Darcy, Come Home & Find a Bride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Women in the audience screamed with laughter.

"Darcy tried me in a number of positions...er poses (laughter) and finally I knew I was there. It was reflected in the way he looked at me and the pose felt...well it didn't feel like a pose. I knew it was me."

"Ladies and gentleman, this is my dream portrait photographer Darcy Farnsworth," she said, as Darcy, sitting, came into the camera shot. "Flash your gorgeous teeth Darcy and say hi to our people here and then look into the camera with the red light showing and say hi to everyone out there."

"Hi everyone. Isn't she great for an old woman?"

The audience howled with laughter.

Julia: What is your first priority with a portrait shoot?

Darcy: Being commissioned and being paid.

The audience laughed along with Julie.

Julia: I mean at the point of shooting?

Darcy: Having my subject looking right and then having him or her really relaxed. Tension in the shoulders and the jaw is what spoils most photographs of people and, of course, phony poses just don't work.

Julia: Do you attempt to make your subjects look sexy?

Darcy: If you mean looking at their optimum best my answer is yes.

Julia: Does that answer mean the same as sexy?

Darcy: Probably it does if they are in their sexually active years.

Julia: How could you tell that"

Darcy: If an older woman remains sexually active she will be capable to looking sexy. (Studio laughter).

Julia: Are you a defense attorney Darcy?"

Darcy: No, just a guy who tries to get the best out of a subject seeking a flattering portrait or in a few cases a subject waiting a portrait to show them with the expression they desire. For example, a banker wants to look trustworthy, a clergyman or woman wants to look that God is on his or her side and a businessman who is crooked wants to project innocence.

Julia: And a prostitute.

Darcy: I've never had a subject declare she was a prostitute but I would guess I will try to portray her with a look that says, 'Baby you are my first client ever, honest."

The studio audience was close to becoming hysterical.

Julie: The portrait we showed you at the beginning of this interview was of me near the end of the shoot when I'd become jumpy and wanted it finished. This is the third exposure when I was calm and into my work as the subject for an inspired photographer who wished to do his best for me.

The shot was beautifully composed and showed Julia looking at peace within herself, the side of her jaw and right cheek in her right hand, her fingers spread out evenly against her dark hair and her face wearing just the faintest of smiles and her eyes appeared to be laughing.

"That, ladies and gentlemen, is what I call inspired photography and my mom adores it. I'm showing my innocence in character that I thought had deserted me many, many years ago. Thank you portrait photographer Darcy Farnsworth and thank you for appearing on my show."

Bonnie had watched the program with interest and the final portrait shown filled her with awe. It was a transformation of Julia Barron, showing her at her very best and perhaps then some.

Darcy stepped out of the cab at the entrance to his apartment building when his phone rang.

"Hi, I'm in the bar opposite your apartment building."

"Bonnie?"

"Yes. I saw you on TV before I came down here. May I buy you a drink?"

"Yes of course. I'm looking your way but it's one-way glass."

"Perhaps I look better in the flesh."

"I have been thinking quite a bit about your flesh."

Sounding a little husky, Bonnie said, "Then why don't you come over?"

* * *

Darcy pulled his dripping cock out of Bonnie and moved up and she licked him clean.

"God, that was exquisite. Never have you been so gentle with me although it's some time back to remember," she cooed.

"You appeared so ready for it and yet so emotionally fragile. I almost didn't proceed."

"I would have killed you had you pulled away," she giggled.

Bonnie and Darcy were married six weeks later at a small wedding, attended by immediate family and closest friends. His business was booming and the wedding came a week after Bonnie had graduated and was promoted to a senior nursing position at the hospital. So both of their careers were on track.

Sad that her father chose not to come to the wedding, Bonnie's disappointment was more than made up by being so totally accepted into Darcy's family, with his mother making it abundantly clear her new daughter-in-law now had a substitute mother.

They cruised for six days in Caribbean waters on a chartered ketch with a female captain and deckhand and male cook, and took as their guests Dale and Mick and Louise and Kevin. On the flight home Louise confided to her best friend Bonnie that when in St John's on Antigua had her suspicion confirmed she was pregnant.

They kissed and Louise said, "I'm glad you two are coming home with us. I'll announce it at dinner tomorrow night when we will have recovered enough to party again."

"Thank God for that," Bonnie giggled. "With you preggie you'll become woman-of-the-year for Diane; that will take the pressure to perform off Dale and me."

Darcy looked over the back of his seat and winked at Louise. "Kevin has just told me a big secret. Congratulations."

He sat back and called in a loud voice to a flight attendant, "Ma'am, six glasses and two bottles of champagne here please. A pregnancy has just been announced."

"Oh God," sighed Louise, attempting to sink through her seat.

THE END