Dangerous Affairs Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cpm09
cpm09
26 Followers

He reached the house and quietly crouched down by the window, with Scott following behind. They couldn't hear anything over the music playing from inside.

"Wait!" Agent Scott whispered harshly as he put one hand on Damien's shoulder to stop his advancement. This only elicited a growl form the detective. That was Damien's warning; he wasn't going to be stopped.

"Fuck you! She's in there with a psycho and you want me to fucking wait?" He spoke angrily but as quiet as he could.

Just as agent Scott was about to argue, the music stopped unexpectedly. Both men looked at each other. Damien's immediate reaction was to glue his ear on the door, trying desperately to listen to Leigh's voice, but he couldn't hear anything—much to his frustration.

"If you had stayed in the car..." Agent Scott said.

Damien didn't bother answering back. His middle finger conveyed the message he wanted to send.

***********

Leigh's eyes were wide and her breathing was erratic; her whole body was shaking. "Are you going to continue denying it? Because if you are, we have nothing more to discuss."

That was the last attempt to extract anything from him. Leigh had reached her limit. His sweaty hands on her skin were nauseating; she didn't know how long she could keep herself from throwing up.

"You want the truth, love? Why? It won't matter; you're not going anywhere, Leigh."

Leigh felt the temperature drop suddenly, and a cold, calculated fear crept up her spine.

I can't do this anymore. Leigh took a deep breath and composed herself. She knew he would spill everything if she kept pushing him, even though she had promised Damien she wouldn't.

Forgive me, Love. I have to do it.

"I deserve the truth, Michael. You said you loved me. Prove it. Tell me everything."

cpm09
cpm09
26 Followers
12