Dalton's Delights Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now she studied the way he was tracing her mother's features so sweetly with his finger, following the shape of her brows, her nose, her lips, her chin as if he would internalize her beauty forever with his touch.

She herself was so proud of her mother's beauty and of the glory that always radiated from her figure, and she sensed already that Dalton appreciated and even worshiped her mom's exquisiteness in a way that Fred never had; All Fred ever wanted to do was fuck, he never made love.

Not that there was anything wrong with fucking, she had discovered long ago that she couldn't get enough of it, but when it was served up with love, like right now, it made her heart melt with happiness. Kathy stretched her length beside Marcus feeling the way their bodies nestled so perfectly together, as if their curves were made for each other. She wrinkled her nose under his caressing finger, and when it came to her lips she kissed it. The sensations of the kisses they had shared this night resonated within her, and she had known right from the start that his were special when he had kissed her mouth in the restaurant after fingering Jenny into orgasm.

That first kiss was so important, it telegraphed so much about who they each were as persons. It wasn't just that his kiss was sensual, it was also warm, welcoming, and loving. They had both paused and parted for a moment, glancing into each other eyes to see if they could read there what they were each feeling at that instant.

She had read his smile of recognition and saw that he knew hers. When their mouths had come together again the touch spoke passages for the feelings welling up within them. The sex for the rest of this night had been exquisite, but it was the sensations of the kisses that had at last fulfilled her with their message of discovery. It had been the kisses, not her orgasms that had been the climaxes of this night.

She gazed across his chest at Jenny snuggled into their embrace and read in her daughter's face the same happiness that now filled her. Her hand left Dalton's organ and traveled up to capture Jenny's head and draw her face to hers for a kiss. Their lips touched softly, and then knowingly they found Dalton's mouth together.

Above them the mirror registered the long loving session of caresses between the man, woman, and girl; and when Kathy's hand at last descended down Dalton's chest to find his erection once more it was accompanied by Jenny's as well.

Mother and daughter stroked, massaged, tickled, and touched, sharing the knowledge of his shapes from his testicles to the tip of his erection while his hands explored once again the exquisite harmonies and contrasts of their buttocks and all the treasures between them. He felt not only these delights but the reawakening of their needs for satisfaction and chose to salute it.

His finger found the remote and at its signal a drawer slid out from beneath their couch-bed accompanied by the tinkle of glasses against a bottle.

Jenny lifted herself to stare down at the sight, "It's champagne," she chortled and reached down to lift the bottle and glasses up to them. In a moment he had twisted off the top, filled the glasses, and lifted his in tribute to the beauties beside him.

"To you Kathy, and to you Jenny, mother and daughter, the best of both worlds in mine. I salute you with my love!" he intoned gravely.

Their glasses touched with Kathy's response, "May we always greet your love for us with ours for you."

"I'll drink to that!" Jenny giggled, and their toast ended with champagne soaked kisses beginning with his caresses of their lips, then dribbling over their nipples and down their tummies to their deltas.

Mother and daughter laughingly sharing the libations with their tongues upon each other's clits as Dalton soaked their sexes, and then they turned to him drenching his erection with the foaming fluid and washing it down with their hands until it stood shining once again cleansed in its grand state of tumescence.

Happily they stretched out on either side of his loins, their fair faces poised over his organ, their hands clasped about it and traded him back and forth, plying their knowing tongues expertly over his shaft and its flaring crown.

Delighted he marveled at their teamwork, the mother bringing her hardcore skills to the exercise, and the daughter her enthusiastic repertory from her sessions of fellatio with the ex.

The mirror above reflected the tableau and Dalton studied this perspective of their gorgeous bodies against the backdrop of the paintings that had captured their charms so convincingly at the outset of his introduction to them. Mother and daughter were everything he had guessed they might be, and in fact had surpassed his grandest expectations, for Jenny was indeed a vaginal virgin.

In their last session of cunnilingus his tongue had searched out the girl's maidenhead and explored its encircling curtain within her vaginal opening, discovering as well the narrow aperture in her hymen dispensing her copious flow of lubricating juices. She would be a very tight, very wet fuck if the opportunity ever came to experience it. That the mother was tight too and wet like the daughter he had just discovered in their first fuck. That her vagina was the perfect sheath for his extensive organ he had felt in its full embrace of his entire length, so that the convulsions of her orgasms milked his erection deliciously throughout her repeated climaxes. He felt as well the control she had of her sheath and the way she could exercise it upon his penis.

There was no doubt in his mind that if he chose to lie quietly with her she could milk him to orgasm with the voluntary contractions of her vagina alone. And then as if Kathy had read his thoughts she mounted him once more, and, with her daughter's aid and assistance, his organ was shoved up into the woman's sex while she stretched her length upon him.

Their mouths met in a long passionate caress that ended with her invitation for his tongue to enter her mouth. She took him in over her tongue, her cheeks collapsing as she commenced sucking, and then in perfect unison he felt her vagina milking his organ. They lay like that and he read the knowing amusement in her lovely eyes and raised brows as they savored the experience together. Jenny lay beside them, her chin resting on her hands, a bemused expression upon her delicately beautiful features, studying the caress, longingly aware of what was transpiring within her mother's loins.

And then, her mom needing a break for breath, she felt Mister Dalton's hand draw her face to his so she could take his tongue in her mouth and nurse it for him. She felt his hand curl down through her tresses to the bare skin of her back and follow the curve of her spine to her buttocks, sending little chills of goose-bumps over her arms. She shifted, offering her buttocks to his hand, feeling his fingers spreading her cheeks and probing for her anal pucker and finding it, begin caressing it delightfully. Kathy lifted her shoulders so that her gorgeous breasts dangled into Dalton's face, and Jenny withdrew her tongue from his mouth so he could turn to her mother's nipples. Jenny watched him pull one into his mouth and nurse its puffy-ness into a collapsing bud of sensations that she knew only too well herself.

Her fingers felt for her own nipple fondling and teasing it into a stream of tantalizing twinges that roused her into lifting her pelvis so that Dalton's finger found the entrance to her anal pucker and plunged within it. She groaned, shifted and squirmed, taking his length within so she could work her bottom up and down over it.

Now Kathy's hips responded to Dalton's sucks on her nipple, her pelvis lifted slowly carrying her sex up the length of his organ, and then she lowered herself savoring the bulk of his erection entering her once more to caress every millimeter of her sheath into its rousing response. Slowly by degrees she raised the tempo and studying the movements of his finger between Jenny's cheeks matched her thrusts to his plunges, reading the delicious surrender in her daughter's face to their fucking.

"Oh mom, mom," Jenny cried, "it feels so good!"

"Do you like him fucking your asshole honey?" Kathy murmured.

"You know I do," Jenny yelped. "Do you like him fucking your cunt mom?"

"I love it! He's got such a huge hard cock!"

"I know mom. He filled my whole ass-hole and I wanted to cum and cum and cum on it. I just wish I could fuck him with my cunt like you're doing right now."

"I know you do Baby."

"Please mom!"

"It would hurt you sweetie."

"I don't care. I just want him to really fuck me like he's fucking you. I hate my cherry. I just want to get rid of it."

"I know you do Baby," Kathy sighed helplessly, her hips driving her vagina ever more relentlessly upon his shaft until she felt her orgasm cresting to her climax. With a moan of surrender she lifted herself and flopped from Dalton to her side having fucked his organ into a state only her daughter could relieve. "Okay Baby" she said "straddle him."

"Oh mom, I love you!" Jenny cried in delight throwing her girlish leg over Dalton's loins and lifting herself to straddle his lean abs with her slim thighs. She stared down at him, her eyes bright with anticipation, read the delighted greeting in his face, turned to look back at her mother who held his phallus in her hand. With a giggle of satisfaction Jenny lowered her buttocks to engage his organ with her sex.The first touches were against her petals, long strokes up and down their lengths that filled them with sensation and turgid arousal.

Kathy observed the way they were swelling into tumescence, lifting and parting to the intrusion of Dalton's organ, welcoming it with their wet tingling inner surfaces until at last they simply lifted and spread of their own volition. Now her daughter's pink lay exposed from the protrusion of her clitoris beneath its long hood down to the taut ring of her vaginal opening.

Kathy stroked Dalton's crown over Jenny's pink up to her clit and commenced massaging it with his organ until the girl was moaning, gasping, and crying for release from her surging arousal. Then Kathy drew his phallus down through Jenny's pink to the spreading orifice of her vagina.

"Play with your clit, Baby. Really finger yourself good."

"Okay mom," the girl gasped.

Dalton drew the girl's bosom down onto his chest and felt her hand sliding down between them to plunge up into the depths of her sex and find her clitoris. He felt her breath exhaling in quick hard pants against his neck; he heard her fingers working her clitoris until her pussy-lips were slapping against his penis and then he felt his organ engage the tight ring of her vaginal opening.

"Oh mom! He's so big! And I'm so tight!"

"I know Baby. Do you still want him to break your hymen?"

"'Yes! Yes! I want his cock in me!"

"You heard her, Marcus. Give it to her!" Kathy cried loosening her hand on his erection as he shoved his phallus slowly but relentlessly up, forcing his way through that little slit in her hymen that suddenly rent with a gush of hot blood lathering his organ.

"Ouch!" Jenny yelped, flinching and collapsing onto Dalton's chest.

"Are you okay Baby?" he soothed into her ear.

"That hurt!" she pouted.

"I know sweetie, " he crooned lifting her face to his, kissing her brow, the tip of her nose, and then her lips. Between them he could feel her hand working tentatively down over her sex until it reached his organ planted in the opening to her vagina. Her fingers curled around his bloody shaft, tightening and urging him into her entry. He felt her pushing back over his organ with her butt while holding and shoving him in with her hand.

"Your so big, and I'm so tight," she groaned in frustration.

"It's going to take a while to stretch you sweetie and we need to let you heal up first."

"But I want to cum on your cock," she protested. "

Use your hand, Baby," Kathy urged.

"Okay", the girl sighed doubtfully as Dalton lifted her chin and kissed her mouth. And then he felt her fingers finding her clitoris and begin to massage it into the response she craved. In a moment she lifted her mouth to his for another kiss; this one suddenly urgent and hard with passion. His hand slid down her back to her buttocks, his finger searching the depths of her crease for her anal pucker and entering it with ease.

"Oh YES!" Jenny moaned, holding herself for the plunges of his finger in her anus and the swipes of her fingers over her clitoris. Her head jerked, her back arched, her butt shoved and the head of his organ entered the vestibule of her vagina again inciting her to such a vigorous shove of her hips that his organ filled her depths and stopped, trapped by the convulsions of her orgasm upon it.

"Oh God that's so GOOD. I've waited for years for that!" she cried over the surges of her climax upon his fulfilling organ.

Jenny's flinch, as Kathy withdrew his bloody organ from her daughter's vagina, was momentary. The girl's hand stroking his cheek in gratitude was a delight and he felt the afterglow of her satisfaction in her lingering kisses upon his mouth before she rolled off his chest to catch her breath.

To Kathy's relief the bulk of Dalton's phallus remained at its summit. If anything it was more rigid and arched than ever. There was no hint that it had discharged any of its semen into her daughter's vagina, and now that challenge was hers alone. In the course of their lovemaking Dalton had shed all but his shirt that now gaped unbuttoned over his chest. He rose from the couch-bed, stood before them and dropped the garment fully exposing his nudity for the first time.

To Kathy's eye, practiced by the young men she had encountered in her acting career, Dalton' physic was highly commendable for a man in his late fifties, and his organ was better than the best she had seen. It arched magnificently from his loins, his shaft gleaming brightly with the blood from her daughter's torn maidenhead.

Suddenly that sight revived a memory from that day when she lay, as she lay now, upon her back in the ship's cabin starring at the blood covered phallus that had just taken her own virginity. Her seducer stood, just as Dalton was standing now, before her while she stroked the soreness away from her smarting vulva by fingering her clitoris again into arousal. To her amazement she now felt Dalton's hands come to her ankles and lift her legs to his shoulders in just the way her seducer had, spreading her thighs and opening her sex again to the penetration of his organ. Kathy's gasp, her cry, her flinch as he penetrated her surprised Dalton, but then her hands lifted to his neck drawing him into the embrace that lifted her pelvis exposing everything between her sumptuous buttocks. He found her staring transfixed up into his face, her vulva embracing the entry of his phallus into her depths. He rode her then with all the vigor, mastery, and enthusiasm of his libidinous career and her response was everything he had known it would be.

For Kathy she was suddenly reliving that first fuck when losing her maidenhead to Amy's dad. She had expected to be sore at the time but to her surprise the pleasure and passion of being taken by that man had overwhelmed her.

She'd discovered that she immediately welcomed the thrust of his blood covered organ up into her awakened virginal vagina, and bracing herself on the bed with her hands behind her she'd let him lift her legs and wrap them about his waist so that he could penetrate her again with ease.

The pleasure of taking that man's cock all the way up into her vagina again and again and again had forced her to begin working her legs on his waist until she was meeting every thrust of his with a welcoming embrace of her legs in just the way Dalton was fucking her at this very moment.

And then to her delighted amazement Dalton offered his blood soaked cock to her mouth in just the way her seducer had, lifting it from her eager sex to her equally receptive mouth, and she licked and sucked her daughter's blood from his shaft in just the way she had tasted her own cherry-blood that afternoon in the cruise cabin so many years ago. Awed, Jenny crouched beside them, witnessing a tide of passion that grew into an avalanche of thrusts and counterthrusts from her mother that she had never seen before. The couch-bed rocked and quaked, the leather squealed and squeaked.

Her mother's cries of wonder, excitement, and delight filled her ears. Then at last, after a long mounting crescendo of abandoned fucking, the lovemaking soared into a tsunami of orgasmic climaxes between her mother and Dalton, and Jenny saw his cum, stained with her own blood, spurting from her mother's sex.

Breathless, exhausted, and satiated the lovers collapsed together, his softening organ slid from Kathy's vulva and her long curvaceous legs stroked down his back to lie parted around his thighs. They lay limply together internalizing what Jenny had just witnessed, their hands moving absently in soft caresses and then he rolled off so she could catch her breath.

To Kathy it felt like she too had lost her virginity to Mister Marcus Dalton this night in just the way Jenny had.

Kathy slid her hand down over her tummy to touch her vulva, her finger stroked between her labia and came away coated with bloody cum. She lifted her hand, stared in fascination at her finger, and dropped it to her mouth. Her tongue curled around it savoring the taste, and then she extended her hand to Jenny.

Taking her mother's hand between hers Jenny drew Kathy's finger into her mouth and sucked it clean of bloody cum. Fascinated, Dalton watched this erotic byplay between them that ended in a little cascade of giggles and cuddles.

He lifted himself to sit and gaze down at the contrasts and perfections of their beauty, and marvel at his good fortune in finding this mother and daughter who had already far surpassed the expectations he'd had from their sensual portraits and Cassie Rollins revelations about them.

A soft melodious chime signaled four-o-clock in the morning; the sweet little Jenny stretched her arms over her head, lifting her deliciously budding breasts, and yawned.

"It's time for bath and bed," Dalton announced taking their hands in his leading them into the hot steaming bath and a long passage of utterly satisfying slumber together afterwards.

*****

12