All Comments on 'Dani and the Bull Ch. 06'

by darkstone57

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
canndcanndover 13 years ago

I was happy that you clarified a bit about the 'demons' inside of them and what his grandma had said to him. I am a bit surprised at the assertiveness of Dani and how sure she is of her sexuality being that she just lost her virginity and had come across as more of a bookworm in the beginning of the story. But, I guess with such sexual beings as parents and with her older brothers she'd be more likely to know as much as she does and I guess she is just an assertive girl. I can't wait to see what this storm is that is brewing. I liked the bit in the end about the spirits of family watching over them and of course the puppies are adorable.

TheStarsAtNightTheStarsAtNightabout 13 years ago

I thought in vitro fertilization didn't come about until the 1980s. Does that make Dani's dad 20-something? Also, the premise of the story is really good, but the grammar, spelling errors/typos, and misused words make it difficult to read. Lit offers a wonderful volunteer editing service you might consider making use of.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous