Danielle's Life Ch. 08

Story Info
The baby arrives.
3.1k words
4.04
50.5k
13
0

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 04/25/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chasingDan
chasingDan
219 Followers

It had been two months since Randy and I brought our baby boy home from the hospital. Although it was a lot of hard work and sleepless nights, we were really enjoying being parents. I was losing my excess weight and my tits were just tremendous from nursing Kenny. Of course, every spare moment Randy and I shared, we made the most of it. I was still a little sore, but I could not resist Randy's cock any longer. I had not had him in me for months and the urge was too great. I kept him satisfied by giving him blowjobs and he would lick my pussy and put his fingers inside of me, but I certainly needed more. I must have had Randy's cock in my mouth four times a day! I loved giving him head. Because he knew he needed to be gentle with me before the baby was born, the most comfortable position became me kneeling on the floor with him sitting on the bed or sofa. That way, my huge belly wouldn't get in the way.

My routine was to caress his cock with my fingers, then slowly lick the shaft and balls, finally sucking the head between my lips. I became so proficient that I could make Randy cum in minutes. I practiced so much that I learned to take most of his cock into my mouth and my throat. Having his cock in my throat, I could make it very tight around his cock to increase his pleasure. It sure worked. Randy shot his cum in my mouth every time I gave him head like that. I loved the taste of his sperm and always swallowed it. Randy liked watching me suck on him and didn't mind not feeling my pussy for awhile. I wouldn't let him fuck me in my ass either, because I felt too much pressure in my belly and was afraid for the baby. I just knew that soon after the baby was born, Randy would be really anxious to fuck me again and I was too.

I had finished feeding Kenny and put him down to sleep and I made my way into the bedroom. Randy had come home from work a little while ago and was in the shower. I peeked at him through the doorway, staring at his beautiful figure as he washed his hair. I quietly moved over to the tub and reached through the shower curtain to grab onto Randy's big cock. I startled him for a moment.

"Whoa! Damn, you scared me for a second baby!" said Randy.

"Hey baby, I think when you are done in here, you should put this giant thing to use!" I said to him.

"Do you think you are ready for that?" he said.

"Oh I'm ready baby. Do you think you can take care of business tonight?" I remarked.

Randy just laughed and gave me his devious smile. Oh yeah, he was ready too. I let go of his cock, which was getting hard and quickly got out of my clothes and put on my blue teddy. I wasn't wearing any panties and my tits must have been DD at this point. My C cup had grown so much due to my breastfeeding that the teddy was almost too small! My tits looked like giant water balloons about to explode through the thin silky fabric. My belly was almost back to its normal flat profile. I still had some excess weight, but for two months postpartum, I looked pretty hot. I was trying to get back in shape as best I could, because I didn't want Randy to begin looking at other girls. In the mirror, I thought I looked great. Anyway, I looked sexy and that's what a guy wants in his woman.

I climbed onto the bed and laid sideways, waiting for Randy to come out of the bathroom. I had my hand on my pussy and was gently masturbating, getting myself ready and wet for him. Randy stepped thought the doorway, completely naked and we just exchanged looks for a moment.

"Wow baby! You look good. You look real good. I want some of that!" Randy remarked.

"I'm just waiting for you baby. I was thinking about you" I replied.

"Why don't you come over here and show this little white girl what it's all about!" I told him.

He could see I was thinking about him. I had my fingers inside my pussy and I was totally wet. I wanted him badly. Randy slipped onto the bed and slid his head between my legs. He had my ankles in his hands and pulled my legs apart and began licking my pussy lips up and down. God I had missed him today. Ever since the moment I woke up this morning, I was dreaming of Randy fucking me; I was about to get my wish.

Randy was flicking my clit with his tongue and started to suck gently on it, just like I love him to do. I always have orgasms when he does that. He had his fingers in my pussy and was reaching inside to hit my G-spot when I came.

"Ohhhh....ohhhh yes. Yes baby, yes! Ohhh I'm cumming baby, I'm Cumming!" I moaned.

I saw stars when I came. My head felt very light and dizzy. Randy kept his mouth on my pussy and his fingers inside of me as I crushed down on them with the contractions of my orgasm. I was quivering and breathing hard as Randy continued to lick my pussy. My wetness was running down my ass and onto the bed. Randy got up onto his knees, still between my legs. His cock was pretty hard and was dripping precum from the tip. I untied the bow on my teddy and pulled it aside exposing my breasts. Then I pulled him towards me and he crawled over me and strattled my chest, grabbing hold of my big titties. Randy slapped his cock onto my chest and pushed my tits together, covering his penis almost entirely. I replace his hands with mine, holding my tits together so that he could slide his cock between them. It was an awesome sight. My milky white tits hid his big black cock completely until on each thrust forward, the purplish-black head would appear out from the whiteness. I had my head propped up with a pillow and I was able to lick his cock of its clear fluid each time it popped out from between my tits. Randy was dripping a lot of precum and it was all over my upper chest. I could see the precum getting squeezed out each time his cock retreated into my tits. I stopped him for a moment and had his cock by the base. I tightened my grip on it and slowly pulled up towards the head. Precum was pouring out of the head as my hand slid to the top. It ran down my hand between my thumb and forefinger and trickled down my arm. That's a lot of fluid! I licked the stuff off of my arm and Randy smiled at me.

I knew that he was ready for pussy; his cock was hard as a rock. He climbed back between my legs and laid his big cock on my pubic hair. I had not been to the salon for a wax for quite a while, so I had just shaved my pussy clean in the bath and left a small strip of hair just above there. Randy's cock completely covered the pubic hair and just reached my belly button. I really loved when he did this. I would get really turned on at the sight of his enormous black cock about to enter my body. I reached down to gently pet it. His cock looked like a giant black snake and I was always amazed to think that it was going to be stuffed all the way up inside of me. I don't know where it all went, but Randy could fit it all the way in with his balls resting against the bottom of my pussy and my asshole. When Randy came inside of me, I liked to reach down and feel his balls pressed up against me. It was incredible to feel the muscle below his balls pumping his semen into me, with my fingertips. I wished we could just stay like that for hours and sometimes, we did.

Randy placed his cock at the opening of my pussy lips. He rubbed it on my lips the get the head wet and then began pushing it inside of me. He was being really careful not to hurt me and he knew that I was still a bit sore and wanted me to feel good. Well, believe me, it hurt, but I enjoyed the pleasure more and ignored the pain. Randy's cock felt so good, it was like the first time he fucked me. His cock had not been in my pussy for almost five months now, and I longed for the stretching feeling he gave me when he filled me with his cock. He started slowly fucking me, in and out until he was reaching the back of my pussy as he always did. It never really hurt; it only felt strange when his cock would contact my cervix. Because of the size of Randy's cock, I thought that he may actually be getting past my cervix and entering my womb. If it weren't for all of the times that he shot his sperm into my pussy, having his cock deep in my womb would sure explain how I got pregnant so easily.

Randy could tell by the sounds I was making and by the look on my face that I was enjoying our fucking, so he increased his thrusting into me. He was just about pounding me with the same force he used to before the baby. His balls were slapping my ass as he rammed his cock into my pussy harder and harder. I was shouting with pleasure and I was digging my fingers into his back. I felt my body going into orgasm again as he fucked me.

"Fuck me Randy! Fuck me with your big cock baby, oh yeah. Make me cum baby, make me cum!" I shouted with pleasure.

I had another huge orgasm. Randy had my legs pulled around my shoulders so that he could drive his cock deep into my body. I was watching my pussy lips gripping onto his cock as he pumped in and out of me. His big balls were no longer smashing into my ass, because they were getting tighter as he approached his orgasm. I think that I actually blacked out for a second when I came. My body went numb. I was in a daze from the pleasure and I couldn't even make a sound. Wave after wave of orgasm overcame my senses. My animal instincts got control over me again and all I was able to do was breathe and watch him fuck me. Randy rammed into me a few times more then on the last thrust inside, he orgasmed in my pussy. His body flexed and tensed as he squeezed me tightly. He sent his semen deep into my pussy, squirting his powerful sperm directly into my womb once again.

Of course, I wasn't on any kind of birth control. Who needed that? I didn't think it would matter since I had recently given birth and I didn't have a care anyway. Randy was mine and if he wanted to cum inside of me, I wasn't stopping him. I was in love with him and would do anything he told me to do. Randy kept pumping his cum into me until finally he collapsed onto me. I was still in a cloud. When I cum while he is fucking me, it's like my body takes over and is waiting for him to deliver his sperm inside. I am completely powerless to change anything and maybe that's what nature intended.

As we both regained our senses, we just kissed passionately until Randy was hard again. His cock never left my pussy and all of his cum was trapped deep inside. He began fucking me again, ramming in and out of me with force. This time, my ankles were not around my shoulders. I had my legs wrapped around Randy's waist. I was holding onto his ass with my hands, pulling my deeper into my pussy as he fucked me. He was grinding on my clitoris and I knew that I would cum again shortly. My pussy was making squishing noises as Randy's cock pumped in and out from all of my juices and his big load of sperm that was pooled deeply inside me. He only was fucking me for about fifteen minutes when he said he was going to cum again. As he started to ram me harder as he approached orgasm, I reached down and cradled his balls with my hand, anxious to feel them start pumping sperm into my body once more. Randy's balls tightened up and he pressed into me and began filling my pussy with semen again. I felt the muscle contracting and pulsating a dozen times, releasing his black sperm into me, and then I came. My little pussy was squeezing down on his cock, milking it and helping to deliver more cum to my womb. I just clamped my legs around Randy while we both finished our orgasms.

We kissed again and Randy left his cock in my pussy again for a while, blocking any semen from seeping out.

"I love you baby" I whispered to Randy.

"I love you too Danielle" he replied. "Did I take care of business for you baby?" he asked slyly.

"Oh, you took care of business all right. You know, I'm not on any birth control. What if daddy knocks up mommy again?" I smugly asked him.

"You're my woman now. I want all the babies you can make" he replied.

Randy climbed off of me. He is such a big guy; he delightfully smothers me with his beautiful body. As his cock finally left my pussy, I sat up and looked down at myself. My pussy was still open, stretched from Randy's big cock and no cum was leaking out. I guess he had pumped it all so far inside me that it couldn't come back out. I stood up and as I made my way to the bathroom, a tremendous river of cum began gushing out of my pussy. It actually took my standing and moving around to get the thick, white cum to leave my body. Randy had given me a double load of his sperm. I only wondered briefly how much of it was bathing my little eggs.

After I left the bathroom, the baby started crying, so I became mommy again. Randy and I fucked every night since that first time, him double cumming inside of me most of the time. It would actually be unusual for me to go to the bathroom after sex and not have Randy's cum running out of my pussy. He really liked shooting his cum into my pussy. He told me before that his black sperm belonged in my pussy and I agree. Now, I would not have it any other way. I wanted his cum in me and begged Randy to cum in my pussy all of the time. Not a day went by when that wonderful sperm of his wasn't swimming around my insides. I wanted my ovaries to be constantly submerged in his semen and I made sure that he delivered the package daily.

I spoke to Brett the other day; he and I had not seen each other for many months. We had taken this drama so far that we had really become the story. Brett had been living with an old friend of mine for some time and was happy. He told me that he thought about me, but it was different somehow. He asked how the baby was doing and how Randy was treating me. He said that he missed me, but it was more like when you miss a friend. I didn't realize that it was truly over between us until that moment. I started to cry, but I knew that it was ok. I was really happy with what I had now. I had a new family. Randy had given me a child and he loved me and I was in love with him. Brett and I shared many happy times, but since I fell in love with Randy, none of that mattered anymore. I have new memories and new experiences I've shared with someone else. I just need to put the past behind me and enjoy the good times ahead. Brett and I agreed to legally separate, in case one of us was getting serious with our relationships. I don't know that this is as far as Brett and I had intended to go, but here we are.

I haven't spoken to Brett for months. I may never speak to him again, except for divorce papers. I am pregnant again and with twins! All of Randy's double orgasms in me implanted double babies. Just when I was getting back into shape again, I'm knocked up with twin black babies. Randy and I were walking through the mall with the stroller yesterday and I was visualizing triple strollers. It seemed that the way he and I were fucking, we would have an army of children in no time. The way I felt about Randy and the way he made me feel, I would have ten babies for him. I believe it's the whole black and white thing. Living with a black man, something inside just commands you to want to please him if you are a white woman. I've never had an orgasm as strong as I have had with black lovers. You just fall under a spell from the charm of black men; I guess that's what happened to me.

It's been seven months and my belly is huge again. I looked at myself in the bedroom mirror and I had to laugh. I had this giant belly, pulling my top up so that you could see my Africa tattoo on my back. I'm back to ass fucking and blowjobs for Randy. I keep him happy. He loves to rub his hand on my belly and talk to the twins. It will not be long before I give birth again and I can hardly wait, because I'm craving Randy's cock to be inside of me again.

chasingDan
chasingDan
219 Followers