I don't think I could have stopped her now.

She was spreading my fluid along the turgid shaft before she stretched one leg over my hip and brought the engorged head to her opening. The conflict started in my head again, but she kept rubbing the head along her slit until she finally settled it in the nest that held her clit. I could feel her shake again as the sensitive head made contact with her clit. I shoved my hips forward longing for the contact with her sweet flesh.

Her hand had a tight grip on it now as she rubbed it against her clit, striving to get the same satisfaction she had experienced earlier tonight. I was tingling all over as I felt the lava boil deep within me. I wanted to bury my cock inside her but I was content to let her keep control for now. My reflexes were just not there for me to take control, my pill-addled brain just reacting now and not thinking.

Malomar
Malomar
390 Followers