Darcy, Come Home & Find a Bride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He was tormented by something even when a kid. It led to personal anguish rather than violence. Look, I'm getting some of the old crew together tonight for dinner out something. Just the gang, not partners. This is for you darling."

"I'd love to be honored. Call me with info. Bye."

Darcy almost said he often used to think of her during boring stretches when alone, especially in Australia away from the cities where the countryside was so vast and the wait for the next ride were often very long waits. He knew from that that Lisa was his favorite, something he'd not know at home, but decided not to tell her. She was Ted's girl now.

They reveled in their get-together. He'd been leader of the pack, principally he was the ideas man, as none of them really liked being led. He pulled out a photograph taken when most of them at the reunion were there, aged eighteen or nineteen. It was a nude party and none of them had seen the photo.

The females shrieked with laughter at their wanton poses and the guys seemed to be comparing lengths of dangle. They all wanted a copy so he handed across the filmstrip to Lisa to have the shot, number 5, printed off and then to pass it on to anyone else wanting a copy. Nothing was going on in the photograph that could be called pornographic. They were just fun-loving kids nearing the exit of their teens.

Lisa drove him home and fucked him. Darcy had not expected that. She drove into the driveway of his family home, stopping just inside the gateway and turning off the lights apart from the stereo-player light and light music played. They chatted until commanding, "Kiss me."

It was the tone she used and it turned back the clock more than three years ago. She used that tone and said 'kiss me' when her meaning was 'fuck me'. She was a polite woman. Darcy held back, not believing she was telling him this and then she changed his mind in a flash, drawing up her skirt to expose her stocking tops.

He licked his lips, thinking she'd not see that. Wrong. She licked a finger and ran it across his mouth saying, "Dry lips honey? You'll find my pussy is leaking."

That was a grossly erotic invitation and Darcy abandoned his restraint. He'd banged married women throughout the world, so being involved in adultery wasn't an issue. He didn't know why he was hesitating...perhaps wanting Lisa to be the perfect wife. But at that invitation he cast aside all restraint and banged his lips against hers and she grasped him hungrily and soon had her tongue virtually down his throat.

Lisa unzipped him and fished out his dick and dribbled on to it. Even in the dim light that action was illuminated sufficiently to send a great wave of carnal desire sweeping through Darcy. He pulled her across from under the steering wheel to him while she feverishly pulled down her panties and squeaked, "I can't get them off." Being on top of him her legs was against the glove box.

Darcy reached down and tore her panties apart in both hands to avoid hurting her. "Place yourself on to my dick," he said huskily, transferring his hands to lift her hips a little.

"Oh Darcy," she gasped, taking his hot and thick dick in one of her hands. "I'm on the pill; we're not planning a little one yet."

She began feeding into him and he growled, "Well this is not a little one and dropped her, by pulling away his hands and thrusting up his groin, giving her the lot in one hit. Lisa gurgled and he felt her spray him.

"Oh, I've come already," she panted.

"Thank you. I regard that as an extreme compliment. Get rocking and enjoy, as this is the last time I'll ever fuck you. This is how it has to be."

"Oh darling," she whimpered, and pulling out a small tit fed him.

CHAPTER 2

The flight via Dallas with an elapsed time of almost five hours landed at McAllen-Miller Airport, two miles out of McAllen City, early afternoon. Kevin's parents and one of his sisters were waiting to meet them and as introductions were being made Kevin looked up and saw a vision of beauty. There was no other way to describe it. A curvy blonde in a hospital nursing uniform in full flight was running to greet someone.

Darcy didn't clicked until she slammed into Kevin, almost knocking him back three feet. Kevin had said sister Bonnie was a nurse. He just gawked and was aware everyone was staring at him, waiting for him to reply to Kevin's introduction.

Mouth running dry Darcy croaked, "You're gorgeous."

"Does that mean I'm not Kevin's sister?"

Darcy flicked a look at mother Barbara and sister Tessa.

"It seems to run in the female line of your family. But you collected it all."

Bonnie's mouth fell open and she colored.

Darcy said, "Sorry, I have greeted you like a dim-witted country boy although no offence intended to country boys. You've blown me away."

Barbara said gently, "Darcy, Bonnie has a very pleasant young man. They have been dating for almost six months."

"I mean no offence Mrs Mandrel."

"Thank you Darcy. I thought our agreement was you'd call me Barbara."

"No wonder this jerk wasn't at the wedding. He probably got lost trying to get home."

"Tessa, how dare you. Apologize to our guest right now."

"No, Tessa is entitled to her opinion. None of you have to like me."

Kevin grinned at the others, standing with open mouths. "You'll get used to him. This guy can excite and let you down without seconds but you'll like him and eventually realize he never disappoints. Mom this is what the jerk gave me to give to you."

Digging into his carry bag Kevin pulled out a 10 by 8 photograph Darcy had taken of Louise and Kevin.

Barbara's hands shook as she opened the package. Kevin had told her on the phone their guest -- the missing one of the family -- was an itinerant photographer of awesome merit.

"Oh God, how could any couple be so beautiful, oh God," Barbara gasped, sniffing.

She handed the framed photo to her non-talkative husband Frank who looked at it and smiling said, "You have done us proud Darcy."

Darcy nodded to both of them and watched Tessa now holding the frame in hands that looked a little unsteady. "You have captured beauty in Louise I've not realized she had. You are masterful."

"Thank you. It's only a matter of getting them relaxed with the right lighting and cracking off exposures until the one that surmounts all others is captured because they both were posing to near perfection. The camera didn't lie and there has been no air brushing, absolutely none."

Darcy watched Bonnie study the photo and knew by her initial reaction what she really thought. She handed the photo back to her mother and said, "It's okay." Darcy grinned and she caught his mocking expression and colored. "Actually it's sensation. You'll wow your girlfriend with it mom."

Bonnie looked for approval from Darcy but found he was studying her midway between her belly and chin. She said a little coldly, "Are we going?"

"You take Darcy and show him around a bit while we take Kevin home and grill him about life in the big smoke," Frank said.

"Dad I don't think..."

"Don't attempt to over-rule your father on this matter Tessa," Kevin said. "You really ought to learn when to butt out Bonnie?"

"Whatever you say master."

Barbara bit her lip watching Bonnie push off Darcy's trolley and frown when he put up his arm almost to place it around Bonnie's waist and then drop it again.

On the drive home Barbara said rather icily. "Tell us what you really think of him Kevin."

"When I met him for the first time and saw his great looks and physique, I forced myself to dislike him. Ten minutes later we were shooting baskets, no one else looking it. I was too quick for him. It was man-on-man. I left him for dead, but not always. He had the option of crunching me, but never looked like smashing me down. He called it quits way too early and complimented me, saying I moved like grease lightning. I could see he was not surly about saying that; it was warmly given praise. Soon he had me entranced and we've become pals. He's so accomplished and has a couple of degrees."

"What, college degrees?" Tessa said disbelievingly.

"Actually university degrees from Eastern Michigan -- a BA in art history and a MFA in photography."

"What, that bear has a masters?"

"Yes Tessa. I wanted to bring him home here because he'd said he'd past through on a motorbike some years ago but moved on again after having a steak. I also though he might date you a bit Tessa but I'm afraid he's fallen over his feet on Bonnie as dad was quick to pick up."

Tessa began sobbing and Barbara yelled, "Frank, after them; he's all alone with Bonnie."

"Calm down Barbara and if you're going to bawl, bawl so I can't hear you Tessa. Why don't you guys ask Kevin about life in Chicago and how he and Louise are getting along?"

* * *

After stowing Darcy's suitcase on rollers and camera bag, Bonnie said, "Kevin, could you quit staring at my breasts. It makes me feel uncomfortable."

"They're real beauties Bonnie. Let's do a deal -- you play with my abs for one minute and you free your breasts and allow me to play with them for one minute. That ought to take the pressure off me and...er...you."

"Darcy, that is boorish and childish. What a thing to say to a woman you don't know."

"With my hands around them, even for only a minute, I'd know you a whole lot better."

"God, you are Neanderthal, "Bonnie said, unable to conceal her smile. "You're funny, possibly cute, but no way Darcy. To you I am untouchable. Have you got that?"

"I hear what you say. Don't blame me when you succumb."

Bonnie said she hadn't had lunch and Darcy said he felt like chewing something.

"A sandwich at home or getting bored eating with me."

"We're almost at the Mexican border. Take me somewhere traditional."

They went to the Republic of the Rio Grande on South 10th street that specializes in Southwestern cuisine.

"Yeah this place has it," Darcy said appreciatively, looking at the some of the lunchtime diners now just lolling back drinking. His mom had topped up his card again so he was fine for money. Bonnie chose a double Vodka over ice and he asked for beer. They both ordered Enchiladas del Mar.

"I'm sorry about grumping at your staring at me. I'm rather flattered you want to look at had admiration rather than lust in your eyes."

"It could quickly turn to lust."

She giggled.

"What does your guy do?"

"His name is Paul Dugas who works in IT at the University of Texas-Pan America less that ten miles away from the city."

"Do you live with him?"

"Not yet, his parents are very strict."

"What kind of nurse a you?"

"A good one, very sensitive and dedicated."

Darcy grinned and said he wouldn't doubt that but what type of nurse. She replied she specialized in post-operative care and monitoring.

"I bet you are good at doing that."

Bonnie smiled and asked Darcy about his travels.

As the question-answers slowed she asked, "Did you have lots of women over those three years?"

The question was unexpected but he liked it. "Yes and no."

"What kind of answer is that?"

"I went for long periods on the road with no one stopping to pick me up and at times slept out in the open and mostly the drivers who stopped were male."

"Occasionally a woman motorist would stop for you?"

"Yes."

"And?"

"If it looked good I'd give her the eye. Sometimes there would be a language barrier."

"What was your technique?"

Darcy smiled. This was where he wanted to be positioned.

"Women seemed fascinated by my carrot top."

"I can imagine that. But how did you get this interested?"

"I would make sure they'd catch me staring at their breasts."

Bonnie flushed and her breathing became heavier.

"And?"

Darcy smiled and said it could embarrass her if he continued.

She snorted.

So he said he'd place a hand on the women's breast, being careful to avoid startling her because she would be driving.

"And," Bonnie breathed.

"Actually it was a technique I even used in a restaurant or sitting on a wall or bench. If she wanted me she'd usually slowly part her legs, making sure I noticed."

Bonnie placed a hand on her throat and her blue eyes were now huge.

Darcy place money on the table and said, "We'd better go."

"Yes," Bonnie said. Darcy could see her nipples were now well defined.

As they walked to her car Bonnie said, "Paul is taking me to a movie this evening and then on to supper. You are welcome to join us."

"Thanks, that's very kind. But I have been away from your family already. This is my first day with them. It is proper that I be with them and it's what I wish to do."

As they were about to enter the impressive stucco and orange titled home Bonnie stopped and turning said, "What you told me in the restaurant was the sexiest conversation I've ever had with a man."

"I could beat that by telling you what I'd do with you if only you would allow me to touch."

She giggled and turned entered the house.

* * *

On the last evening before Kevin and Darcy returned home, Darcy went to the bathroom before desert was served and was just entering when Bonnie, who'd leave the table after mains and was prepared to go out, said "Hi" and followed Darcy in and closed the door. She backed against it and said "Hi" again. Knowing what this was about and anticipating she'd be nervous, Darcy moved right up to her, almost touching belly to belly.

She put her arms around his neck and gently kissed him. He kissed back and said, "Should we be doing this?"

She smiled faintly and said no, but she wanted to do it. "Every night since your arrival I think of you placing a hand on my breast and I open my legs."

"What a lovely thought. You'd better go; I have no wish to upset your mother. She has been very lovely and kind to me -- in fact you all have. It's been a great week."

"Very well then. I'm going."

As Bonnie was closing the door Darcy said, "Oh Bonnie?"

"Yes?" she said, opening the door a little.

"Give me a call when you're ready."

"Ready for what?"

"You'll know."

She snorted and said god he was so frustrating and slammed the door.

* * *

Three weeks later Bonnie did call.

"Hi, lovely to be in contact again."

There was a pause and then, "It's taken me two days to get sufficient backbone to make this call."

"I didn't pick you as been shy, except in deciding against showing me your tits."

Bonnie seemed to have no objection to the word tits. "I was afraid you might have someone else."

"I hadn't found the need for that. I knew you'd be calling soon, wanting to open your legs for me."

"Oh god, I need to sit down."

"Then sit. There definitely is no one else. What do you want to do?"

"Meet you in Dallas this coming weekend."

Darcy chuckled and said he liked the sound of that. "I'm lecturing in photography at my old university, four days a week. I have Fridays free so will arrive in Dallas early afternoon and visit a graphics consultant who is on my shortlist."

Bonnie said, "I'll arrive at the airport at 7:15 otherwise it will be after 10:00."

"Right, book right now and you may be lucky to get the earlier flight although it will be Friday. I'll be there to collect you. Um, about sex. I will be uneasy if Paul is still around."

"He's not. I thought it honest to tell him of my thoughts about you and he dropped me like a hot coal, choosing that moment to say his parents didn't think I was suitable for him because I wasn't Catholic."

Darcy said he might pose a problem because he was more or less Agnostic.

"That's a bit like me I guess. Spiritually it's hard to know what to believe because such a lot of claptrap surrounds the probable truths. About accommodation, I have that organized. A girlfriend at the hospital here owns a small apartment downtown at a good address. Her grandma left it to her. Or do you want a hotel suite?"

Darcy said he was paying off debt so he favored the apartment but would pay for the hotel suite if she preferred.

"No, Doris showed me a photograph -- it's a lovely apartment. Bye you lovely man."

He said he couldn't wait to open her legs. She giggled and cut the call.

* * *

It was evening and had gone 9:00. Only Darcy and his mother were home so he went to find her. She was in bed watching TV. He jumped in the covers beside her.

"I'm nude, waiting for your father to come home. He's back to having it off with me at least twice a week. It's great was are active again."

Darcy put a hand on her bare breast and caught her nipple between two fingers. He grinned as he felt her legs open.

"Mom, I've found a woman."

"Oh that's lovely," she said, pulling his head to her and kissing his cheek. She suddenly froze and then pulled his hand off her breast. "It's not Rosa is it?"

"Of course not. Put my hand back."

"No, you shouldn't be touching your mother like that."

"Mom, don't be old fashion. Pussy is a different issue and I accept that."

"Oh, very droll but unfortunately the trouble with you men you start on a breast and the next thing a women knows she has fingers up her pussy."

"You seem remarkably knowledgeable?"

"Exactly what are you insinuating?" his mother asked, nostrils flaring.

Darcy had her where he wanted her, all fired up.

"Since I have this new girlfriend you can bring Rosa into the fold again. It's not right to have a member of the family kept outside the family like this. It's really not fair mom."

"How strong is the attachment between you and this new woman?"

"Strong, very strong. We are meeting up in Dallas this weekend."

"Who is she?"

"You've met her mom. In fact she's stayed in this house."

"It is Rosa?"

Darcy laughed. "Don't be so pathetic."

"Well who is she?"

"The beautiful Bonnie Mandrel."

"What? That's incredible but no, she is much too good for you."

"Thank you mother."

"You know what I mean. Isn't she almost engaged to a university guy who's into high tech?"

"She's just called to say it's over between them, that she wants me. When I was staying with the family in McAllen apparently I made such a big impression..."

"What with young man?"

"I didn't lay my finger on her mom and that's the truth. She's been thinking of me every night since the first day of my arrival there and she now feels I'm neglecting her so she's arrange to have this weekend with me -- I suppose to see whether it's rampant passion or love."

"Love, that means she could become my daughter-in-law."

"Would you like that?"

"Oh Darcy, I'd adore it."

"Well you reinstate Rosa and I'll bring home Bonnie. Mom I feel so guilty about Rosa being tossed out of the family because I associated with her and people jumped to conclusions."

"Oh, fancy you saying that. You know I only looked at it one way, saw red, and went for Rosa's head. Did you fuck my sister, repeatedly fuck her over a long period?"

"Mom, how could I answer you other that to say what we've always said to our accusers; we've always denied it."

"You are so awkwardly frustrating over this Darcy."

"Mom, she's been punished enough and I'll swear to you that I'll not place myself in a position again with her to have those false accusation flying again."

"Very well, you have made me so happy with your news about Bonnie. Now push off and shut the door. I'll call Rosa now and invited her here for dinner, tomorrow night if she can make it."

"Thank you mom. You are a real pal," Darcy said, leaving her side. "Give dad a good one tonight."

Grabbing a coffee, Darcy sat in front of TV with the sound muted and called Kevin.

"Oh it's you."

"Hi Louise...a nasty day at the coalface?"

Kevin's mother has just called. She's terribly upset."

"It's the daughter who marries the guy, not the mother."

"Exactly what kind of comment is that? God you talk with a mouth full of oil at times."