Daddy's Such A Fucking Pervert

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lauren grunted, squatting down all the way, gyrating her pelvis until the hole of her cunt felt my cockhead. With a yelp she sat backwards, my fat cockhead popping into her tight, teen vagina. I thrust my pelvis up at that moment, and smelling her sexy feminine aromas while I continued kissing her neck and her slim shoulder, Lauren rocked backward to push a solid inch of my concrete penis into her sloppy twat. I couldn't see her, but past our bodies at the side of the bed, Chastity must have had a perfect view of the sex -- with my thighs parted, she was unquestionably staring at Lauren's naked ass and my erection and balls underneath it, with the top of my cock now inside Lauren's body.

"Uhhh, FUCK" I couldn't help but scream, the slut's cunt was so fucking tight! I wrapped my hands around her hips, digging my thumbs into the crack between her torso and legs, to get a good hold of her and slam her down more. I laid back, flat on the bed, staring up at her big naked boobs and gorgeous face as we began to fuck. She smiled -- she had such a friendly look, I mean, not so much horny as it was amicable. Then, in a most not-just-friends way, her face sunk down on top of mine, and her young lips were on my married mouth again, and we began licking each other's tongues and French kissing once more. Girl couldn't suck cock good, but she could kiss great. Moaning into our kiss, our lips slurped on each other while she began humping me, her ass rising and lowering, pushing more and more of my dick into her cunt. Her firm ass was thrusting powerfully, her legs were really strong from being a swimmer, and even though her cunt was tight as a vice, she soon had most of my seven inches of adult meet inside her high school cunt.

As my cock was probing her cunt, Chastity moaned from her ringside seat. I couldn't resist, I broke the kiss to look past Lauren's shoulder at my daughter. Chastity indeed was staring at the fucking, watching her daddy's penis inside her friend's bald wet slit, stretching open those ultra-tight lips. My daughter's hand was still inside her shorts, not moving so much from what I could see, but relieving some sexual tension as she watched us fucking.

I pulled Lauren's torso over myself, once again greedily sucking her big boobs while she fucked me. With her hips pumping up and down, her cunt sliding up and down my pole, she pushed her tit into my face and let me suck it into my mouth. Man, those tits were so fleshy and soft! My hands were clasping her asscheeks, firm and muscular, feeling her body moving, prying them apart too.

The sex was making me more horny, and while I love a woman on top of me, it's not how I feel I can fuck the deepest or best. In quick moves, I pushed her off of me and onto her back. I wasn't sure how to do it for Chastity to get the best view, so I ended up spinning Lauren around completely -- so the blonde ended up on her back still on the bed, but with her head pointed in Chastity's direction. Lauren grinned up at me evilly, wanting more, and pulled her knees back -- the universal signal from a female to come fuck her pussy. Now, as I crawled between those spread-open legs, I could look down at Lauren's tits and body, but also glance up to see Chastity watching us. The playful smile on my brunette daughter's face was turning me on, not in any way directed at her, but just knowing that my sex with Lauren was pleading Chastity.

Lauren wasn't a talker but she was a grunter, making deep, animal noises from her belly as I shoved my meat into her cunt. Fuck, that teen slot was so fucking tight! I moaned again at how tight it was, telling her how fucking hot she was, how tight her pussy was, and how hard she had me. She smiled up at me, pushing long blonde hair off her face and breathing hard, her big-titted chest heaving as we fucked. So I asked her, "Like fucking a married cock?" And she giggled at me with a nod, "Hmm, love it!"

Grabbing her knees, I spread her legs so wide, sinking more dick into her cunt. I wasn't all the way in, maybe five inches inside her young pussy; it was so tight, I wasn't sure that 18 year old hole could take my entire shaft. But I kept trying, hammering away at the intense pressure inside her body, gripping my cockhead. "Uhhh! Uhhh! Uhhh!" She was grunting with each thrust into her, wiggling that ass hard, watching my cock fucking her. I glanced up, and surely Chastity was staring at the top of my penis, with the rest of it stuffed inside Lauren's pussy. "So tight!" I roared again, feeling my muscles tensing and body sweating as I fucked the young bitch, "you're so tight, Lauren, so hot -- to fucking hot -- you're such a hot little slut!" And a thought popped into my head, a funny one, so I said it. "A hot little slut -- just like Chastity!"

My daughter didn't protest; she moaned too. I even saw her lean back more, digging her hand inside her shorts more. As she watched her Daddy screw her friend, I discovered how flexible Lauren was. I had her knees hooked over my elbows, but soon, her feet were over my shoulders, and as I leaned into her, she was literally bent backwards. It made her moan and scream, but she let me do it, and now her cunt seemed even more exposed. I felt more going inside her, and I kept thrusting hard, really working, sweating, using my legs and ass-muscles, until I was sure I had literally all 7 inches of my dick inside the girl's cunt. My balls were bouncing off her firm, moist asscheeks and buttcrack as I kept hammering at her hole repeatedly. Leaning forward more, with her legs straight up over my shoulders and her feet besides my head, I even lifted her ass off the bedsheets and into the air as I kept fucking the bitch.

The blonde hadn't responded by my comment about her being a slut, so I got her to look at me as we fucked, and I said right to her face, "Are you a slut, baby -- you my slut tonight?"

"Yessss!" She sounded sure of it, arching her back, hissing as she stuck those big tits up at me. "Yes, I'm your slut! Fuck me! More!"

I couldn't help it. Out of nowhere I started shooting cum, squirting my babymaking sauce deep inside Lauren's twat. She screamed aloud as she felt me cumming in her, and I think she was orgasming herself. But halfway through my cum, I had a change of heart. Painfully I pulled out, grabbing my dick, squirting semen all over Lauren's sloppy, bald teen cuntlips. Then, after I'd expended myself, with my cock still hard, I rammed it back inside Lauren's pussy -- feeling the cum on her lips now smearing against my sweaty abdomen. Lauren started screaming again, biting her tongue, tears in the corners of her eyes with my adult penis completely shoved deep in her twat. Her body shook, an intense spasm ripping through her arms and legs, her eyes rolling. She was either still cumming, or having an instantaneous, second orgasm.

Panting hard, pulling out, I sat back on my ass next to the girl who was less than a third of my age. (55 divided by 18, do the math!) I felt sweat pouring down my underarms and sides, all over my hairy chest and down my back, and covering my forehead; but the athletic teen was no better, panting hard, sweat and juices and now cum dripping down her pussy and thighs. Both Lauren and I looked over at Chastity, who was still busy masturbating herself inside her baggy shorts, with her t-shirt still pulled over her chest. My daughter's brown eyes were half-closed, she had a serious look on her face as she rubbed her pussy incessantly, her eyes glancing between the sight of her father's glistening-wet, hard penis and her blonde friend's messy, bald pussylips. Lauren parted her thighs, giving Chastity a better look at her used cunt.

I'm such a pervert, and Chastity's obvious interest in the sex had me thinking. If she wasn't my daughter, it wouldn't have been a question of what I wanted her to do. The fact she was my daughter? I was so turned on, at that moment, I didn't care; if anything, Daddy was going to let his not-so-little girl how have lots of fun too.

Curling my finger at her, I whispered, "Cmere, you slut," smiling and winking at her. I'd never called her that, but I mean, the shoe fit perfectly. Chastity giggled and didn't move, until I did it again, telling her to stand up. She and Lauren looked at each other for a moment, but Chastity did as I told her, pulling her very wet hand out of her shorts and standing upright, rubbing the juices on her fingers against her ass through the fabric of her shorts. Her chest was so thin compared to Lauren's curvy boobs, with probably A cups inside her t-shirt. I sat on my butt right next to Lauren's body, near her hip, and pulled back the blonde's legs to completely expose the girl's cummy vagina. Reaching forward, I took my daughter's hand and led her onto the bed.

Chastity was nervous. "What?" she asked softly, although she probably knew. I pulled her until she'd crawled between Lauren's legs, and then I reached to Chastity's shoulder and nudged it downward, indicating she should bend over. "C'mon," I encouraged, not saying aloud what I had in mind. I was sure Chastity knew.

As my daughter bent over in half, falling to her knees and elbows above Lauren, I pushed down my daughter's brunette head and drove her mouth in the direction of Lauren's cunt. "C'mon," her perverted father finally explained, "why don't you have a turn -- show me what a little slut you really are!"

I was so fucking turned on, wanting to watch my daughter lick my cum off of Lauren's vagina. And I had no doubt she'd do it, given my beliefs she was already fucking girls at school -- and probably Lauren, too.

Virtually confirming my judgment, Lauren slid her hands under her bony knees and pried open her thighs more, lifting her face to watch, not hesitating. Oh, they'd done this before. Chastity was blushing, smiling at Lauren but glancing at me nervously. But her eyes fell down to my penis, seeing I was still hard and my shaft was dripping with juices, and I think it was making Chastity horny enough to do this in front of me. So I just told her what I wanted. "Go on, you fucking bitch -- lick Lauren's hot cunt -- taste how I fucked your friend!"

I'm such a pervert! This was turning me on so fucking much!

And Chastity stuck out her petite, teen tongue, reaching it forward, tracing it slowly over Lauren's cuntlips. The blonde grunted and twitched, as Chastity began licking more forcefully. Their eyes met, Lauren watching Chastity's face while my daughter began exploring the softness of Lauren's vaginal lips and slit with that probing tongue, occasionally sucking with her lips. Chastity was clearing off her daddy's sperm from Lauren's outer cuntlips, then sliding her tongue inside, she began licking inside Lauren's vagina, reaching her tongue deep, scooping out my cum and swallowing it before going back in for more. Chastity looked at me too, watching intently, as she licked her friend's vagina expertly.

"Ohhhhhh, SHIT!" screamed Lauren, her hands grabbing Chastity by her head to pull my daughter's mouth even harder against her twat. "Fuck, yes!" The blonde heaved, her body shaking, as she trembled to another orgasm, this from Chastity's tongue. Chastity slipped her mouth northward to start sucking Lauren's clitoris, and also lapping at it with just the tip of her tongue, driving Lauren nuts. Lauren laughed and moaned, keeping her legs spread, then having another orgasm. "That's it, you fucking slut," I congratulated my daughter, "lick that cunt, make her keep cumming!"

Like a proud, doting father, I put my hand on the back of Chastity's head, stroking her dark brown hair, and feeling the motions of her head as she ate Lauren's twat. Then my hand moved to her slim shoulders and thin back, caressing her though her t-shirt, not really to feel her body but more to give her my presence, let her feel me there, while she kept sucking the teenage pussy under her mouth. My eyes caught sight of Lauren's face, and she stared at me, and my hand on Chastity's back; Lauren even grabbed her own tits, they were so large for her smallish hands, playing with her boobs while she had her cunt eaten. But her eyes stayed on the sight of my hand on Chastity's back.

My eyes glanced down Chastity's bent-over body, at her ass stuck up in the air in her shorts. I could see the small shape of those buttocks, so firm and tight from her athletic endeavors. Her body was really petite, so fucking sexy. I thought about Jayson and Raymond fucking her, thinking they must have had such a good time fucking her.

My hand kept sliding down Chastity's back, towards her shorts. I wasn't really thinking, it wasn't like a plan, I didn't have a goal. It was just really a sexual moment -- Lauren nude, on her back, spread open, my daughter bent over licking her cunt, and I was naked, having fucked Lauren. The room stank of sex. Chastity was gasping as she licked Lauren's pussy, and Lauren was grunting. With all that sexual energy, I just didn't stop myself. I slipped my hand over my daughter's ass, fondling it through her shorts, while she continued eating out Lauren. Chastity didn't stop me, in fact, she shivered a little, her knees parted, her ass seemed to move up against my hand -- like she welcomed it. Her small, teen buttocks sure felt great to me, and I allowed myself to fondle the shape of her cheeks, sliding fingers up and down her buttcrack too.

So you knew where my hand was eventually headed. I put my other hand on the back of Chastity's head, pushing my daughter's mouth harder against Lauren's vagina, while my hand on her butt slid behind her. I stiffened fingers, and moments later, I was rubbing my daughter's pussy through her shorts. Man, her shorts were fucking soaking wet; and she didn't have panties on inside, I could tell, because the damp fabric of the shorts were plastered against her pussylips. My daughter was sopping drenched. As she felt my fingers against her cunt -- she had to feel daddy rubbing her there -- her thin hips began gyrating in the same motion, circling around as I played with her cunt, with her eating out Lauren.

Daddy was getting really horny for his daughter, let me tell you. The fact I was her father wasn't really entering my mind at that moment; she was horny, I was horny, Lauren was horny. She wasn't stopping me, which in a way was encouraging me. Yeah, see, it was all her fault. All hers. I adjusted my spot on the bed, sliding down a bit to sit beside and a little behind Chastity's hips. With both hands I reached out, sliding thumbs under the waistband of her shorts. I yanked them, as if to slide them down her hips; but they weren't elastic, she had her shorts buttoned. Only, right at that moment, Chastity reached underneath herself -- not taking her mouth off of Lauren's cunt -- and unfastened her shorts. See, it really was her fault, she was enabling me. She let her own father peel her shorts off of her hips and ass.

And there it was -- I was looking at my daughter's naked butt, with her shaved cunt underneath it! Chastity was as hot as I could imagine, her little teen booty was tight and soft and creamy, her pink lips were fleshy, wet, tight. With her shorts down at her knees, I put my one hand back on her ass, feeling the naked skin, so silky-smooth yet also sweaty, damp. My fingers slowly headed for her crotch, waiting to see if she'd stop me. She didn't.

Moments later, Daddy's fingers were tracing the shape of his daughter's naked pussylips.

Lauren grunted, cumming in Chastity's mouth, seeing me touching my daughter. I just lightly traced her pussylips up and down, all around, and rolled my fingertips around her clitoris. She was sopping wet, extremely horny. When my fingers touched her slit, she bucked, pushing her ass back, wanting me to finger-fuck her. So I did -- I stiffened two fingers together, and shoved them inside my own daughter's pussy. Chastity loudly squealed in delight, continuing to suck Lauren's clitoris at that moment, drawing Lauren near another orgasm. It was a threesome, Chastity fucking Lauren with tongue, and me fucking my daughter with fingers.

And soon, not just with fingers. I crawled behind Chastity, gazing at her perfect ass -- thin and petite -- and then her gorgeous, sexy pussylips under it. She wasn't my daughter now, she was a hot slut, horny for fucking. I pulled my hand out and tasted my daughter's juices from my fingers and palm; damn, she was skanky and creamy, just another perfect cunt that needs eating and fucking. So even though I was her own father, I did what I wanted. I fell to my hands and knees, bent over, shoving my face against Chastity's cunt from the rear. Sticking my tongue out, I began licking my daughter's pussy while she was licking Lauren.

I heard Lauren scream to an orgasm, and when my tongue hit Chastity's clitoris, my daughter came in my face too -- squirting a light stream of juices against me. Fuck, the bitch was so horny! I really felt good, making my daughter feel good. This was so fucking improper, so totally wrong -- it had me so hard.

My brain actually put out the question, while I was busy lapping at my daughter's vagina: Am I going to fuck her too?

Seriously, it must have been on everyone's minds. A second later, I heard Lauren gasp, "Oh yeah, do it!" I knew what she meant. And I'm sure Chastity was wondering about it too, only her mouth was too busy to say anything.

Daddy's cock was fully erect, throbbing painfully; I could feel precum dripping out of my helmet. I was going to do this, I so wanted it. I sat up then immediately crawled behind my daughter's bent-over body. I put my hands on her hips, then pushed my dick towards her vagina. Chastity now looked back at me over her shoulder, seeing her nude dad behind herself, but she didn't say a word. Our eyes met -- then she turned her head and resumed licking Lauren's pussy.

That was my go-head. She enabled me. She wanted it.

I was going to fuck my daughter!

I slammed forward, ramming my meat into my own daughter's pussy. Fuck, it was even more tight than Lauren's! Staring at her petite ass, and my rigid shaft below it, I held her firmly in my strong hands and pushed forward with vigor. The resistance from her tight cunt was substantial, but as I hammered against it, full of lust, I drove bit by bit inside her, loosening her lips and that slot, working more and more of daddy's penis inside his daughter's vagina. She began wailing now, even with her mouth against Lauren's twat, feeling me fucking her. I really couldn't believe I was fucking Chastity, but she was so sexy and tight, this was definitely the hottest fuck I'd ever had!

Working slowly and deliberately, I rammed more and more of my shaft into my daughter's pussy, keeping it inside as I did, not really pumping in and out. She was furiously shaking her hips in rapid circles, right against me, that ass shaking under my eyes. Lauren grunted and cried out, she was having another cum, and then Chastity began cumming again too; I felt trickles of juices spilling out, dripping in a stream down my balls and inner thighs. It lubricated her, I could work more of my 7-inch shaft into her, drilling my daughter's hot little teenage body until most of her father's prick was rutting her slutty cunt deeply and powerfully.

I made contact with Lauren's blue eyes, as the blonde's lips trembled from the multiple orgasms Chastity was giving her. Snickering at the teen, I spat in her direction, "You're a little slut, too -- you gonna lick Chastity's cunt for me tonight?" The tanned blonde half-nodded, acknowledging the request, before she moaned in delight, "Uhhh -- yeah!"

Not that I had a present intention of pulling out of Chastity's pussy; it was fucking perfect, so tight, gripping my long shaft as I had it buried all the way inside her. She was so petite, bent over in front of me, her small ass slammed against my flat abdomen. But I wanted to fuck her deeper, so I pulled out and had her roll on her back -- essentially ending her cunt-licking for the moment. Lauren, sore from the orgasms, didn't seem to mind, she rolled out of the way and rubbed her pussy, while she wanted me spread Chastity's thin, tanned legs and crawl on top of her body. Chastity looked up at my face, almost emotionless; then I saw her eyes fall to the sight of my fit, older body, and my hard cock aiming for her slit. She pulled her knees back for me, inviting me in, and when I was on top of her, I didn't wait. I sunk my dick back inside my daughter, as hard as I could, feeling again how tight it wrapped around my engorged cock. We both screamed in delight, her slender hands reaching up to her daddy's strong shoulders, holding herself underneath me, feeling me being fucking her.