All Comments on 'Daddy's Womanizer'

by XXNoraJeanXX

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Why is this not in the GAY section??????????

Why is this not in the GAY section??????????

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
just the way it should be between a boy and his daddy

Cory is a very lucky son. His father loves women and fucks them all the time. But he also loves his good-looking, well-built boy. So dad sucks off Cory, giving him the best blowjob he's ever gotten. The boy's young balls unload a huge dose of his creamy semen, Cory's engulfed by a wave of pleasure. But dad's not done yet, he wants to show his womanizing son what a girl feels when she's getting fucked. The father sticks his fat veiny daddy-dick up Cory's well-lubed ass and pounds and slams his boy's tight little twat without mercy. Cory's amazed at how great if feels to get fucked up his cunt by his daddy, dad blows his big daddy-balls up his boy's sweet asshole and Cory shoots another big load. True father and son bonding.

NateBiDudeNateBiDudeover 10 years ago
Hot!!

Really enjoyed this. Love father/son incest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Yikes.

This is soooo fucking gay, shame on you, nasty nasty.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The incest trumped the m/m sex

Incest - "Sexual relations between persons who are so closely related that their marriage is illegal or forbidden by custom"

Nowhere in that definition does it specify the the sexual relations only happen between males and females. So, as you can see this story does fit under the category of incest. The title and description clearly point to male/male relations between a father and son. If you read it by mistake and your homophobic ass was offended that was your own fault.

StLouGuyStLouGuyover 10 years ago
Don't stop!

More...More...MORE!!! Excellent story!!!

daddyslittlewomandaddyslittlewomanabout 9 years ago
Perfection

I love love love daddy/son stories. Wish there were more like this!!! So hot!!

sassysasha89sassysasha89almost 9 years ago
Chapter 2

Please continue this.

Let's see Dean teach Cory what he knows about women. Perhaps a threesome with Eve, a moresome with more of Jen's friends or with the married neighbor. Also what else has Daddy been up to? He have a barely legal lover as well?

Of course with more daddy-son sex lovin'!

buggleboybuggleboyover 7 years ago
wow loverly part with dad

i still remember when my daddy put his big cock inside me it was wonderful he would fuck me for hours and cum deep inside my arse and i enjoyed every minute of it

csltcsltover 6 years ago
Surprise!

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I want my 9inch cock in a hot tight ass

Lolilol47Lolilol475 months ago

Wow, that was surprising, the good kind.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userXXNoraJeanXX@XXNoraJeanXX
No one has any right to steal and publish any of my writing in sections or in entirety. Anyone I find doing so I will pursue legal action. Currently working on a second part to Captivating Sin. I write as a hobby. I have never had and will never have any incest relations. ...