All Comments on 'Dad's Boy'

by jerkme2005

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Well dad when father of the year awards come out, don't be surprised when you don't win. Seems you have taken advantage of your semi retarded son.

hungashorsehungashorseover 9 years ago
Good story

I really liked it and hope you continue to write more about the next time. Your details were excellent. If you have time, I would love for you to read my stories of father and son.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
hot!!

really liked your story but was hoping for a chapter 2--telling about father and son fucking each other. plese write another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I have no idea what that anon is talking about

Taking advantage? Did he read the damn story? JM does a great job of showing the mutual--get it, mutual--lust between father and son. Sure Stewart the father wants to blow his heavy daddy-balls in his boy Joe's mouth. But Joe's in love with his father's fat veiny cock and he's panting for what his daddy's got waiting for him in his loaded balls. I love how Joe calls his father "sir," showing a proper submission to his dad's authority and power. That authority and power is symbolized by his father's mighty cock, and Joe can't get enough of it. He's wild to have his father treat him like a girl, use him as his personal cumdump. Joe's young mind is overwhelmed by what he's sure is coming next. Dad's going to flip him over on his belly, spread his ass-cheeks wide, and just shove his powerful prick up Joe's tight little twat. Joe's going to get fucked so good, he's going to get his cute boyish butt pounded and slammed so hard, he'll be walking funny for a week. One last thing. JM says that Stewart "wanted to fuck his son's mouth! To slide his cock into his only son's mouth, and let loose a flood of sticky hot cum down his throat! To turn him around and ram his cock into his asshole, filling it up too." That describes what lots and lots of fathers think when they look over their good-looking lanky boy, and it's something a scared society just doesn't want to know. Sorry this is so long, but I really admire this gifted author and his great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
hmm

This is a little too similar to daddy's whore by karma reborn , not accusing you of ripping it off but...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
yum

so hot,,to stroke my cock and read this,,,,,,

KarmaRebornKarmaRebornalmost 9 years ago
Seemed like I read something like this...

Reminded me of the story I wrote, in part: https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=1052829

It's ok though; Daddy f*ckers unite! lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I agree with KarmaReborn

It's litterally exactly the same... words and all...

DeborahAnneDeborahAnneover 8 years ago
True life for me

My step dad and I did that, he was supposed to be telling me about girls but lol he really wanted something else. Oh and we both got what we wanted, he sucked me and fucked me, and I did him right back, only thing was he did not swallow my cum but I swallowed his and loved it, still do. Now I just need to find me a man some where close to Northeast Indiana so I can suck his cock and drink his cum.

da.cd@frontier.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
horny son

your story was good got me real hard fast in fact my man pole is still standing,

the story only two faults was trying to make the son sound like a whore and to gay in the start in fact the son like many boys who think about and look at grown man boner ( s ) are straight. also it should be kept oral only and no mention of anything else.

I know I only think / thought of a straight man sucking my ding dong and nothing else dang I wish I had a man suck me off or even offer to and give me the opportunity to touch his man meat.

Dang my c*ck needs to be serviced so freaking badly.

I got to go stroke off some more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Love father and son stories. Write more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
good story

I hit puberty at 11 and was cock hungry for my dad constantly i begged my dad for months to let me suck his big cock he kept telling me no he finally gave in and face fucked me one day out in the garage it was brutal and i think he assumed that would "cure me" it just made me want it more it soon became a daily thing in the garage until my brothers were old enough for me to suck them then i had an endless supply

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I was 18 when my dad and I had sex, it was some secret family ritual, literally. The thing is, I fucking LOVED it. My dad and I just didn't have sex or fucked. We made love. I Love Dad/Son Stories, brings back some fond memories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great Story

I guess I was 16 or 17 when my step dad and I were watching tv. He had a cigarette and a glass of vodka over ice. That's all he would drink. We were talking about theday's activities. Me about school and classes and him about his work as a doctor. Then he asked me a simple question: Have you ever had sex? i stuttered and stammered and finally spit out that I was a virgin. The he asked if I ever masturbated and I said yes. Then he inquired what my fantasy was and I said something about incest and he asked if my mother was the object and I apologized when I said yes. He said that it was no problem. He asked if I ever had same sex fantasy and I said that I had a few thoughts. At that point he got up and walked toward me and I could see a bulge in his pants. he put out his cigarette and placed his vodka on an adjacent table and reached down and grabbed my cock very softly. It was summer and all I was wearing was shorts so he only had to remove one small pair of shorts and there i was sitting naked. At that point he took my then had cock and began stroking me. I knew that was wrong but dammit, it felt so fucking good as his hands were so fucking soft and his stroke was so damned good. Then he said softly, "Take out my cock and help me as i am helping you". I reached out and began stroking my step dad's very long cock. We were each breathing heavily. I was the first to cum and i announced that quickly by saying something stupid like, "Oh shit I'm cuming" That was it and I shot a load up his arm. He said, "Don't stop I'm almost there" and then he was there and he said that he was cuming. I never forgot that feeling of making a man cum with my hands. It was a powerful feeling that I had made my step dad cum with my hands. After that we had our get together every week or so.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
So hot

I have always dreamed that my father would do things with me. I would have done anything to make him feel good. I only got his fists. Beat me black and blue. Wished was different

goodsonformomgoodsonformomalmost 4 years ago
Hmmmmm......

My father did things with me. I still to this day, remember with clarity the things we shared with.....affection. His memory still haunts me, all in very good and extremely arousing ways.....Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

It is soooo sexy playing with young teen age boys. This story reminded me of when I was 16 and my high school teacher started flirting with me. I would always get hard and then I noticed he was to. I ended up sucking his cock and letting him fuck me over his desk. We carried on for about 5 years and then sadly he moved away.

My father seeing I was sad sat me down for a talk about it. It was then I confessed that I was bisexual and enjoyed the company of men as well as women. Durning the course of the conversation I became fully erect and dad noticed he reached across and started to stroke my cock. I was in heaven. Ended up becoming daddies little slut for years.

I loved your story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I used to attend an All Male Boarding School, this story brings back memories.... not, so much, the Sub/ Dom but, definitely the Cock Sucking! Yes happy days.......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Damn great story lucky kid

bimwiguy1963bimwiguy1963over 2 years ago

Lucky kid. Always fantasized about sucking my dad's cock when I was teen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It really turned me on because I had fantasies about giving my daddy a blow job from my early teens' years. I wanted to have him cum in my mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I got so hard just thinking about dad's cock in my mouth and the feeling when he came in my mouth and I swallowed his cum. I just couldn't help it when a saw his cock I just had to taste his cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story I always wondered how many boys want to suck their daddy. I had fantasies about sucking him and him telling me to suck a couple friends of his while he watched and told me what to do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I saw my daddy's big, and I mean big meaty cut cock once as he sat in a chair, not knowing i was watching. He shot his load and i quickly disappeared. From that moment, I was intent on finding an olderr man to suck. Once I met a more mature man, I became his regular boy toy and took care of my make believe daddy for years.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

That was so hot! I wish I had a cock sliding down my throat.

FreakSlaveFreakSlave8 months ago

Damn! Loved it! I always dreamed of being Daddy's little cum-slut whore! To be shared with my brothers and my Daddy's friends!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

loved it a big 5 from me dad son yes loved it yes i'll be reading dad's boy 02 hope theres lots more dad boy stories, your story got my cock so hard, i'm going to read dads boy 02 now, i'll comment more later

randygit

pistolpete5648pistolpete56482 months ago

My Father actually asked me if I would let him show me how to make my Masturbation as fun and enjoyable as possible beginning when I was very young. I agreed immediately and this is how we began my "Masturbation Lessons" We watched Baseball and Football Games downstairs in the Basement. After each game, we got naked and stroked our Hard Father and Son Cocks next to one another on an old Sofa that we found in my Grandmother's Flat. We both enjoyed it immensely and did it OFTEN..! He said to my Mom, "We're going downstairs to watch the Game and then enjoy a "Lesson" or two... She knew what that meant and would smile at me and reply, "Okay you Guys... Have FUN..!

Mom liked the idea of me doing all of my Masturbating together with my Dad so I didn't get into trouble. So many memories of Bating in the Basement with Dad..!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous