Danger Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He found Nicole flat on her back with Chuck between her thighs pumping his meat in and out of her young cunt. Laura had her head bush planted around Andrew prick riding him while she was giving head to Colby. Holly had certainly lost her nervousness as Sebastian was humping her pussy from behind while her face was buried in the snatch of Lisa Gregson, who had her mouth full of Colin's cock. he saw Tammy near the middle of the heap getting fucked in the ass, but he couldn't see the boy's face.

After watching for a while he crept away to try to tell Cleo and Mary Jane again. Once away from the orgy he sprinted back to the main camp area and up to the girls' cabin. He knocked on their door and was frozen where he stood when the door opened. Mary Jane stood before him wearing a white undershirt and a pair of black, string panties. She wasn't wearing a bra and the cool night air quickly made her nipples stand out under her thin shirt.

"Hi Danger," she said as if she wasn't standing before him half naked. "Come on in," she said stepping back from the door. "We were hoping you would drop by." Danger froze again when he stepped through the door. Cleo was sitting on the lower bunk wearing the same light, undershirt that MJ was wearing, but she was naked from the waist down and was pumping her pussy with a large, white dildo. "Cleo loves her dildo, but I think her pussy would like some real action," MJ said as she moved behind Danger and pulled his shirt off over his head. "Doesn't she just look good enough to eat," she continued as she undid his shorts and dropped them to the floor. Danger got the hint and went over to the bed. He took the dildo from Cleo and gave her a few long, slow, deep strokes before pulling it out and replacing it with his tongue. Her pussy tasted sweet and fresh as he circled his tongue around inside before moving it up to her enraged clit.

"Mmmmmmm, that feel so good," Cleo purred as her head fell back, "Lick my pussy, shove your tongue inside me." Danger moved his tongue from her clit back to her tunnel and brought one of his hand up to continue massaging her magic button. Not wanting to be left out Mary Jane pulled her shirt over her head and dropped her panties revealing her sandy brown bush before recovering the dildo from the bed and pulling up a chair so that she could play with herself while watching the action in front of her. She rubbed the sculpted head of the fake cock along her rubbery lips until they parted allowing the dildo to slip inside. While one hand took care of the dildo the other slid up to her firm tits and began rolling and pinching her hard nipples. Her bliss was interrupted by a scream from Cleo as Danger was bringing her ever closer to orgasm. Suddenly Cleo sat up and pushed Danger onto his back. She grabbed the waistband of his boxers and pulled them off before grabbing the bottom of her T-shirt and pulling it off over her head giving Danger a full view of her firm, round tits and large, hard, pink nipples. She quickly straddled Danger's hips and grabbed his nine inch shaft and guided it into her waiting pussy. She sank all the way down until she was sitting on his hips. Slowly she rotated her own slender hips grinding her clit against his pelvic bone. She raised herself off of Danger a few inches and plopped back down, impaling herself with his rod. Once she was bouncing regularly on his cock Mary Jane decided to get involved.

Mary Jane kneeled behind Cleo and pushed her forward so that Danger's cock stayed in her cunt but her puckered asshole became exposed. MJ made sure the dildo was lubed with her own pussy juice before doing the same thing with her friend's ass. She then place the head of the dildo against Cleo's rosebud and gently began to push. Slowly Cleo's butt gave way and the white plastic began creeping into her anus. Cleo moaned loudly at the presence of the second intruder and began humping herself faster and faster on the two cocks filling her. She could feel the heat building between her legs and when her orgasm broke and rippled through her body she let out a scram that scattered the birds from the trees. Danger could feel her body tremble as she buried his cock deep inside her as she unloaded a load of cum in her belly.

When her orgasm passed she climbed off the two cocks and took MJ's place in the chair. Mary Jane handed her the dildo before taking Danger's cock into her mouth to clean him off. "Hope you've got some left for me," she said as she turned around on her hands and knees and presented her dripping snatch to him. Danger mounted her from behind and his cock easily slid into her already wet pussy. Cleo watched Danger hump her friend as she slid the tip of the dildo along her slit allowing her sweet oil to coat the head of the fake prick. She then slid it up her stomach and circled her B-cup tits and slowly spiraled the tip into her hard nipples as she watched Mary Jane take all nine inches of Danger's cock in her pussy. MJ cried out as her orgasm gripped her body, her flesh broke out in goose bumps and her cunt gripped Danger cock like a vise as he felt his own climax approaching. Finally a burst of cum exploded from the head of his cock and coated Mary Jane's insides.

When Danger pulled out of Mary Jane, Cleo was right there ready to clean the combination of cum and pussy juice from his cock. MJ turned around and decided to join her leaving Danger with two hot blondes sucking his cock. The two girls took turns deep-throating his thick meat. While one was sucking Danger's cock the other would be rubbing the other girl's pussy. This continued until Mary Jane noticed a face peering through a crack between the curtains. She moved off the bed and crept to the door so as not to scare the person off. Once outside she peered around the corner of the cabin and fund Nicole standing on her tip toes watching Cleo go down on Danger.

"Would you like to come in and join us?" Mary Jane asked causing the young girl to take a surprised jump back from the window.

"Yes, please," the younger blonde murmmered as her eyes scanned up and down her counselor's sweaty, naked body.

"Come on then," MJ said as she took Nicole by the arm and led her inside where Cleo and Danger both noticed her. "Do you wanna watch or do you want to join in?" Mary Jane asked.

"Actually," Nicole started, "A bunch of us were down by the lake, ya know, fooling around and I said I wanted someone to fuck me up the ass, but none of the other guys would do it for some reason. Then I thought about Danger so I came to ask him but he wasn't in his cabin and then I heard you guys in here."

"Well I'm sure Danger wouldn't want to let you down, would you Danger?" Cleo said as she walked over to the young blonde. Danger couldn't believe his ears and just shaked his head. "Great!" Cleo said. "Let's get her ready, MJ," she said as she crouched behind Nicole and grabbed the waistband of her bikini bottoms and pulled them away form her moist pussy. MJ got the hint and removed Nicole's bikini top allowing Danger another view of her beautifully round tits. "Wow, you've got great jugs for a girl your age," Cleo commented as she stood up and cupped one of Nicole's tits.

Nicole then walked over to the bed and kneeled in front of Danger and stuck her ass out at him. Danger placed his hand over her swollen pussy mound and coated his hand with her sweet, young nectar which he then used to lube her asshole and his cock. He then placed the large, purple head of his cock at the entrance of her back door and ever so gently began to push himself inside. Nicole moaned slightly and bit her lower lip as Danger's head began sliding inside of her. When his shaft started into her she cried in pain and Danger stopped immediately, but she calmed down and told him to continue. She was so tight Danger could barely get inside her. He grabbed her smooth, teenage hips and continued sinking inside. Nicole could feel her rectum stretching to accomodate the unexpected intruder. Once he got as much in as he good Danger waited, leaving his cock buried in the young girl's anus giving her a chance to get comfortable. It was then that he noticed Cleo and Mary Jane were no longer standing beside the bed. He looked around and found them sitting on the floor facing each other with a double ended dildo connecting their sopped pussies. Cleo was already moaning loudly as the long, thin rubber pole penetrated deep into her body.

Danger then returned his attention to Nicole and began slowly drawing his cock out of her cramped ass. He slid halfway out before pushing all the way back in again. Nicole was now moaning in delight as her ass was beginning to get accustomed to the long rod poking it. Danger sped up his half stroked a little and Nicole didn't show any sign of pain or discomfort so he drew all the way out and plunged back into her. He began humping her ass just as he would fuck her pussy and she was loving every second of it. She had her head turned to the side watching Cleo and Mary Jane on the floor, her eyes riveted on MJ's pussy watching the dildo sink between her juicy labia. Suddenly she started to moan loudly as she felt the sexual tension between her legs start to break over her body. Seconds later, an orgasm gripped Cleo's body and she started to moan as loud as Nicole. The two blonde's, one 16 the other 22, came at the same time, their bodies covered with sweat and goose bumps as the cocks invading their bodies released their animal passions.

Once they were done, Nicole fell asleep on Mary Jane's bed and the older girl curled up beside her and covered them with the blankets. Cleo and Danger exchanged a few last kisses and fondles before she sent him back to his own cabin and retired to her upper bunk.

The next morning, Danger watched form his doorway as the three blondes headed for the shower house wrapped in their towels; Cleo gave him a flash when she saw him looking. The morning's activities went along without incident although Nicole showed him that she wasn't wearing panties under her short skirt every chance she had. That afternoon, the kids were loaded onto the bus and went back to the city to school. Cleo and Mary Jane stopped by Danger's cabin on their way out to say good-bye and hoped that he would volunteer again next year. He simply said wild horses wouldn't keep him away.

12