Dani and the Bull Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good, we understand each other. I trust you with my little girl Bull, I don't think I have anything to worry about, but I wanted to make myself clear."

It was just what any father would do, and once the understanding existed, it seemed that a lot of tension was lifted. It was Mike who suggested they go check out the bed in Jericho's old room and talk to Dani about which one she wanted to sleep in. An hour later, they were dismantling both beds and switching them while Helen, Katie and Dani went to make dinner.

When Bull crawled into bed later that night, he looked at Dani and saw her smile up at him. Rose was on a rug at the foot of the bed, and it was clear she had made herself at home. A dish of food, and one of water as well as a padding of news paper to absorb any night time accidents claimed the corner as her own.

"You think she will stay there all night?" He had his doubts, the pup was already eyeing the bigger bed and judging if she could jump or would need assistance.

"Well, that's up to her, I won't push her off if she comes up here, but I won't help her either. You know, I am glad the suggestion was made to switch the beds around, this one doesn't squeak like mine did, and it's so heavy, that there's less chance of it bouncing around."

Bull grinned. "And here I thought you were more concerned about my comfort and being able to get a good night's sleep."

"Oh, I am, but still there are advantages to what I mentioned too. Now are you going to just stand there, or are you going to come to bed, and help me get a good night's sleep too." When he started to climb in still wearing his shorts, she shook her head. "Not in those shorts big man, this bed is a official nude bed, and clothes are not optional. I want to feel you next to me, if not in me sometime during the night."

His grin turned to a full smile. "I think I created a monster. Dani you can't live for sex alone, even if it is hot, sweaty, and the most enjoyable experience around."

She gave a snort, "tell me that when your gorgeous piece of wood doesn't rise like it is now when you're looking down at me."

Reaching down he gripped the limb and began to stroke it slowly. "Dani, sweet love, the day this thing stop rising for you, is the day you better bury me six feet under. Now how do you want it? Your lips look extremely hungry, but he's leaning more toward that hot little pussy you got, so which will it be?"

He watched as she moved to her hands and knees and presented her wiggling ass to him. "You call me your wild cat, then make like a tom and let's make kittens."

Moving closer, he ran his fingers down into her soft slit and found her wet and ready. Running the tip of one finger around her little clit, it hardened and more fluid escaped. Her ass began to wiggle more and he smiled as he teased her even more with his thumb in her hole. He knew too that he should be wearing a coat of latex but that inviting pussy was starting to cloud his brain as always. Running the head of his cock up and down her ass crack made a part of him wished he was half his size then he could know the feel of all her holes, but he couldn't do that to Dani, and considering he had gotten into her pussy faster than he had expected, he couldn't be screwing this up.

She was getting close, and when he pulled his thumb out of her, he quickly replaced it with the head of his cock. More teasing and she moved to engulf him even more. If she kept it up, they would both be standing on the floor with her bent over the bed. Taking his hand from her clit, he wrapped his arm around her brought her right to the edge of the bed pushing into her as he did. Her feet hit the floor and he began to thrust in and out as she braced herself. At the same time he found her breasts and heard her moan as he began to squeeze and mold them to his fingers. He loved the sound of him moving in and out of her, how her pussy sucked at him as he withdrew and then he plunged in. Soon he moving back and forth harder and faster and her cries were getting louder. Suddenly, he felt her coming and she threw her head back in a silent scream. God, he had never met a woman like her, all the fucking they had done over the last few hours, and she still came and worked against him for more. He knew in time she might be sore, and he was sorry for that, but at the same time, could he deny such a hot woman like his Dani all the pleasure she deserved.

If she felt any soreness, she wasn't telling him, now she was whimpering, and begging him to fill her. A few more deep thrusts and she was getting her wish, he was emptying his balls and he knew that for tonight he was done. He needed sleep, he needed her body curled up next to him and tomorrow he would get up and go to work, which was probably why Jack had offered. He had guessed that once she tasted a man inside her, Dani would turn into a wild little nymph.

She was limp against him he withdrew with a long slurping sound. Picking her up in his arms, he laid her on the bed and moved her so he could lie down beside her. She snuggled up to him instantly and wrapped her arm around his chest. "Hmm, that was nice, you can think about it all day tomorrow while you're working..."

"And what will you be thinking of while I'm at work?"

"How nice it will be to soak in a nice warm tub. I think I'm actually sore now..."

Despite himself, Bull began to laugh, and pulled her even closer. "Goodnight my angel, it's late and we both need our sleep." He kissed her forehead and even before he reached her lips, she was sleeping peacefully.

Jack and Helen snuggled tight against each other and like the others in the house they slept deep and peacefully. For the first time in a long time, even the ghosts that wandered around in the night, protecting both the house and it's residents from outside evil were content to simply pass from room to room with little noise or effort, only the small puppies were disturbed by them but a gentle touch and soft whisper relaxed the small furry bodies. The spirits of family knew they should enjoy the peace and quiet while they could, the storm that Dani was beginning to sense was at rest for now, but sooner or later it would strike and they would need all their strength to weather it.

12