Daddy's Such A Fucking Pervert

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laughter is what came out of me; it was amazing, fucking my princess. I'd raised her when she was little, until she was a pre-teenager; now, she was with me as an 18 year old, but not a daughter so much as a slut who wanted my dick. This was fucking awesome! Yeah, what a pervert I am -- and I proudly admit I loved fucking my daughter!

So did Lauren. I looked at the naked blonde, she and I smiling in unison, and I put the question to her. "You like seeing me fucking my own daughter?"

"Yeah!" She cackled, her thick, broad lips smiling side. "It's so fuckin' hot!"

Then I turned my attention down to my lover again, staring into Chastity's big, brown eyes. "And you -- like having Daddy's cock in your tight cunt, you little slut?" She moaned and nodded, her hands tightening around my neck. "You wanna be my daughter from now on," I asked, thrusting harder, ramming as much as I could inside her teenage pussy, "or wanna be my slut?" Her eyes rolled as she felt how deep I was inside her body, and she yelped, "Slut!" Then she started cumming again, violently quaking throughout her limps, her head back and mouth opened, gasping for air, spasming around the fat daddycock stuffed deep in her pussy.

My head fell down a bit, towards her face; she looked up at me, almost half-puckering, her mouth moving a half-inch towards me. Like we'd start kissing, only, we both hesitated. I was fucking Chastity, but do I make out with my down daughter? What made it happen was Lauren, at our side, she saw the aborted motions and she quickly chided, "Go ahead -- kiss, already, you're fuckin' him!" And no sooner did she say that, than Chastity's hands around my strong neck pulled my torso downwards, and she lifted her head off the mattress to meet me, and our mouths smashed together. While I plowed my meat into Chastity's tight, wet cunt, our tongues slid around each other and our lips sealed, daddy and daughter having a most improper kiss. She kissed well, too, like her friend; we moaned and made out, Chastity squirming around under me as I fucked her.

Kissing my daughter was fucking hot, but with me laying flat on top of her, it impeded my ability to fuck her properly. I broke the kiss after a while, leaning upright above her, staring down at her flat body, her top half still clad in the loose t-shirt. But Lauren fixed that too, reaching down to pull it off of her, and a moment later I was gazing at my daughter's entirely nude body, including her very sexy, proportionate little titties on her thin chest. Each boob was a handful in size, with short but rock-hard, light-pink nipples; really fucking hot. Lauren grabbed one, then she leaned over and began sucking my daughter's breast while I remained upright between her thighs, keeping my dick shoved in her vagina.

I started to pump hard, sliding my shaft back and forth in that well-lubricated, still-tight cunt, letting her feel how long her daddy's dick was. Chastity started breathing hard, her eyes fluttering and jaw opened, and she began orgasming again.

When her cum came down, Lauren jumped into action to make it a true threesome. Lauren straddled Chastity's head and sat her naked pussy on my daughter's face while I was ramming my dick into Chastity's cunt, and now Chastity was licking pussy again while daddy was fucking her. But this way, Lauren was sitting upright in front of me, and soon we were kissing hard. The blonde swimmer arched her back, and my lips slid down from her puffy lips, down her slim neck, to her boobs; she wanted them sucked again. So while Chastity was pumping tongue up Lauren's vagina, I had my tongue on the bitch's breasts, back and forth, and the stimulation was driving Lauren over the edge. She began grunting hard, "uhh uhhh uhhh" like she does, and soon was having another exhilarating orgasm, erupting around my daughter's tongue.

Meanwhile, Chastity's cunt was so fucking wet now, my long dick easily was sliding in and out all the way -- I could literally bury all seven inches deep inside her, until my balls were up against her asscheeks; then I'd pull almost all the way out, and slam back in. I was loving the sex with my hot, youngest daughter, screwing her 18 year old body like she was a fuck toy, some whore I picked up for my amusement, because I wanted her to feel really fucked -- not loved, you know, but fucked. She was panting and whining beneath Lauren's crotch, gasping, feeling her body pressed into the bed by the two of us sitting on top of her and slamming into her.

That's when I started cumming, my second orgasm of the night; spewing my stream of babymaking sauce into my daughter's unprotected pussy. I didn't care, it felt amazing. I pumped and pumped, giving Chastity every drop of her daddy's seed, flooding her tight teen cunt with my sperm. "Ahhhh - FUUUUCK!" Seriously, it was a fucking, long orgasm, my dick didn't seem to want to stop cumming, and I was literally laughing in delight by the time I'd finished unloading inside Chastity.

I pulled out, flopping into my back to catch my breath and let my weary legs and ass muscles rest. My daughter's pussy dripped with my semen, it was fucking gorgeous and erotic. Lauren saw it too, moaning. I didn't need to encourage her, but I did anyway, grabbing her head and thrusting her face onto Chastity's cunt. The two girls were now licking each other's cunts in the "69" position, with Lauren tasting my jism inside my daughter's twat. The two of them were no virgins to lesbian sex, it was obvious; they expertly rammed tongues into the other girl's pussies, and licked and sucked clitties too, writhing together in a tangled flesh sandwich of feminine teen lust.

"This," I accurately predicted, "is going to be one hot, fucking evening."

And morning, I should have added.