Dark Angel: An Angel In Heat Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
supman
supman
31 Followers

...

Alec stood just outside the house. He looked down at his watch, it had been ten minutes since Max had slipped through the back window. If everything had gone as planned Ted should be coming out any second. As if on cue the front door opened as Ted came strolling out. Alec tossing a questioning gaze towards him.

"Went perfect, Did exactly what you said," Ted said with a grin. "She was a little hesitant at first, but she really doesn't want people to know about those tapes. She's in there waiting for ya."

"Good," Alec replied. "Meet back here in the morning 'kay?" Ted nodded in agreement, as Alec passed him. His heart pounding as he entered the house and made his way into the bedroom.

His breath caught in his throat as he entered the bedroom and saw Max. Over the last few days, he had watched her do unthinkable things on the videos, but the sight of her just a few feet from him was still stunning. Ted had done a perfect job. He almost couldn't believe it was real, never in his life would he have though Max would be in a situation like this.

Max's clothes were removed, leaving her naked body bare before him as she laid on the bed. Her hands bound above her head, handcuffed to the headboard. Most importantly the dark black blind fold that covered her eyes that made sure she would never see the man who was about to give her the fucking of her life.

The floor creeked as Alec stepped into the room, closing the door behind him. Max's head turned towards the sound as she realized she was no longer alone. Her legs folded together and she turned her exposed breasts away as she tried to hide herself from him. Her lips parted as if she was about to say something only to close as she realized there was little point.

Alec made his way to the end of the bend shedding his own clothes on the way. Max flinched, a gasp escaping her lips as he reached out and touched her calf, letting his fingers trace along the smooth skin of her leg. He never had the chance to really look at her yesterday, what had happened in the shower was fast and brutal, full of need. He promised him this time he would take his time, he would make sure that unlike what had happened yesterday she would never forget this night.

Gently he parted her legs, surprised as she doesn't fight him. His hands softly caressing her legs as he places a first light kiss onto her inner thigh.

"Mmfm," Max gasped in surprise as she felt the mans lips on her thigh. Her leg recoiled instinctively away from the mans touch. She could feel his warm breath on her pussy lips as he move his mouth over her. "Please..." she whimpered, not sure if she wanted him to stop or not.

"Shhh," Alec shushed her. Happy that despite her hesitation that she was beginning to enjoy herself. He didn't know if she was still feeling the after effects of her heat cycles or if she just got off by being fucked by strangers and he didn't really care at the moment. Tired of teasing her he lowered her mouth onto her wet core.

"Ohfuck, Mmhhm," Max let out a deep groan as she felt Alec's mouth cover her pussy. Her hips jerking towards his mouth as he pushed his tongue inside of her, tasting her. Her legs tightened around his head as he began licking her pussy. "Ohgod," she moaned as he assaulted her cunt with his mouth.

Max pinched her eyes closed as her back arched, pleasure shooting through her as this mans mouth worked wonders on her body. She shouldn't be enjoying this, she told herself. She bit her lip hard as she tried to gain some semblance for control. She pulled on the handcuffs but they would budge.

"Mmm," she hated herself but she couldn't stop the moan from escaping as she felt two fingers slide into her pussy. His mouth turned its attention to her throbbing clit suckling on it as his fingers slowly moved inside of her.

Alec pulled his mouth away watching as Max's body arched towards him trying to prolong his touch. His fingers glistened with her juices as they slowly worked their way in and out of her. He could feel her body tremble with desire as he played with her. Her face hidden by the blind fold all he could see were her pouty parted as she panted for breath. Her hands strained against the cuffs as she struggled to control her own body. Curling his fingers he rubbed her sensitive inner walls, smiling as her mouth opened in shock and she moaned loudly. He captured her clit once again in his mouth, sucking hard on the little nub of flesh. His fingers rubbing her from the inside Max let out a small scream as she came.

"MmFuck... Why, ohgod," she moaned as he body convulsed around Alec's fingers. She pulled violently on the handcuffs frustrated at her lack of control as he body was rocked with a wave of pleasure. Alec gently kissed her firm stomach as his fingers slowly slid in and out of prolonging her climax. Alec watched as her body slowly calmed as her orgasm faded.

Alec gave her a moment to recover before he slowly began kising his way up her stomach. Nibbling on the underside of her breast before taking one of her hard nipples into his mouth rolling his tongue against it.

"I... Please... Why..." Max began whimpering again as he made his way up her body, licking and kissing every inch of her exposed flesh. "Just let..." Max began only to be silenced as Alec covered her mouth with his own.

"Mmmmmmh," Max moaned as Alec passionately kissed her. She could taste her own sweet juices on his lips as he plundered her mouth. Nipping and biting at her pouty lips. "Please..." she moaned as she tried to pull her mouth away from his. She swallowed hard as she felt his cock press against her thigh.

"Noo... Fuuck," she whimpered as she felt his push his cock against her wet pussy. Slick from her previous climax he slowly slid inside of her. Alec slowly pushed inside of her, holding back a groan. She was so tight, so wet and hot, it felt like her inner muscles were massaging his cock. He had dreamed of his moment since he first laid eyes on her and it was finally coming true. He bent down trying to recapture her lips with his own.

"Mmstop," Max protested turning his head away from him, not letting him kiss her. Alec was disappointed but quickly got over it, turning his attention to her neck as he lick and bit at her. Slowly he began moving inside of her, thrusting into her, taking his time to enjoy the feeling of her body wrapped around his. Her breasts crushed against his chest as he pressed his wieght against her making sure he could feel as much as her body as he could.

He looked down at her face as he thrust into her with slow long thrusts. He wanted nothing more then to rip off her blind fold so he could watch her face as he slowly fucked. But he knew that would ruin everything. So he made do watching her lips as her jaw clenched. Her breathing picked up as sshe tried in vain to ignore the feelings his cock was creating inside of her.

Noooo, Max's mind begged her body to resist the feelings building inside of her. Her cunt squeezing with harder with every thrust. Despite herself she could feel her hips slowly grinding against his, meeting his slow strong thrusts. It felt so good, she could feel the heat growing in her blood. His pace increased, and he captured her breast in his hand twisting and pulling at her nipple and she knew that she was lost.

Max's legs lifted resting against Alec's hips for a moment before wrapping around him, locking his cock into her pussy. Her whimpering increasing with every thrust. "mmmMmmm, mmmm, mmm, fuck," Max's body started thrusting against his own. Matching his intensity as their bodys slapped together. Still she kept her head to the side still not willing to let him kiss her.

Ohgod, Alec wanted to scream out in pleasure, but he bit back his moans, not willing to risk Max hearing his voice. Max's own groans and moans filled the small bedroom as Alec fucked her. He bent down, gently biting her shoulder as he pounded his cock into her. His slow steady strokes long gone as his animal instincts took over, ravaging Max with his cock.

"Fuck, ohgod, mmmFuck," Max screamed out. Her body now covered in sweat bounced with every hard fuck. She came hard, wildly jerking her hips against the mans invading cock. Pulling so hard on her handcuffs she thought her wrists would break. But Alec didn't let up, he continued fucking her, pounding every ounce of energy had into her.

"Fuckmeee," Max whined as another orgasm rocked her body. Never in hear life, in heat or not had anyone give it to her this hard. "ohgodohgodohgod," she moaned as she saw stars. Her body on fire and she didn't know how much more she could take. Using everything she had left she rocked her body against Alec's pressing her breasts against his chest. Wanting him to cum so her delectable torture would stop. "Please, cum in me" she moaned into his ear.

That was too much for Alec, hearing Max moan that into his ear broke any resolve her had left as he let it go. For the first time grunting loudly as he came. Shooting his cum deep inside of her he collapsed onto Max, too exhausted to move.

Max laid there silently as she tried to catch her breath. The man pressed against her, she could feel his cock softening inside of her, his warm seed filling her. She hated herself for losing control like that. Letting his strange man fuck her till she came, twice. It made her sick to her stomach knowing that being used like some kind of sextoy made her so wet.

"Get off me," she spat out, as she squirmed under the man, trying to get him off her. His only response was to grunt at her before rolling off of her. She let out a sigh of relief as for the first time in what felt like hours she didn't have some mans hands all over her. She could hear him shuffling around, no doubt getting dressed. She could do little more then wait and listen as the man moved around the bedroom. She felt him lean over her, pressing something cold and metallic into her bound hands. It was a key to the handcuffs.

Alec looked down at her naked body one last time before pressing the key into her hand. God she was a little sex kitten. Regardless of all the horrible things Manticore had done he had to hand it to them, cause they sure could make hot pieces of ass. He smiled knowing that this was just the beginning before quickly leaving the room.

Max fumbled with the key for a moment before she heard crisp click of the cuffs unlocking. Immediately she pulled her blindfold off looking around the dark room. She was alone, the man long by now. She rolled off the bed and went to where she put her clothes and slowly got dressed. She grimaced as she saw the white piece of paper hidden under her jacket. Picking it up she read the message printed on it.

To be continued...

supman
supman
31 Followers
12