All Comments on 'Dancing with Mom Ch. 02'

by Decayed Angel

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
A real good start.

Hey great job so far. I think it would be even better if the son was more dominate with his mom. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
dad needs to join

interesting 2 chapters.but dad/hubby needs to join mark and mom so he and mark can do mom together with mom calling shots.maybe mom makes hubby cuckhold husband.with mom getting mark to get husband into bi

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 15 years ago
The son sucking his mom's sweet pussy

She got off from him eating her out, and now it's time that she fucks him

LAROCLAROCover 11 years ago
TOO SHORT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOT MUCH ACTION. LAROC OF AGES

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
"NOT FAIR! HE IS LIVING MY DREAM!"

I liked both Ch. 1 & Ch. 2.

I marked it 5*.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Anon 09/17/15 said it all: "NOT FAIR! HE IS LIVING MY DREAM!"

All i can say is Mark is LIVING MY DREAM too!

Mark's mom is a keeper.

She is like an angel who came down to Earth to help Mark, but unlike an angel she is a woman made of flesh & blood; also she is full of energy and her sex drive is second to none.

Mark is one lucky morther fucker...

Mark is a good guy. He is a late bloomer.

I am not discussing Mark's dad because he is not one of the main characters.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

One of my favorite stories. Why? First and foremost it’s entirely plausible. Too often the stuff written here sounds like science fiction. 10 inch cocks always seem to populate many of the stories. Even though a penis that size is incredibly rare. Many times the stories make no sense to the extent that they could use a continuity person like in film. I’ve seen the names of the characters change over the course of the story. Also, spelling can be terrible and regardless of some opinions, it really does damage the story. This story is well thought out and avoids some of the same issues I brought up. It’s very erotic! In fact a lot of this story rings true to me because it nails their relationship and is very close to what my relationship with my mother was like. I’ve never had better sex than with her. It’s downright incendiary. It’s so much better than sex with any girlfriend I’ve ever had. The sex feels like it’s 10 times better and more intense. When we fuck it’s raw and uninhibited. It’s also more tender like making love. Sometimes it’s just fucking but no matter what, we both recognize how great it is. Parts of this story feel like they were ripped straight from our relationship. Anyway, a really good story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous