All Comments on 'Dan's Double Dilemma'

by Salamando_Flames

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thanks!

The best sex magic story I've read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Loved it

Glad to see you back after so long! I left a more extensive comment of this story in your blog

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story!

This is such a well written story with characters that are believable and likeable. That you for sharing!

Salamando_FlamesSalamando_Flamesover 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you all for the compliments! :)

martianvenusianceasefiremartianvenusianceasefireover 3 years ago

This wasn't just a great sex mage story, unlike a lot of the other ones in the series, the main character actually isn't blocked from enjoying the teases.

The father-daughter element, the accidental orgasm, the loving daughter fending off the bitch ex-wife, the teasing build up, the relief (especially being able to lord it over the ex-wife), this story hit all the notes. Even the neighbors being adamant about minding their business — so respectful.

The humiliation when a girl lords her sexual power over you can be nice, but some of the characters take it way too far into bullying, cruelty, even the complete psychological destruction of their victims through straight-up rape — actually, even rape can be portrayed in a fun/sexy way, even by a less likable character, but when it's just used as a tool to deliberately break someone like a supervillain, it's not fun for me. Others may find that sexy, but not me; it crosses the line from humiliation to strong degradation, which I'm not a fan of.

My other recommendations in this series include “Comic Throb” and “What Are Friends For?”. Some of the others are good, too, but those two hit right.

Salamando_FlamesSalamando_Flamesover 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks a lot! Glad this one went over well for you. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really appreciated the effort you put into worldbuilding, developing the ways in which people would have adapted to the changed society. Well done!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous