All Comments on 'Dark Desires'

by Wolfsister

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Just Amazing!

I really loved your well written story, with it's unexpected twist, I'm looking forward to reading more chapters!

EnithermonEnithermonover 15 years ago
Freakin awsome...

and I totally mean that in the original sense...I'm awed. I did not see that coming, and it broke my heart. I so hope there's more.

EnithermonEnithermonover 15 years ago
Freakin awsome...

and I totally mean that in the original sense...I'm awed. I did not see that coming, and it broke my heart. I so hope there's more.

a_fabulous_1mana_fabulous_1manover 15 years ago
Heartbroken

I really loved your story. The love affair was beautiful and I was so happy for them both. Then you threw me for a loop. I didn't see it coming and I usually can sense a change of such magnitude. Not this time though, caught me completly by surprise.

I hope this is not the only chapter in this story. I'm putting you in my favorites!!

WolfsisterWolfsisterover 15 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thank you so much to everybody who has read, voted and or commented on my story. In answer to some questions, yes, I am going to write several more chapters. I loved writing it and I love all your comments. I really hope more people get to see this, so tell your friends!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Wow!

Great story. I totally did'nt see that coming. Now I have to know who this other guy is. Please don't keep us waiting to long. Very good read.

AngelusAngelusover 14 years ago
Truly amazing

I loved the rollercoaster ride you put me on. I love how everything in the beginning is so normal before you pulled the rug out from underneath poor Jade's feet and sent her crashing to the floor. I never saw the end coming; which is a first for me. Keep them coming.

Bun79Bun79over 11 years ago

I love this story, well done. Will you be following it up? I see it's been a while...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
seems like i was just getting started

really liked it , way to short of a story, Please continue it on farther.like about at least 7 more chapters

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWolfsister@Wolfsister
9 Followers
Not much to tell. If you really want to know a little more about me though, check out my work.