All Comments on 'Dark Angel: Mirror Crack'd Ch. 05'

by inyotefi

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Very good story, the only draw back to me(and this has nothing to do with your story telling) Max Needs to get over Logan. Like I said the story is great and I can't wait for more. Maybe Max will get smart and dump logan.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Loved it.

Interesting twist with the villian turning good and i loved the sex scenes. it should provide for a nice confrontation in the next chapter if you go that route. sex and action, can't go wrong with that combo.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Very good story. I hope Max will soon get over it, that her twin was screwing with Logan. After all, it has to watch her too much and she has already avenged by fucked with Sam's husband. Max should speak with Sam and the two should have make-up sex. I also still hope to find a cure for the virus.

Please write soon chapter six.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

When's the next chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Is the next chapter of this story ever going to be posted? It's a great storyline, but the next chapter is taking entirely too long.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

This really is a fantastic story: the way you wrote Max (vulnerable yet in control) was exceptional. Also the tension between her and Sam should make for interesting scenarios as eluded to in the preview of what happens nex, which was a nice teaser.

Sadly its been so long, I'm beginning to wonder if you're ever gonna complete this work. Actually - this is to beg on behalf of all who are waiting, I'm a huge fan of the series and this is such a great plot, please finish this work of art?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

So exited, can,t wait for the next chapter. read the story over again to remind myself how awesome it is.

Please hurry!!!

inyotefiinyotefiover 10 years agoAuthor
DA:MC'd delayed to 2014...

Sorry, but I hit a few snags with my last Dark Angel action-erotica & wont be posting it this month as promised. Hope to have it up early next year... Seasons Greetings- INYOTEF ;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous