All Comments on 'Dance with the Devil Ch. 04'

by Peachyrome

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
KillerRomanceKillerRomanceover 15 years ago
I seriously

can't wait for the falling in love part! Good writing (: <3 Lillian, KR.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
wonderful!

I like the heat and passion they both heve towards each other and cant wait for the moment they begin to fall in love. Super work and well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Hope she leaves the money...

I think that would drive Marcellus nuts... but it would be what he wants her to do...

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
You are good ..

I loved this chapter . But chapters are way too short.. Post asap . Thx

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Def agree for longer chaps!

This story is just fantastic. I would also love if the chaps were at least 2 pg's long. Can't wait for the next part!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
loved it

I am truly enjoying this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
More!!!

Why? Just why wold he give her money like that? She defiantly not gonna wanna see him again. That was the dumbest thing he could have ever done. I can't beleive he did that. Can't wait see how he plans to beg for her back....ha ha ha.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
hot

more ASAP

fluerfluerover 15 years ago
FREAKING HOT

I LOVE THIS STORY. PLEASE UPDATE SOON.

kissmehott000kissmehott000over 15 years ago
OMG

Why would he leave money like that?? Why isnt he flying back with her?? WHy why why??

i love this storyyyyy

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Like it!

I like the premise of the story but I think you need to elaborate on why he has feelings for her. The movement from one scene to another is too quick. But I agree, it doesn't make sense why he left her money like she was a call her. She was paying off her brother's debt. All well, once again I think your story has potential just a little more background to them. Thanks for writing it!

robgirl83robgirl83over 15 years ago
Great

Dude, He did her dirty. Can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
WHOOHOO:D

I was just wondering if there was a chance of Darien getting pregnant :D That would be so fucking cool! And it would drive the guy NUTS. Can't wait for the next chapt!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
You ignore your readers

Your series deserves a zero. Not only do you ignore your readers but you aren't generous enough to post the missing chapter. I refuse to read any more unless you bridge the gap there is in your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
LOVING THIS STORY

Please ignore people who don't pay attention to your postings!!! You said that you would send the missing chapter and regardless, the story is great! I can't wait to see how the story keeps unfolding!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Idek what they're on about!

This story is great and the missing chapter thing is BS!!!

I don't see any problems =]

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOabout 13 years ago
Strung Out

This gets better as we go along. I'm loving the cat/mouse scenario=LOVE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Really?

This Marcellus character seems like a real ass-hole so far. His character goes out of the way to make the Darien character feel cheap by leaving her money after the 'date.' I'm not seeing any redeeming qualities in his character so far - just another bad guy who wants something good and honest without having to be those things himself.

emj417emj417about 12 years ago
Take the money

at least the debt was paid for with the date and she should consider the 5k a tip for the extra she put out and keep it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I hope she didn't take that money! What an a$$! I can't fathom a man being so ruthless, insensitive, & uncaring. I would've tried to murder him in his sleep!

PLEASE tell me that D is going get a backbone at some point?!?!

AMHJ89AMHJ89over 10 years ago

Hate that she gave into him

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
.

The first time. he leaves her without release, then he pays her for the date and sex. She has some nut cracking to do.

EroticChocolateEroticChocolateover 9 years ago

Oh let it would of been me. He'd think I Was the devil instead of him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPeachyrome@Peachyrome
Hello everyone! Thank you for hanging out with me and the voices in my head all these Years. You can always follow me on social media. On Instagram @jaydedemerald On Facebook Jayded Emerald You can always send me an email at luvellejerome@gmail.com I have so many amazin...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories