All Comments on 'Dark Angel Ch. 00-01'

by LevanaHyll

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Finally!

Good first chapter. I like how you overlapped scenes from The Witch and the Dragon. Happy to see all the Alpha Angels back again.

WickedwrathchildWickedwrathchildabout 11 years ago
Welcome Back

Its been a while. Great job again.

KiwiKingKiwiKingabout 11 years ago
YAY!!!!!!

You're back! What a wonderful start to a brand new story. It feels like I've been waiting a lifetime for this.

Gripping, thrilling, tearful and excitement! These are only a few words to describe how I feel right now.

I thought Remi and Zak were my faves, but now you're going to add Ash to it as well. This reminder of him and Annie was awesome and heartwrenching at the same time. I was almost in tears reading this chap.

You have a knack for writing these absolutely FANTASTIC stories. Can't wait to read more. Please write really fast.

Your biggest fan

Nicci

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Yeesss!!!!

Sooo glad you're back!! I've looked for you every day since jan 1

LevanaHyllLevanaHyllabout 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks ;)

to everyone who's voted so far. It's also good to see some of my old fans return as well as seeing new ones. This story's start seems more promising than W&D (boy did Zak and Alluna's story have allot of controversy!). I just uploaded the next chapter (4/14/13, Sunday 8pm eastern U.S. time), so I guess it'll be posted by Wedensday or Thursday. Hope people continue to vote, although I admit I really enjoy the comments (good or bad) most, more than watching the score go up and down.

Live,Love, and Laugh,

LH

AhzureDragonAhzureDragonabout 11 years ago
Amazing Thank you

Oh I am loving the recap and retell from another view. I can't wait to see how it progresses.

HimalayandewHimalayandewabout 11 years ago
Welcome Back !!

Glad to see you again after such a long wait ,well as always you are awesome this time also with your writing style of erotica. I like the way you have weaved the storyline between Anniel and Ashriel ,mix of taboo,lust and love ,which makes the story so hot and captivating ,and not to forget the steamy and hardcore sex scene between them ;) After Zak and Alluna these two are the next hottest couple among alpha angel series ,IMO .I wish their suffering ends soon and they get together again .

So I hope we get see the next chapter soon, and sorry I couldn't reply soon because now-a-days I,m busy with a wedding soon to happen in my family ,but I would surely take out time to read this series and provide my honest views and votes for this story.As you know how much I love your writing style and stories .

:)

SweetRapunzelSweetRapunzelabout 11 years ago
Welcome Back ^_______________^

LOVE IT!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
the besy by far!!!!

Girl u got us all hooked on these books of yours!!! :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous