All Comments on 'Danielle's Legacy'

by PurpleMonkeyDishwash

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I'm kind of speechless..

i love the whole idea of the mom being a slut but personally i wish it would've had more of a loving connection between the mom and the son at the start..and the castration kind of killed my mood but thats just me..

look forward to your next story though

Ashesh9Ashesh9over 12 years ago
SAD , SADDER , Saddest

i felt depressed after reading this unbelievable caper !

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Umm...

And what the fuck was the point of this?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Party mom was great, but this one was way too dark.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Get back to your roots

Love your older stories like "Party Mom" and ones with a similar vain. Not sure what you were trying to get across with this one. What happened to part 2 of "Basketball Team"? Not fond of the black dominate male but love your stories about the son's friends taking advantage of the son's mom.

Please write again ASAP. Your stories are usually outstanding.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
almost perfect

The beginning was great but the ending was bad. the whole story lost the little credibility any story needs to be enjoyable.

But you have talent. keep on with the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
very good

I enjoyed this but my favorite is Basketball Team. Looking forward to a second chapter of that. Look at the story called "birthday out with mom" for guidance, maybe you can do something with that storyline since that author has disappeared.

forceme2suckforceme2suckover 12 years ago
Not my favorite Purplemonkey story

I really love some of your stories, but this one was a serious downer. I personally don't like castration, but I understand some folks do, but that is not the only reason this story disappointed me. There was very little erotic action, only one or two real humiliating moments, and generally it wasn't even about humiliation, it was about some stupid crazy bitch. Most of the humiliation was incedental, not erotic at all.

I really like your other stories, but I really didn't like this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

wow..

this was not what I was looking for...

Dude you should get help.

Really what the fuck kind of a story is that?

I mean it is good written, you are talented but the stuff you write is weird.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
i love your stories

please write another story. i can't wait to read your next masterpiece.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
WHAT BA TALENT!

This is one of those stories that keeps getting better as you read it.

While I would have likely to seen Chad raped once he got home, as just punishment, you choose catration.

My problem with that is, you "RUSHED IT, which took outthe sexual excitement.

I was terribly upset though, that the Mom lost her popularity, BECAUSE SHE IS THE HERO. Doing that, and prematurely killing off your hero, is just UNFORGIVEABLE!-Eatandbemerry

MalashiMalashiabout 11 years ago
Where that was going...

This was really a great story until the end. I genuinely thought that Chad was going to get punished by Danielle arranging for him to get raped. I thought this even more when that black man kept escorting him back to his room. You describe the story as "A mom's misled feminism has some sexy humiliation for son." I think you lost that with the ending. I really think it should of been more that by the end the son took after the mother. Sucking and fucking to keep men happy and sane.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
What happened?

It was mildly interesting to start then all of a sudden it exploded into one of the strangest piles of junk ever posted on this site. I'm still not sure what happened to whom and if there was any real rhyme or reason for any of it. UGH! Then BARF!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What?

Started off REALLY great then took a very bizarre left turn ...

spaceinvaderspaceinvaderover 9 years ago

First page was good, second page was wtf - didn't like the gay elements.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
What did I just read?

I don't like down-voting stories, but this tale was just plain wrong on so many levels.

C'mon, PMD, you can do better!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPurpleMonkeyDishwash@PurpleMonkeyDishwash
1932 Followers
Cheating girlfriends, promiscuous moms, cocky bullies, oblivious wimps... This is what I write about. Don't comment on my stories telling me to go kill myself or that my characters need to grow some balls. I don't like happy endings, and I don't like incest. I'm on ImageFap h...