Damaged Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She ran across town, through empty roads, barely noticing the exertion she was putting on her heart, lungs, and legs. She wasn't even aware of where her feet were taking her only snapping out of her thoughts every so often to realize she had made some arbitrary turn around a corner.

She was following the train tracks now. Even in the dark, her eyes slowly began to register where she was and where she was headed. Starting to feel the strain on her body and the weight of thoughts in her mind, she slowed down and stopped at the side of the road. As she regained her breath, she stared into the woods.

Teri knew where she was now. She could make out the roughed out trail she and Alan had driven his truck along. Her breaths steadying, Teri reached into her pocket and pulled out a small flashlight. The light from it stretched out barely 6 feet ahead of her, but she followed it anyway as she walked off the side of the road and into the woods.

To Be Concluded

12