Daddy's Such A Fucking Pervert

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The "kids" (sheesh, they were 16 to 18 year olds) had to get to bed "early," for the meet and all. By 9:30, I was alone in my hotel room, bored. Thought about driving home. Instead, got on the computer, and actually had webcam sex with my wife, Rebecca. Yeah, it happens; we'd done it before. She fucked herself with a vibrator while I jerked off, we spent about an hour masturbating for each other. I mean, I would have preferred some smoking-hot, younger bitch lying nude in bed with me, but not having any such option, my pretty wife over the Internet was a decent alternative.

Next day, saw the team at breakfast, went to the swim meet, blah blah blah. Boring day, a very long meet. Then the team went out to dinner again, and that finished up around 8 pm.

Now, the bus was schedule to leave right after dinner. Like I said earlier, I wasn't sure I wanted to make the two-hour drive back home myself, so I still had the motel room for a second night, if I wanted it. But a full night in an empty motel room didn't seem appealing to me.

I was musing over my options during dinner, even telling it to Chastity and her hot blonde friend Lauren at the restaurant. I mean, they were headed in the completely opposite direction back to their home town, so I didn't even think it mattered to them, whether I stayed or left.

But, later that evening, as everyone on the team was preparing to leave the restaurant and head for the bus, Chastity pulled me aside. Daddy, she giggled, looking slightly embarrassed, why don't you stay for the night, if you still have the room? And why would I do that, I asked. Because, she said with a blush and a grin, I kind of have a present for you. A present, I snickered back, what are you walking about and why the fuck would it involve my hotel room?

So she told me HALF the story. She related to me that one of the assistant coaches and his wife had family in town -- the reason they picked this particular meet -- and were not going to head back for home until the next morning. When Chastity told the coach that her father was at the meet and she hadn't seen me in months, he was like, if you want to stay over with your father, my wife and I will drive you back home.

You know, my first reaction was to say no to it. I mean, I loved my daughter like any father does, and spending time with her that I normally never had would typically seem like a good thing. But I was tired from sitting on a wooden bench for six hours watching an overly-long swim meet with fifty teams from schools I'd never heard of. Basically, I was cranky and old, and sitting around a motel room wasn't really an option with my daughter, and I wasn't sure we could really go out and have any fun. The old man in me was like, just say no, not the right time for it.

"No, Daddy, it'll be fun, I promise," she told me, again saying she had a "present" for me, but not explaining it. When I said I wasn't sure where we could go to hang out, other than remaining in this very boring restaurant, she told me it would be alright: "Well, don't worry, Daddy, we'll have fun, wherever we end up, I'm sure of it."

See, I'm not thinking at this point this is anything sexual whatsoever. I was just a tired, sore, cranky 55 year old guy a couple hours away from home, and my bubbly, too-cheerful daughter was yanking me in a direction I didn't want to go.

So I was the perfect target for her little game; I never saw the set-up coming. My motel was just across the parking lot from the restaurant, and Chastity had an idea. If I'd hop in my car and drive over to a convenience store to get snacks for the night -- soda, chips, fruit, whatever -- she'd head over to my motel room first and take a shower and clean herself up -- "I still stink like chlorine," she explained. Chastity said, she'd text me when she was out of the shower and fully dressed, I mean, she didn't want me waiting out in the hallway of the motel while she was getting changed.

Alright, I said, giving into the enthusiastic teenager's plans for the evening. Tired, like I said, I wasn't putting up a fight. Plus, it would be nicer having her to talk to, than hanging out alone in the motel room, or trying to drive home at that hour. I gave her my room key, and while she hung behind to say goodbye to her friends heading onto the school bus, I drove down the boulevard looking for a convenience store. Found a 7-Eleven, disgusting as they all are, but took my time picking out finger good and drinks. Even thought about alcohol, but she hadn't said anything about that -- although, I mean, she was 18, surely she had been drunk before. Except I wasn't prepared to field a call from my ex-wife, that I got our daughter drunk. Screw that; no alcohol.

Then I sat in the car, listening to college football games, until Chastity sent me the news that she was "ready for me to come back to the room." And she again promised I could get my present there.

It was an ironic moment. I chuckled to myself in the car, reading the text. If it had been any other female sending me that text, I would have thought, the present was sexual -- I was going to go back to the motel room, and find her spread-open naked on my bed, waiting to be fucked. But since it came from my teenage daughter, I actually said to myself, zero point zero percent chance it's sexual. Must be a trinket or something, maybe something she picked up during the day, who knows.

Zero point zero percent chance of sex, right?

I put the car into drive and headed back the short distance to the motel.

**************************************************** AND HERE IS WHAT YOU WANT TO READ ****************************************************

"Holy. Fucking. Shit." I muttered those words almost as separate sentences -- paragraphs, chapters, perhaps -- as my jaw dropped, freezing in place as I stood inside my motel room.

Sitting on the bed against the far wall, at the edge with her legs dangling over the side of the mattress, was Chastity's busty, blonde friend Lauren -- in lingerie and lipstick. She had her golden-blonde hair brushed down one side of her face, in front of her shoulder, falling around her boob; her thick lips were glistening in bright, cumfuckme red lipstick. Her sensationally-hot body was clad in a black, frilly negligee and matching black thong. Through the lace of the negligee, I could see her pale, pink nipples on her breasts; and with her knees and creamy thighs parted, the lace of her thong gave away the slight sight of a shadowy crack inside.

"Hiya," the blonde moaned at me, blushing, but not moving. She leaned back with her hands behind her, spread on the bed, keeping her torso upright but showing off the curves of those big tits; meanwhile she spread her thighs more, showing more of her high school pussy through the lacy thong.

My brunette daughter appeared at my side, having closed and locked the door behind us. Wearing strong, sweet perfume along with a loose t-shirt and baggy shorts, my petite teen looked up at her shocked father's face, measuring me reaction to the sight of her friend on my bed. "Lauren told me, she thinks you're hot -- and I so owe you for that weekend with Jayson -- so, guess what your present is?" And when she heard me just take a deep breath, my eyes fixated on Lauren's cock-hardening body in the slutty lingerie and thong, Chastity answered her own question. "Lauren's your present, Daddy -- you wanna have fun with her?"

I'm a pervert, I fuck females behind my wife's back, I let my wife fuck other men while I fuck the guys' wives. Yet I wasn't prepared at all for this. "Wow -- really?" Yeah, that's all I said.

"Really!" Chastity stepped away from me, motioning towards the bed. "You should have some fun, Daddy, it's only fair!"

I was still speechless, motionless, like a statute I guess; the horny but nervous blonde 18 year old on my bed gave me some encouragement. Prying her knees to the sides so her lacy, black thong was skin-tight on her shaved pussy, letting me see some color of her pink pussylips as well as portions of her slit, the gorgeous swimmer with blue eyes and a turned-up nose purred at me with conviction in her voice. "Don't you wanna cum have some fun?"

My brain lost control; my dick, throbbing hard in my slacks at a painful angle, answered for me. I kicked off my shoes, then yanked off my t-shirt to proudly show off my fit, toned torso and shoulders, with salt-and-pepper colored hairs scattered in small curls across my chest. Putting my hands to my waist, I prepared to unfasten my belt and pants when I looked over at my daughter, still standing near me, smiling as she saw me positive reception to the very sweet offer. "And what about you," I asked in as low-key tone as I could, not wanting to sound too excited, "where will you be?"

I mean, my head was wondering, is Chastity joining us? She wasn't dressed slutty like her friend; and, after all, I wouldn't think for a second she was jumping into bed with her girl friend and her own daddy. No, that wasn't the plan at all. She did have something else in mind. However, instead of asking, she stood there, biting her lower lip, her big, brown eyes giving me an apprehensive stare. "Um, well, I can leave you two alone, I guess -- go in your car, or something -- if you want -- if you want privacy, I mean." Her face was turning a shade of crimson, her breath halting.

Sensing more to this story, and instantly horny at the offer to fuck the high school blonde on my bed, I found myself smiling wickedly. She sure didn't sound like she wanted to leave. "Or, what -- you gonna stay, you wanna?"

And my slutty daughter really blushed now, the deepest shade of guilty red a girl's face can get. "Well, um," she paused, hesitating, but sensing already how I'd react, "I'd, um -- I'd kinda like, you know --"

The blonde on the bed finished the thought. "She wants to watch," purred the girl, giggling.

Chastity was staring at me, looking for my reaction in my eyes as my gaze fell back on her. She looked so innocent, in a way; petite, young, just a slightly-older version of the child I raised.

The apple didn't fall far from the tree, at least when it came to sexual appetite, it seemed.

Wow, my daughter was going to watch me fuck? I'd never even considered the possibility before. But because my second wife had watch me fuck other women (while she had been getting fucked by other males), it didn't seem such a stretch of the imagination that my horny daughter would watch me too. It's not like we lived with each other, you know, her daddy wasn't in her business every day like most girls. We lived in different states, we hardly saw each other; we'd become a bit of strangers to each other, on some level, so it wasn't all that outrageous that she'd watch me fucking another girl.

I answered her request by ignoring her -- turning to look at the hot blonde on my motel bed, while I unfastened my belt buckle, unbuttoned my pants and unzipped the fly. Pushing my pants and underwear down simultaneously, I kicked my clothing off to leave myself in just dark, ankle-high socks. Those could wait. My skinny but long, seven-inch penis was so fucking hard already, and I grabbed it, squeezing it to milk out some precum from the tip. I saw the blonde gasp as she spied my erection, with my shaved balls dangling beneath it. Then, I even turned to see my daughter's reaction to her father's penis; she was smiling, blushing, and her eyes were riveted at the appearance of my daddycock. Then she glanced up to my face, and blushed badly again.

Better to just pretend Chastity wasn't in the room, I told myself, walking towards the bed. Taking my hand off my dick to show her the full size of my married cock, I moaned to the bitch, "Mmm, ever sucked a grownup's dick before?"

Lauren shook her head, smiling as she indicated she hadn't, watching me as I drew close. I had her crawl backwards onto the middle of the bed, as I climbed onto my knees on the hard mattress and pulled up right in front of her -- with my pulsating boner pointed right at the girl's face. Chastity pulled up a chair, sitting back on it at the side of the bed, watching intently. The blonde immediately smiled up at me then leaned forward -- and she wrapped her thick, bright-red lips around my penis. "Fuck!" I roared, seeing and feeling the gorgeous face of this 18 year old hottie about to suck my 55 year old pecker. She was going to be the youngest bitch I'd fucked in a few years, since an 18 year old Latina I'd banged a few times back at the center before I left my first wife. This blonde swimmer, however, with the gorgeous face, skinny athletic body and huge tits was way, way hotter than that other girl, whatever her name was.

As her lips surrounded my cockhead and sucked it plus a couple of inches of my boner into her wet, warm mouth, her blue eyes smiled up at me. "Mmm, fuck, that's so good of you," I thanked her, using my standard protocol for young women who wanted to pleasure me, "you're so fucking hot and sexy, baby -- look how fucking hard you have me." But I have a particular perversion, and I couldn't resist asking it right off the bat. "You never sucked a married dick before, have you -- gonna help me cheat on my wife, does that turn you on?"

Rolling her tongue around my cockhead, with those baby-soft blue eyes still peering up at my face, the youngster moaned in delight. "Mmm, no I haven't -- makes me so hot!" Then she sucked several inches of my length into her mouth, closing lips on it, creating a vacuum as she stuck a good four or four a half inches deep into her mouth, just touching the entrance to her throat. Her golden hair looked so silky, she had the prettiest, sexiest hair of just about any girl I'd ever fucked my whole life. I put a hand on her head to feel her golden strands, slipping fingers through it, but then wrapping fingers around her skull to feel her head bobbing on my penis. Sucking in air, she slowly slid her lips back and forth, sucking noisily, moaning, taking over half my shaft into her mouth then pulling back until just the head was in her mouth. While she sucked me, I glanced at my shoulder back at my daughter. Chastity had her petite, bare feet up on the bed, her legs spread, and she had a hand inside her shorts. Damn, my daughter was masturbating, watching her best friend giving a blowjob to her daddy.

After a few minutes of Lauren's mouth working my shaft, I could tell, she was gorgeous and sexy but she wasn't experienced at sucking dick. Too slow and methodical, not enough tongue action. So I pulled out of her mouth, and bent over to kiss her. She let me, opening her lips and turning up to face me, allowing me to slide my tongue inside and wrap it around her tongue. As we French-kissed hungrily, both so horny, my hand reached forward to start groping her big, young boobs through her negligee. Damn, those hooters were awesome! Probably C cups, not quite D; but on her skinny torso, they looked and felt huge. Her nipple was rock hard and long, poking through the lacy fabric of the negligee. But that negligee was in the way only a few seconds, because Lauren peeled it off her shoulders, both straps, and downwards to reveal her naked breasts. Damn, they were so much bigger than Chastity's, or about any other girl her age I'd fucked. I fondled and kneaded her fleshy, soft tits while continuing to suck face with her, moaning as we made out in front of Chastity.

Her tits felt so good in my hands, I couldn't resist, I broke the kiss and bent all the way over, resting on my knees, so I could start sucking those hooters. Lauren giggled, arching her back more with her hands behind her on the bed, allowing me to lick back and forth over those glorious tits. "Mmmmm," i moaned in delight, sliding my tongue around one hard nipple, then shoving a mouthful of teen flesh into my lips, before licking over to the other tit and doing the same thing. I got those twin orbs all wet with my saliva, and Lauren let me, watching me, rocking her body back and forth to alternatingly push her left and right breasts into my mouth, back and forth.

Meanwhile, while sloppily and greedily sucking and licking, my hand slid down her body, between her creamy, smooth thighs, right to her crotch. Lauren gasped, spreading wider, pushing her pelvis forward, offering me her pussy in her thong. She was gasping, moaning, so turned on. Over on the chair by the side of the bed, Chastity was hardly breathing, she had a half-smile on her face, her eyes aimed right at my hand on Lauren's crotch. With only a brief glance to her, I could see a bulge in her shorts where her hand was working over her crotch.

I couldn't believe this was happening! And I wasn't upset about it whatsoever.

No, I was fully in support of Chastity's idea that I fuck Lauren, as a present for having let Jayson and his black buddy Raymond fuck Chastity a few months earlier. Fine with me; and if Chastity wanted to watch, I was fine with that too. I can't say that, at that moment, her being there was a turn-on, and in fact, I probably felt a little bit inhibited. Maybe not so much inhibited as, you know, being on display; better put on a good show for my daughter, you know. So she could tell her other hot friends too, maybe!

If Chastity wanted to see it, then, I'd better let her see it. As I rubbed Lauren's pussy through her thong, making the fabric sopping wet and her pelvis began wiggling wildly with me still suckling her naked breasts, it was clear neither of us wanted to wait much longer. This only just started, but there wasn't going to be a lot of foreplay. You know, sometimes sex is like that. Just gotta go with the flow. So I pulled away from her, and flopped onto my butt and back on the bed -- my feet stretched out in the direction of my daughter, so as I spread my hairy, fit thighs she got a good look at her old man's long, hard dick and shaved, fat balls. Lauren eyed the penis that was going to fuck her, until I motioned for her to get on top of me. She actually stood up on the bed, bending over to peel off her useless thong, and remove her negligee which had bunched around her thin stomach.

Standing completely nude in front of me, Lauren proudly showed off her amazing body. It was deep in October, but her skill remained bronze and tanned from the summer. Her hips were thin, her stomach flat, and her thighs powerful; but her tits were just shockingly large and round on that slender torso, while her flowing, golden-blonde hair made her all the more perfect. Her cunt was completely shaved bald, and she had sexy pink lips that glistened with anticipation of what I'd be doing to it. When she saw my eyes drinking up the sight of her tits and cunt, she smiled, even pulling her hair behind her shoulders so that I had an unimpeded view of her divine boobs.

I pulled her down onto my lap, straddling me, having her tits face me so I could stare at them while she fucked. My favorite position is having a female on top of me, because that way I can get a good look at how sexy she is, it makes me harder. Shit, Lauren would have me as hard as any female ever had, even if we were in pitch black and I had my eyes gouged out ahead of time. But the sight of those glorious orbs and slim, teen body were going to make this the best fuck I'd had in years -- if not the best ever, period. I put my hands on her soft, narrow hips, guiding her body downward as she lowered herself on top of me, knees by my sides, her cunt nearing my prick. She leaned all the way forward on her fours, her face in front of mine, and before we even started fucking I found myself kissing her again, hard. She broke the kiss to lean up a bit and wiggle her ass, placing her pink, wet cuntlips on my shaft, and we both shuddered at the contact. My lips slipped down to the nape of her skinny neck, nuzzling her young skin with wet licks and kisses, while my hands groped her petite, firm buttocks.