All Comments on 'Dad's New Wife Ch. 02'

by Wildfire427

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
The best story I have ever read, thanks & keep-um

the Hottest story I have ever read & I have read a few

HughJardHughJardabout 19 years ago
Very NICE...

Very Nicely Done. I enjoyed the pace and timing, and i loved the ending. Thank you...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Needs a few more chapters

Yes.....he needs to move in so he can help his Dad start a new family. If he is living there all the time and his Dad is at work, think about how much more fucking he can do with his new step-mother.....

aysa69aysa69about 19 years ago
sweet

the perfect step parent, what better way to welcome urself trully into the family than doing them both. i loved it. will there be a part three??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
hot

i would have fucked her but not in front of my dad. that what be just a little to weird for me. but still was a real hot story. but heres a question. is she gets knocked up who will be the father?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Pure Genious

The story has very hot sex but is not in such a way that there is no plot. it was a perfect balance between sex and a story. I love the slutty step mom idea with a different spin to it. Keep 'em cumming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
perfect

if someone wants a meaning for perfect just read this story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Chapter 3?

Son needs to go home and convert mom into a slut now.

Eaglerock30Eaglerock30over 3 years ago
Great story

Wow, great story. It reminded me of my step mom. No I never got to fuck her but I would have loved to have been able to fuck her in front of my dad and with my dad. I know they did some kinky things and that my dad was kinky and my mom wasn't. I was 16 when the following happened and it is a true story. There was one time my dad was out of town and being a horny teenager I snuck into their room when she was asleep and slid my hand under the covers. She was naked and I started playing win her nipples. They started to get hard and her breathing changed, she started breathing deeper. I slid my other hand down in between her legs feeling her full bush. I slipped one finger into her pussy and started to play with her pussy while still playing with her nipples. Her breathing got faster and heavier. I slipped a secon finger into her pussy and started to finger fuck her. She started to talk as if my dad was there doing everything to her. I had no idea if she was dreaming or not. I kept playing with hr pussy and nipples. Her pussy was getting really wet. My dad's name is the same as mine so when she started saying "that's it Joe, oh yes, you are going to make me cum, don't stop I am going to cum." At that point I felt her cum all over my fingers. She never opened her eyes at all that I could see. I got up and walked out of their room. If I knew she was awake I would have stayed in her room and fucked her. She never mentioned it to me and I never said anything about it. I did however go into their room a number of times when my dad was away and play with her nipples and finger fuck her to a number of orgasms after that night. Thinking back on it now I think she was awake and new what was happening, I so wish she would have opened her eyes and let me know she was awake. I would have loved to have been able to fuck her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
shaved?

I prefer real women, not women with the 5 year old look. 1 star

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 2 years ago

(10/19/2021) Okay, okay, I give this page 5 stars. But still, only to pages in this series? It's really only one short story.

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 2 years ago

I just read the anon's comment of six months below and couldn't let it go. There is always one arrogant dork anon that expresses his preference as a superior fact. I like a nice landing strip myself. It's amazing how nice a red landing strip contrasts with alabaster skin, Umm Yummy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous