All Comments on 'Daily Grind'

by darkgoddess2478

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
???

The writing was very good. I loved the descriptions of the main character's feelings, her thoughts. the bantering, and Cassie sweetly asking Denata out. Hey, maybe Cassie and Denata can teach Susan how to behave...yeah.

The pics were...ok. Except for the last one. What is that? Maybe I'm dense but I really could not get a grasp of what I am supposed to see. I even tilted my head from side to side for a different point of view. However, I don't get it.

darkgoddess2478darkgoddess2478over 18 years agoAuthor
The last pic

The last pic, actually, is panties around Denata's foot. I couldn't post the pic I had originally wanted in that spot, so I improvised.

shavedbuffyshavedbuffyover 18 years ago
picture

Am curious about your public comment, what picture did you really want to post?

Why didn't you, was it not allowed?

Great story, well written and very original. Are you going to keep going with this or was it a one time story? Either way great job.

don87654don87654over 18 years ago
Disgusting!

Nothing like false advertising. Pics could very have been taken in Sunday School, for what they showed. I don't see how you could expect much of a grade out of this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Stupid is forever

The jerk who gave you a zero-

can't tell the difference between

a story with pics and a comic book.

Good story.

Sincerely

Richard

darkgoddess2478darkgoddess2478over 18 years agoAuthor
On pics

The standards for submission on Literotica state you cannot show penetration or lasvicious display of genitals. With that being said, I did have a picture of Dinata's panties posted in the story but the Lit patrol basically said I couldn't have that picture in the story. Plus, given the setting of this story I really couldn't see my character Dinata strutting around the office topless and not being arrested. It takes place in the office and part of the eroticism of the story is really that the girl sitting in the cubicle beside you may very well have a vibrator in her pussy and you could be none the wiser. I don't see it as being false advertising when, in all reality, Dinata did spice up her workday with toys, just as the blurb says. If you are looking for outright porn, I can direct you to a couple of sites. *smirks*

PyroPyroover 18 years ago
The correct meaning of "erotica"

It is always refreshing to find someone that actually understands the meaning of "erotica." So few of the crass masses here actually understand the difference between erotic writing and base pornography. You keep writing gems like this one and I'll keep giving you "5's"

Lloyd2004Lloyd2004over 18 years ago
Interesting Yarn

Interesting story,lacking a bit of passion I thought, but that could come later.

Your work seems to attract lots of comments!

For good or for bad

at least you get them!

Lloyd

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Erotica at it's purest

For once ,after a very long time, i read something erotic not pornographic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
great stuff

sexy story, and even sexier pictures made it perfect.

here's hoping for more!

XXX

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Very Hot

Good writing. Pictures made me very horny (there was one pic I couldn't understand at first sight). Please keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Aboslutely gorgeous

Very nice story. I really enjoyed it, hope there is goin to be a sequel ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

lets see more

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Excellent story

Absolutely great. Looking forward to seeing any continuation planned.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This Really Turns Me On

Hardly a day goes by that a coworker doesn't come by and peers down my blouse. This turns me on so much that I sometimes go into the bathroom and take off my bra. I pick out my wardrobe specifically for my colleague's viewing pleasure. I keep a pair of stilletto heels at the office. I have noticed that a lot of pictures are being taken here of late. And I think, "Did I do that?"

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous