Dance for Me

Story Info
She reluctantly shakes her moneymaker in a private show.
921 words
3.97
38.3k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cerection
cerection
115 Followers

"Dance for me."

"What!?"

"Dance for me."

We were fooling around on the couch in my living room after work one Friday. I had just touched her breast through her blouse when I got the idea.

"I don't even dance with you, I'm not going to dance for you. I don't dance."

"Come on, it'll be fun."

"For you maybe. Look, wasn't it enough last week?"

I'd convinced her to flash me her ass in her office. It took a half an hour, I had to promise to stand in front of her door, and she was visibly shaking when she turned around, mortified, and lifted her dress and pulled down her panties.

"Then why did you fuck me so hard afterward?" I whispered. "You sure seemed to love it."

She moaned. "I know, it made me very hot. But wasn't it enough for you?"

"Come on. Get up. Dance."

"No. You dance."

I stared at her without moving a muscle.

She started to slowly stand up. "Do you want me to undress?" She did not sound confident.

"Whatever you want. Dressed, undressed, whatever." There was hesitant movement in her rear.

"How about music? Do you want me to dance silently? Or should I hum?" Sarcasm wasn't really her strong suit. I got up to go over to the stereo while her eyes followed me. She couldn't figure out whether she was amused, angry, ashamed, or turned on. Or all of the above. The bluesy beats started up.

She was trying to move some more.

"Why do you want me to do this? I'm too old for this, I can't dance." Her hips were looking for the music.

"Just do it."

"My breasts are too little, they won't shake. You want them to shake, I know it. My ass is fat. Why do you want to see this?"

"I like your little breasts. I like your fat ass. It jiggles. Even in your clothes."

"Stop it."

She knew I wouldn't. She didn't want me to. She wanted more.

"So turn around. Show it to me. Shake it, shake your moneymaker. You know that song?"

"Shut up!"

"Here, here's some money for it. How about a twenty?"

"Put it away or you get nothing."

The music was getting a little more intense, and she did too. Her feet were moving, her arms were moving in the air. She started grabbing at the edges of her skirt.

"So I'm going to get a show after all?"

She was lifting the skirt, holding it tight against her ass, pulling it back and forth against her cheeks. I whistled and she started moving her cakes. Suddenly whirling around the material started inching across her crotch.

"Can you smell me? I can."

Nodding – we were nodding together with the beat – she lifted it higher. I could see the triangle of her dark hair through her panties. They were cut low soon I could see her skin too. And then she dropped her dress.

I moaned.

"Don't worry. There's more."

She was getting into it now. Her blouse was out of the skirt, and she started raising it so I could see her belly. I knew she wasn't wearing a bra – she never did since her bosoms were tiny– and soon I might be seeing her nipples. This dance thing was getting good.

Swaying now, eyes closed, her body had locked into the music like she was fucking. Suddenly, her gaze fixed on me.

"What do I get out of this?" she leched. "Open your zipper. Give me some inspiration."

It was a little stiff, so I fumbled getting it out. My discomfort gave her some confidence. The music was getting louder and she was getting bolder.

"Put it in your fist."

I did.

"Pump it."

"You first." I groaned.

She starting pumping her crotch at me. I was fisting my cock. My eyes were set on her body.

"Show me!" We both said it at the same time.

I moved my hand further down so the head was exposed. She pulled off her blouse, then her camisole, flinging it through the air.

"Wheeeeeee." Topless.

She reached under her skirt, her body bouncing, and she pulled off her underpants. And threw them in my face.

"Smell them. Sniff them." I did, intoxicated.

"Shake those tiny titties. Wiggle them." She did, as much as they could.

Turning around, she ground her hips around to the music. Her ass started to tremble, move, shake. It was bumping to the beat. It shuddered, wobbled, vibrated.

"Does that do it for you?" she shouted over the music. "Do you want it to shudder?" It really started to wobble now, and my hand was blurring. "You want my ass?"

I moved towards her.

"Sit down! Keep rubbing!"

I sat down, and she turned around. She lifted her skirt and rubbed her hairy pussy with the very loud, very fast music. Her nipples were bouncing. She moved closer towards me. I reached out to touch her, but her body kept jolting just out of reach.

"Come on, fuck me." Who was talking, anyway? "Fuck me. Fuck my mouth fuck my ass fuck my pussy make me cum." She was rubbing faster and faster. "Fuck my body make it shake fuck me." Faster.

She was screaming, she was cumming. My white stuff was spraying all over her. She screamed some more, and I was dripping from her face, off her nipples, all over her skirt.

The music was over.

cerection
cerection
115 Followers